Check your account email address ×

Cheesy pleads guilty…..another one down

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Is this what hard working Americans are like? I think I'll stay retired :bc: 

Lame as all fuck but whatever makes you guys feel better about your own internet lives :thumbsup:

Well not for not and I ain't looking for a pissing match with you but if you consider me to being able to go to any site , anywhere on the internet at any time and not be in a massive pissing match in 10 minutes, " Lame " , then maybe it's time for a little reflection ?     You seem pretty quick to jump on anyone who posts a random thought on here ?   It's strange to me as I seem to remember you as being a really laid back fella who posted a lot of positive stuff and was always helpful when u were a mod at HCS .   

:bc:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Well not for not and I ain't looking for a pissing match with you but if you consider me to being able to go to any site , anywhere on the internet at any time and not be in a massive pissing match in 10 minutes, " Lame " , then maybe it's time for a little reflection ?     You seem pretty quick to jump on anyone who posts a random thought on here ?   It's strange to me as I seem to remember you as being a really laid back fella who posted a lot of positive stuff and was always helpful when u were a mod at HCS .   

Then keep your comments regarding my retirement to yourself :backpeddle:

Bye now :bc:

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Then keep your comments regarding my retirement to yourself :backpeddle:

Bye now :bc:

Wow .  Why would you think that I was referring to you ?   Your obviously spoiling for a fight here as I never mentioned you or anybody else .   You are not that big of a deal , get over yourself , good luck in your retirement.  :bc:

And I'll say anything I want.   You don't like it ?  I live in Nashua NH area code 03060. Come shut me up. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Wow .  Why would you think that I was referring to you ?   Your obviously spoiling for a fight here as I never mentioned you or anybody else .   You are not that big of a deal , get over yourself , good luck in your retirement.  :bc:

And I'll say anything I want.   You don't like it ?  I live in Nashua NH area code 03060. Come shut me up. 

:goodpost:

3 hours ago, HSR said:

I love how you girls run to stick up and answer for each other. It's super cute.

If you're talking about Skidooski, he is by no way a Trumper. I'd say him and I are on the same level where Trumps concerned. A little less vocal perhaps.

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

If this is what retirement is like , then I think I'll forgo the whole thing and keep working

Really? I mean you could be retired, go on FB and download a bunch of memes to go to another social media site and post them like it's your job, next hit up the Instagram and download pics of women you could never even fathom being with to post on another site like it's your job, Harassing people for working and not retiring so you can spend your day on social media sites like it's your job..I mean what a life your missing out on!! Retirement doesn't get better than that..

Who the heck would want to have a real life with face to face interactions and conversations when you could be retired and live a life like a current 13 year old?? 

:ashamed:

Well I'm off to the boys championship game..Go ESM!!💪💪💪

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Really? I mean you could be retired, go on FB and download a bunch of memes to go to another social media site and post them like it's your job, next hit up the Instagram and download pics of women you could never even fathom being with to post on another site like it's your job, Harassing people for working and not retiring so you can spend your day on social media sites like it's your job..I mean what a life your missing out on!! Retirement doesn't get better than that..

Who the heck would want to have a real life with face to face interactions and conversations when you could be retired and live a life like a current 13 year old?? 

:ashamed:

Well I'm off to the boys championship game..Go ESM!!💪💪💪

Good luck to the team!👊🏻🇺🇸

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Oh a tough guy :lmao:Now that's fucking funny!!!!!!!!!!!!111111!

Maybe if some of you losers spent less time on the internet the last 20 years instead of working hard like me you could have an opinion on retiring at 50. But hey you guys win!!!!:lol:

Don't tell me you don't have the balls to admit you were chirping me about retirement but yet have the nerve to call me out? Go back to your safe space bud, this place is too rough for you!!!

Calls me out with addy:lol: dear fucking GAWD some guys take the internet WAAAAAAYYYYYY too seriously. 

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

If you're talking about Skidooski, he is by no way a Trumper. I'd say him and I are on the same level where Trumps concerned. A little less vocal perhaps.

:bc: I can’t stand Trump

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Maybe if some of you losers spent less time on the internet the last 20 years instead of working hard like me you could have an opinion on retiring at 50. But hey you guys win!!!!:lol:

Don't tell me you don't have the balls to admit you were chirping me about retirement but yet have the nerve to call me out? Go back to your safe space bud, this place is too rough for you!!!

Calls me out with addy:lol: dear fucking GAWD some guys take the internet WAAAAAAYYYYYY too seriously. 

He’s a good dude and always has been and you’re running people off because you’re a mental motherfucker that needs help…bravo.

BTW it has  nothing to do with this place being “too rough”….you’re just a cunt.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good luck to the team!👊🏻🇺🇸

Thank you sir, we lost to them two weeks ago in the rain, we are a passing team, and it's pouring here again, so fingers crossed 🤞

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He’s a good dude and always has been and you’re running people off because you’re a mental motherfucker that needs help…bravo.

I don't remember seeing him post at all before Dementiabustas breakdown. Probably missed it or I'm getting dementia.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW it has  nothing to do with this place being “too rough”….you’re just a cunt.

STFU he left long ago just like you did at TBP.

Now excuse me, I have had enough of your trolling for one day. Go bug SR or MC for awhile, that always makes you look good :thumbsup: 67k posts:lmao: what a fucking loser!!!!

Just now, Steve753 said:

I don't remember seeing him post at all before Dementiabustas breakdown. Probably missed it or I'm getting dementia.  :lol:

He was here occasionally along with a few others that we don’t see very often…wonder why.🤔

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Now excuse me, I have had enough of your trolling for one day. Go bug SR or MC for awhile, that always makes you look good :thumbsup: 67k posts:lmao: what a fucking loser!!!!

So don’t respond to me if you’ve had enough ya’ fucking head case…pretty simple lil Stevie.😉

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

He doesn't post much anymore, most of the long time OG's here don't come by much anymore but he is a super nice guy and always has been as long as I've known him on the forums..Real good dude, not into drama......

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Didnt he get booted for Wife talk? 

No he disrespected the owner and then did some things on vacation that took it too far. Sorry, no details I can share.

29 minutes ago, HSR said:

1 minute ago, HSR said:

No he disrespected the owner and then did some things on vacation that took it too far. Sorry, no details I can share.

Speaking of taking the internet WAAAAAAAYYYYYY too seriously.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

27 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:bc: I can’t stand Trump

Wait a minute....I thought if the world was ending and Trump was the only choice.....you would vote for him.  :dunno:......that could very well be happening.   But Steve will go down with the ship at any expense..... including 2k of his FU money:lol:

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, HSR said:

Hey

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Speaking of taking the internet WAAAAAAAYYYYYY too seriously.

Ok Testicles, nice guys always call people out for a fight on the internet. You really like the flavour dontcha ??? 

1. Ran off of TBP for being an asshole

2. Banned from HCS for being an asshole

3. 67k posts spreading cheer and goodwill on FS

Get a life dude, maybe take up a second job flipping burgers, just do something with your life so you aren't posting on work time until you die.

I'm fucking serious Jim. You need a break from the web. At least I waited until work is done (retired).

Same goes for the rest of ya thinking chirping me on retirement is a win, it's not. But hey you have internet friends!!!!!

Not you Jim,,,, that's strange too. Never met a soul ever.  Now STFU for once please.