Check your account email address ×

Handling Things Part 2

13 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s obvious that “they” see the west as a scourge. Whatcha gonna do about dat? 

Make sure they are never allowed to possess a nuclear weapon for starters.  

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, spin_dry said:

It’s obvious that “they” see the west as a scourge. Whatcha gonna do about dat? 

Get out of their way and let them kill each other off.   The only thing they hate as much as the west is each other (Shia v Sunni) 

Lett Matt and Alexandro get them fighting.  :lol:   

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Get out of their way and let them kill each other off.   The only think they hate as much as the west is each other (Shia v Sunni) 

Lett Matt and Alexandro get them fighting.  :lol:   

Basically you’re approving of what the CIA has been trying to do for 70 years. It’s also what Israel attempted when it nurtured the development of Hamas in the “90’s. What’s that definition of insanity? 

Edited by spin_dry

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Make sure they are never allowed to possess a nuclear weapon for starters.  

Who gave you guys the right to make that decision for others? Was there a world wide vote that put the USA in charge of policing the world or did you guys appoint yourselves the "World Moderator" ?

37 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Basically you’re approving of what the CIA has been trying to do for 70 years. It’s also what Israel attempted when it nurtured the development of Hamas in the “90’s. What’s that definition of insanity? 

Better than our boys dying fighting like in Vietnam and Iraq.  We actually did a decent job early in Afghanistan just assisting. (at least on the ground)

Don't get me wrong its not that I don't support a complete isolationist stance but the cost in human life will be significant.   We like to claim that Russia wants the territory of the old Soviet Union but never talk about the territory the radical Muslim world wants.   Everything. 

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Who gave you guys the right to make that decision for others? Was there a world wide vote that put the USA in charge of policing the world or did you guys appoint yourselves the "World Moderator" ?

With a hostile fundamentalist country like Iran?  Should we wait until the useless corrupt UN decides?  I’m getting a “no”.  9/11 changed everything.  

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

With a hostile fundamentalist country like Iran?  Should we wait until the useless corrupt UN decides?  I’m getting a “no”.  9/11 changed everything.  

Let them be hostile over there. Keep fucking with them and they will eventually do something here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Reap what you sow. Years of US interference created their hatred for you. 

4 hours ago, HSR said:

Reap what you sow. Years of US interference created their hatred for you. 

In my opinion, it all goes back to the end of World War two.  Millions died, a genocide was inflicted upon the Jewish population, and thanks to the spoils of war, we got to decide that they got their own country that they had ancient history with. They have hated us ever since. And believe it or not, I am OK with that, many of them are subhuman Fucking animals.  They refuse to recognize Israel, and there is no coexistence with subhuman animals. Just how I see it.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

we got to decide that they got their own country that they had ancient history with. 

Neither of our countries can use ancient history of land as a talking point without being hypocrites :bc:

What the white man did here was absolutely savage to the native people and their culture.

It's why we should shut the fuck up and just mind our own business :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Neither of our countries can use ancient history of land as a talking point without being hypocrites :bc:

What the white man did here was absolutely savage to the native people and their culture.

It's why we should shut the fuck up and just mind our own business :thumbsup:

That may be true, but the Indians were savaging each other as well.  Trying to civilize things is a noble thing, not that its always worked out that way.  I just am not a fan of that area of the world as it relates to Israel.  Palestinian charter expressly calls or the murder of Jews and elimination of Israel.  You can't expect them to cooperate with that, or try and make peace with people who've been trying to kill you for 80 years.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

That may be true, but the Indians were savaging each other as well.  Trying to civilize things is a noble thing, not that its always worked out that way.  I just am not a fan of that area of the world as it relates to Israel.  Palestinian charter expressly calls or the murder of Jews and elimination of Israel.  You can't expect them to cooperate with that, or try and make peace with people who've been trying to kill you for 80 years.

Yet still not our problem.  Time to look within first, everywhere else once that's fixed.

No excuses for anything else.

8 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

IDK, I guess I wonder why "God" created big animals and small animals. 

Food chain

The weak are killed and eaten 

Edited by Skidooski

8 hours ago, Highmark said:

Better than our boys dying fighting like in Vietnam and Iraq.  We actually did a decent job early in Afghanistan just assisting. (at least on the ground)

Don't get me wrong its not that I don't support a complete isolationist stance but the cost in human life will be significant.   We like to claim that Russia wants the territory of the old Soviet Union but never talk about the territory the radical Muslim world wants.   Everything. 

Nobody talks about what the Muslim world wants because they’re incapable of taking it. Only idiots worry about that.