Check your account email address ×

Assange , the only guy that has told the truth

Just now, Zambroski said:

Yeah...not that big of fans.  Eh...what the hell.  I'll rub one out anyway...just for the helluvit!

ok then we can do better

how about a good old tom grabbing her in the pussy shot

grab her in the pussy.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

AND JESUS CHRIST!  It's like land of the giants in here!!!!  I'm just a little guy!  

One of these days before I'm a cripple I'm gonna hit the weights for a few months just to see how far I could take it. I could get to 230 pretty easy and be lean at 6'4 ......Id be a wrecking machine !!!!!!!!!1111111111111

Just now, f7ben said:

Honestly I like zoso and while he skirts the line he does it well and in an effort to double down on fucking with those that have long said inappropriate shit to him. In the end I prefer an unmoderated forum fully unless someone acts out in the real world and causes someone trouble 

Then we BAN THEIR ASSES!  That'll show them! :lol:Doing that will probably get somebody killed!  HEY!  I'm all for it!  THUNDERDOME NEGROES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image result for ed norton in fight club gif

Just now, Zambroski said:

Then we BAN THEIR ASSES!  That'll show them! :lol:Doing that will probably get somebody killed!  HEY!  I'm all for it!  THUNDERDOME NEGROES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had some sketchy shit go down in the past that cost some people some real money and opportunity ....

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

We had some sketchy shit go down in the past that cost some people some real money and opportunity ....

Just _______ ______ wasnt it?

Just now, f7ben said:

One of these days before I'm a cripple I'm gonna hit the weights for a few months just to see how far I could take it. I could get to 230 pretty easy and be lean at 6'4 ......Id be a wrecking machine !!!!!!!!!1111111111111

Take a long time to build those long threads.  But big when you get there.  I build fast.  But I'm about 5'1" about 225 well...maybe 230 now. :lol:

IMA fat chili eatin' fucker after this winter.   My ideal weight is 210-15.  Lean @ 200....don't know if I can say that may ever happen again.  STUPID HOT WINGS!!!!! :lol:

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That's just wrong.  And THAT is what gets people hurt.  Even I won't fuck with SR's career.  Not sure why I just giggled when I typed that. :lol:

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

ok then we can do better

how about a good old tom grabbing her in the pussy shot

grab her in the pussy.jpg

Too late...already rubbed one out thinking of Ben working out.  Oh well.  I'll save it for later.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Maybe I'll lend you my ban hammer if it ever comes to that. Would that make you feel good now that there isn't anyone left over on HCS to ban :lol:

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No , the fj7 shit was worse

I always liked Frankie. He's a little odd but the way some treated him when he was only 14 years old was over the top IMO. I don't think he's been here in a while. I did see a random post or something on FB from him about a week ago.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Maybe I'll lend you my ban hammer if it ever comes to that. Would that make you feel good now that there isn't anyone left over on HCS to ban :lol:

I always liked Frankie. He's a little odd but the way some treated him when he was only 14 years old was over the top IMO. I don't think he's been here in a while. I did see a random post or something on FB from him about a week ago.

I think he liked me ,obvosuly I liked the kid..... I gave him some hard shit sometimes but I was the first to come to his defense when someone was really into his ass. I wish he would come back

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

I think he liked me , I gave him some hard shit sometimes but I was the first to come to his defense when someone was really into his ass. I wish he would come back

Didn't he friend your wife on FB just to be close to you :lol:

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

Meh, @HSR game me a plastic one anyway.  Said he didn't trust me with the heavy artillery.  Told me to "use my words".  And that's why I am who I am now. "Public Relations Officer"  :lol:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Didn't he friend your wife on FB just to be close to you :lol:

fuck if I know :lol: I dont keep track of that shit

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

No, that was me.

:lol: fucking doubling down asshole making it weird ......Zam taught you well 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Meh, @HSR game me a plastic one anyway.  Said he didn't trust me with the heavy artillery.  Told me to "use my words".  And that's why I am who I am now. :lol:

:lol:

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

No, that was me.

You friended Ben's wife?

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

fuck if I know :lol: I dont keep track of that shit

You're going to love the new software update coming to FS sometime this summer. They are adding new features to make it more like social media. From what I've seen there are going to be options to add groups. Maybe in our case it will be more like gangs :lol:

Just now, ckf said:

You're going to love the new software update coming to FS sometime this summer. They are adding new features to make it more like social media. From what I've seen there are going to be options to add groups. Maybe in our case it will be more like gangs :lol:

:lol:

Nerds.jpg

• Like 1