Check your account email address ×

Now This Is Handling Things

9 hours ago, Cat45 said:

Imo it worked out perfect. The criminal isn't a criminal anymore and we don't have to pay for an expensive trial and jail time just to see him tossed back on the streets. 

This.  Easy peasy.  Some take way more than they give.  That taker was just eliminated.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, old indy said:

NeveR   not in this day in age.   never will the world be free of fire arms and its beyond silly to even dream of it. 

Who said anything about it being totalky free of firearms?

4 minutes ago, old indy said:

How would you propose we keep guns out of the hands of people then?

Only allow certain guns to be sold to the public and buy back the guns that are deemed illegal.  It worked in Australia. 

• Haha 1

What law will keep guns out of the wrong people's hands?

Criminals gonna crime, whether the guy who breaks the law supplying it or the guy who breaks the law buying it.

"Look at Australia... they did it!" Yeah, and people were rounded up and put in covid camps..... convenient.....

Just now, Snake said:

What law will keep guns out of the wrong people's hands?

Criminals gonna crime, whether the guy who breaks the law supplying it or the guy who breaks the law buying it.

"Look at Australia... they did it!" Yeah, and people were rounded up and put in covid camps..... convenient.....

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Only allow certain guns to be sold to the public and buy back the guns that are deemed illegal.  It worked in Australia. 

Perfect timing... :lol:

12 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

and look what that government did to its people to make that happen AND in several situations since.      NO FUCKING WAY!

i do on the other hand support ending anyone that uses a fire arm in a criminal way.   walk in a store to rob it with a gun,  you dead.    rob a person on the street, bub bye!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’re scared of big bad guns….must suck ‘eh.

The guns here are a joke. Childs play. 

Most of the criminals here wouldn't last 5 minutes in some of the places ive been. They disappear quickly.

2 minutes ago, old indy said:

and look what that government did to its people to make that happen AND in several situations since.      NO FUCKING WAY!

i do on the other hand support ending anyone that uses a fire arm in a criminal way.   walk in a store to rob it with a gun,  you dead.    rob a person on the street, bub bye!

I think cutting one hand off would be better. Make them suffer and remember why they lost their hand.

12 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You’ll be all right fella. Must suck going through life scared of everything.

:bc:

I noticed you use the word scared a lot... scared of the vax, scared and need guns...

Definitely something Freudian going on here...

I only hope, for you and your family, that no one has vax issues and that you never find yourself in need of a firearm.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Most of the criminals here wouldn't last 5 minutes in some of the places ive been. They disappear quickly.

Pretty much every military person I know who went to places a shit ton more dangerous than you carries.

Where you lose your argument is conflating being prepared to being scared.

Being scared is when you are prepared and do nothing when the situation arises.

Just now, Snake said:

I noticed you use the word scared a lot... scared of the vax, scared and need guns...

Definitely something Freudian going on here...

I only hope, for you and your family, that no one has vax issues and that you never find yourself in need of a firearm.

I dont think anyone in my immediate family had more than 3 shots other than my 99 year old grandmother. She was required to get them to be in the home she's in.

We get the odd bear at camp. Last bear was young. I went after it with a fire poker. We never saw him again. It visited a few times at night and while we were out and about.

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Pretty much every military person I know who went to places a shit ton more dangerous than you carries.

Where you lose your argument is conflating being prepared to being scared.

Being scared is when you are prepared and do nothing when the situation arises.

Ive never felt the need to be in that situation. Guess im lucky to not find them. Im surely not scared in my own dwelling like you are.

Just now, Steve753 said:

Ive never felt the need to be in that situation. Guess im lucky to not find them. Im surely not scared in my own dwelling like you are.

I'm not scared because I am prepared.

Your way of thinking involves: "honey, I got to get going, I got that car accident scheduled at 4:30 and I can't be late".

A friend next door lost 4 people he knew in the shootings last week. Guess they should have just canceled their appointments?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Snake said:

I'm not scared because I am prepared.

Your way of thinking involves: "honey, I got to get going, I got that car accident scheduled at 4:30 and I can't be late".

A friend next door lost 4 people he knew in the shootings last week. Guess they should have just canceled their appointments?

If the guy didnt have the gun those people would be alive.

All those people with guns in the USA and not one could save those people from getting shot by the guy!

We need more guns! That will fix the problem!

Retards.

• Gold Member
36 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Australia again :lol:

Go live there then you fucking dweeb 

21 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Be even better if neither had a gun.

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Who said anything about it being totalky free of firearms?

:backpeddle:

17 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Looks like we got ourselves a regular G.I Joe official badass here boys! :lol:

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I think cutting one hand off would be better. Make them suffer and remember why they lost their hand.

Great , another useless 1 armed slob on gvmt assistance , Thanks , but no thanks.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1