Check your account email address ×

Scalese drops out of the speaker race.

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

he got swiftboated by the MAGA's?

giphy.gif

who would have ever imagined... :roflcrying:

Republican, schizophrenic whore Nancy Mace blew the whistle on him. I guess that leaves the pedophile protector to lead the circus. My god this country is so fucked. There’s really no sane alternative. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Republican, schizophrenic whore Nancy Mace blew the whistle on him. I guess that leaves the pedophile protector to lead the circus. My god this country is so fucked. There’s really no sane alternative. 

She's gotta great set of cans.  So she's got my vote.

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

oh, are they done considering nominating Trump to be speaker yet?

surely they can come up with someone even less appealing than Jimsurrection?

1l0smh.gif

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

You are aware of Jeffries skeletons....his racism. 

The self described conservative spends his entire day ignoring the Dims malfeasance. 

I'm sure he does, but the Dim's don't have the majority.  Apparently they have enough numbers to join eight MAGA's and turn the R-House into an even bigger clown show than it was two weeks ago though.

:news:

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'm sure he does, but the Dim's don't have the majority.  Apparently they have enough numbers to join eight MAGA's and turn the R-House into an even bigger clown show than it was two weeks ago though.

:news:

So you're upset that the R's called out the racism in their party but not upset that the Dims leave their racist in power...Brilliant 

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

not upset, laughing at the R-Clown show  9_9

It’s weird how this gets turned around as a Dem issue. Considering the dysfunction from this administration, I would think that the GOP would want a solid and concise plan moving forward. Instead they’re more concerned about jockeying for power. The GOP don’t give a shit about the country. 

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s weird how this gets turned around as a Dem issue. Considering the dysfunction from this administration, I would think that the GOP would want a solid and concise plan moving forward. Instead they’re more concerned about jockeying for power. The GOP don’t give a shit about the country. 

idk, I think several of the RINO'S do, but those loud voices.... 

9_9

speaking of...

https://www.newsweek.com/republican-warn-party-biggest-threat-1834340

Edited by Crnr2Crnr