Check your account email address ×

Naked woman paraded by jeering Hamas fighters

• Platinum Contributing Member

Keep in mind Hamas isn't the only one stockpiling military assets due to the relative peace in the region for some time.   I'm sure Israel is loaded with what they need. 

Just now, Highmark said:

Keep in mind Hamas isn't the only one stockpiling military assets due to the relative peace in the region for some time.   I'm sure Israel is loaded with what they need. 

Probably do. But pretty sure the US sent a stock pile to Ukraine that they were saving for Israel too 

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Russia has warned the US, if they help Isreal, they will help hamas.

We all know what happened the last time Russia’s best went up against a small contingent of US green berets. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Well seeing as Israel has one of the most powerful militaries in the world and Hamas is just a small group of trouble makers I dont have any doubt of what is about to happen. 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

This will be over in a month. The heavy lifting in 2 weeks and then a mop up operation. If Iran tries to intervene by air or sea the US military will totally fuck em up. That would be entertaining to see. :) 

‘Entertaining to see”….you are one fucked up piece of boomer shit.

Just now, spin_dry said:

We all know what happened the last time Russia’s best went up against a small contingent of US green berets. :lol: 

Lasted conspiracy theories 

iran helped Hamas with was helped by Putin with information leaked by trump to get around the iron doom 😂

seriously you can’t make this shit up 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Russia has warned the US, if they help Isreal, they will help hamas.

I'm not buying it.   Russia has no love for Muslims unless somehow convenient for them and Russia has proven to be much, much weaker than estimated.  They can't afford to help much. 

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'm not buying it.   Russia has no love for Muslims unless somehow convenient for them and Russia has proven to be much, much weaker than estimated. 

My enemies enemy is my friend.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'm not buying it.   Russia has no love for Muslims unless somehow convenient for them and Russia has proven to be much, much weaker than estimated. 

Before long the military experts will have the Chinese piling on. This thing will be over before it started. I could see Iran sending on their speed boats to clog up the gulf. They’ll be quickly dispatched by US forces. As for Russia, they don’t even have a home for their Black Sea fleet. :lol: 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Before long the military experts will have the Chinese piling on. This thing will be over before it started. I could see Iran sending on their speed boats to clog up the gulf. They’ll be quickly dispatched by US forces. As for Russia, they don’t even have a home for their Black Sea fleet. :lol: 

Your military  predictions have NEVER been correct…go lay down.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

My enemies enemy is my friend.

Only if the US attacks Iran and triggers their version of NATO article 5.   I really don't see Russia helping Hamas.  They are on the same level as the Chechen terrorists.  Nothing to gain from them.   Iran on the other hand is another story. 

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'm not buying it.   Russia has no love for Muslims unless somehow convenient for them and Russia has proven to be much, much weaker than estimated.  They can't afford to help much. 

I dont think that is correct.

image.png.dbc4464ab0041f06637fa4444d6817a0.png

Just now, Anler said:

I dont think that is correct.

image.png.dbc4464ab0041f06637fa4444d6817a0.png

Most terrorism in Russia is committed by Muslims.   Just because they are there doesn't mean they like them.  :lol:  

While highly unlikely this conflict has a much greater chance of becoming a World War than the Russo-Ukrainian war.

If and that's a big if Iran would step in for Hamas and we attack them China might feel the perfect time to move on Taiwan. 

https://thehill.com/opinion/4094000-iran-just-joined-a-pact-with-moscow-and-beijing-heres-what-it-means-for-the-us/

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Your military  predictions have NEVER been correct…go lay down.

I’ve been right about everything I’ve posted. Including almost to the day when Russia invaded Ukraine. You can’t name one thing I’ve been wrong about without making up some weird shit. 

• Haha 1

Most terrorism in Russia is committed by Muslims.   Just because they are there doesn't mean they like them.  :lol:  

Is there alot of terrorism in Russia? I am not aware

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Is there alot of terrorism in Russia? I am not aware

There's been some.  Far far more than on US soil.  Remember when the Chechens took over that theater and the Russia military or police fucked up gassing them killing a bunch of the civilians because they were suppose to be quickly rolled onto their sides. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Islamic_terrorism_in_Russia

Oh and there's that little conflict in Afghanistan the Russia fought and lost as well. 

Edited by Highmark

There's been some.  Remember when the Chechens took over that theater and the Russia military or police fucked up gassing them killing a bunch of the civilians because they were suppose to be quickly rolled onto their sides. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Islamic_terrorism_in_Russia

Oh and there's that little conflict in Afghanistan the Russia fought and lost as well. 

Well we lost that one too. I dont recall Afghanistan conducting terrorist attacks on Russia or the US. 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well we lost that one too. I dont recall Afghanistan conducting terrorist attacks on Russia or the US. 

Didn't say they did.   All I'm saying is they lost a war to Muslims with the help of the US.   I'm talking the late 70's to late 80's war not our invasion.  

Did you look at the history of Islamic terrorism in Russia?   Far, far more extensive than in the US. 

Edited by Highmark

Didn't say they did.   All I'm saying is they lost a war to Muslims with the help of the US. 

Did you look at the history of Islamic terrorism in Russia?   Far, far more extensive than in the US. 

Like I said, I wasnt aware of terrorism in Russia. except for Russian mob type stuff. 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Like I said, I wasnt aware of terrorism in Russia. except for Russian mob type stuff. 

Follow the link.   There has been plenty of it. 

https://www.johnstonsarchive.net/terrorism/terr-russia.html

Edited by Highmark

31 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’ve been right about everything I’ve posted. Including almost to the day when Russia invaded Ukraine. You can’t name one thing I’ve been wrong about without making up some weird shit. 

You said Ukraine was winning, and weren’t you also fingering yourself to the fake ghost of Kiev?