Check your account email address ×

Jim Jordan, the House wrecker:

13 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You don’t vote so you’re irrelevant :thumbsup:

There's nothing of value to vote for. But then you can't even admit that Biden is in severe cognitive decline. You're so deluded about his condition that you think he's doing a good job. IMO, you're fucking nuts. You have zero ability to be honest with what's sitting directly in front of you. 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

There's nothing of value to vote for. But then you can't even admit that Biden is in severe cognitive decline. You're so deluded about his condition that you think he's doing a good job. IMO, you're fucking nuts. You have zero ability to be honest with what's sitting directly in front of you. 

Don’t take my word for it but the people around him.  He’s doing a good job.  You don’t vote so your opinion doesn’t mean shit.  Racers means more than yours :lol:  Being a perpetual bitcher is a lazy way to exercise your fundamental rights.  

Like o said before - you don’t vote so you’re irrelevant.  

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Don’t take my word for it but the people around him.  He’s doing a good job.  You don’t vote so your opinion doesn’t mean shit.  Racers means more than yours :lol:  Being a perpetual bitcher is a lazy way to exercise your fundamental rights.  

Like o said before - you don’t vote so you’re irrelevant.  

Why would I take your word for anything? You can't be honest with what's sitting directly in front of you. You have to "take the word" of others that he's ok. You're pathetic. Zero ability to think for yourself. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Why would I take your word for anything? You can't be honest with what's sitting directly in front of you. You have to "take the word" of others that he's ok. You're pathetic. Zero ability to think for yourself. 

:lol:  You’ve got nothing and sound like the 🤡 Posse :lmao:  Holy fuck - you’ve lost your way. 

14 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Poor Snow Rectum 

BA36237F-91DA-462F-8FC4-ABA7D6437E61.gif.bc0e33e254ebe48690240d4d8146ed0f.gif

• Haha 5

11 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:lol:  You’ve got nothing and sound like the 🤡 Posse :lmao:  Holy fuck - you’ve lost your way. 

I fucking detest the gop. I’ve make that more than clear. You on the other hand can’t see what’s in front of your face. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, SnowRider said:

😂😂 You can’t make any friends on here other than MC. Pretty sure if he wasn’t as fucked in the head as you he wouldn’t be your friend anymore 

23 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Yeah. He’s too fucking old for sure. So is Trump and a ton of others. But just make sure you aren’t basing your opinion on edited Fox News clips. They really are full of shit. 

6 hours ago, toslow said:

😂😂 You can’t make any friends on here other than MC. Pretty sure if he wasn’t as fucked in the head as you he wouldn’t be your friend anymore 

You come here to make friends?  Awww isn’t that special. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Yeah. He’s too fucking old for sure. So is Trump and a ton of others. But just make sure you aren’t basing your opinion on edited Fox News clips. They really are full of shit. 

So, rather, base your opinion on the edited clips from CNN, MSNBC and the other left leaning MSM sources.  Got it :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

So, rather, base your opinion on the edited clips from CNN, MSNBC and the other left leaning MSM sources.  Got it :thumbsup:

Trump looks worse if you just let the video roll. The crazy just keeps coming. And you keep slurping it up. 

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Trump looks worse if you just let the video roll. The crazy just keeps coming. And you keep slurping it up. 

If you say so ... I always love hearing what TDS'ers think.

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You come here to make friends?  Awww isn’t that special. 

Don’t you? That seems extremely special 

I’ve actually went a few rides with some folks from the forum.

Too bad you can’t shut your cockhole .

maybe you would be invited on a few 

Edited by toslow

On 10/21/2023 at 11:17 AM, racer254 said:

Let's elect another dyed in the wool RINO to be speaker and complain about how spending isn't changing and policies are stay the same.  Keep up the good work in washington.  Imagine that, the swamp doesn't want things to change and there are some here that like to say they want change, but when given the opportunity, they suck on the washington tit big time.

why doesn't someone nominate Gaetz?  maybe the Dems would go for that as well... :roflcrying: