Check your account email address ×

Wouldn't there be protocols with regards to taping?

3 hours ago, Momorider said:

Yup special statute for this :) Don't tell these FUCKS they are all ready triggered their heads may explode

Poor Momo, so stupid, so sad :lol: 

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Add this to the long list of things you know nothing about.

DC allows "one-party consent" taping. That means that taping is legal as long as one participant in the conversation is aware that a recording is being made.  There’s no federal or D.C. law that makes it illegal to unilaterally record a conversation in the District of Columbia.

And how is that special for the president?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

And how is that special for the president?

It isn't special for the president.  He can tape anyone he wants to.  They can tape him.  What are you getting at?  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

It isn't special for the president.  He can tape anyone he wants to.  They can tape him.  What are you getting at?  

Dot connecting coming....but I can't wait to see how it turns out.

I'll wait here if you don't mind.  :snack:

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Momo claimed that there was a "special statute" for that. 

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Momo claimed that there was a "special statute" for that. 

I don't know anything about a special stature.  Maybe momo can elaborate.  

6 hours ago, SnowRider said:

So you agree MN Momo is a fucking joke like Sewer Sludge and Momo? 

That's fucking obvious.

But the real question is why they wouldn't have a rule one way or the other in the whitehouse. 

Of course after trump had his little tea party with the Russians you know it's all being recorded from now on. Putin will want to keep and eye on Pence when Trump gets busted. 

16 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That's fucking obvious.

But the real question is why they wouldn't have a rule one way or the other in the whitehouse. 

Of course after trump had his little tea party with the Russians you know it's all being recorded from now on. Putin will want to keep and eye on Pence when Trump gets busted. 

There is a rule and it was already posted.  

• Platinum Contributing Member

FBI, CIA, NSA and whatever other intelligence agency records every single conversation we have on the phone or cell phone for "target or key words" and people are going to be upset that there were recording devices in the oval office.   :lol:   You guys fucking crack me up.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

FBI, CIA, NSA and whatever other intelligence agency records every single conversation we have on the phone or cell phone for "target or key words" and people are going to be upset that there were recording devices in the oval office.   :lol:   You guys fucking crack me up.  

No kidding. :lol:  Like I said earlier, people are being led around by their noses. 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

No kidding. :lol:  Like I said earlier, people are being led around by their noses. 

On top of the Trump has not actually said there are tapes to begin with. :lol:  

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

On top of the Trump has not actually said there are tapes to begin with. :lol:  

He can tweet one sentence and send the media into hysteria for days it's called #winning

11 minutes ago, Momorider said:

He can tweet one sentence and send the media into hysteria for days it's called #winning

I agree however he needs to learn to use this in a more constructive manner.  He has to understand that it takes away from the larger picture of getting HCI and tax reform accomplished.   It does the country no good to get even the GOP going against him.   He will get nothing done then.  

Just now, Highmark said:

I agree however he needs to learn to use this in a more constructive manner.  He has to understand that it takes away from the larger picture of getting HCI and tax reform accomplished.   It does the country no good to get even the GOP going against him.   He will get nothing done then.  

Agreed.  It was a lot more fun at first.  I made an off handed comment last night that he should be given twitter access from 8-9 at night.  That way, all the heads can come together in the morning and either do damage control or get a plan and be able to stick to it.  Sending Spicer out with the plan while Trump sits and blows it up from his keypad is poor thinking.

37 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Agreed.  It was a lot more fun at first.  I made an off handed comment last night that he should be given twitter access from 8-9 at night.  That way, all the heads can come together in the morning and either do damage control or get a plan and be able to stick to it.  Sending Spicer out with the plan while Trump sits and blows it up from his keypad is poor thinking.

Yep.