Check your account email address ×

Name the….

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

I think there are so many corrupt politicians on both sides that it is disgusting. But how the right can pretend that the left of elites when the right gives tax cuts to billionaires and fights against affordable healthcare and education is beyond me. 

Affordable?  Wake the fuck up.  The public education is so much less efficient than the private.  MN spend >$17k per kid per year.  We should expect MUCH higher standards for that amount of money.  It is a pandemic around the nation.  Applying that inefficiency to our already fucked healthcare system would be asinine.  Fucking dems ideals are okay but need a motherfucking wakeup call when it comes to reality.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, HSR said:

Just playing at his level. Take it up with him.

Where were you when he got booted for insulting members wives ? 

37 minutes ago, HSR said:

Well when somebody posts you guys real names on the forum get back to me. Everyone post your full name or STFU :bc: After that I'll call your wives white trash too :thumbsup:

Like I said…rationalize and squirm.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Had Trump won and the dems claimed fuckery, would there have still been fuckery? Or does fuckery only count when Republicans claim it?

it goes both ways!!!

Do you not agree there was some fuckery going on?

The most secure election in history!!!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Affordable?  Wake the fuck up.  The public education is so much less efficient than the private.  MN spend >$17k per kid per year.  We should expect MUCH higher standards for that amount of money.  It is a pandemic around the nation.  Applying that inefficiency to our already fucked healthcare system would be asinine.  Fucking dems ideals are okay but need a motherfucking wakeup call when it comes to reality.

You’re fucked in the head.  Make private schools deal with all kids not just their chosen few - then let’s compare results :thumbsup:  

Every other industrialized country has superior access to healthcare.  The US should do the same.  

10 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You spend more on healthcare than countries with public healthcare. We do have an issue in Canada with right politician trying to destroy healthcare but hopefully those criminals will get tossed soon. 

4 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Never even said I don't like you.  That isn't the case.  You are amusement based solely on your idiocy.  I like to laugh so that doesn't mean dislike...

As for your whole schtick above.  Again you talk your game instead of showing it.  Hiding behind your profession and claimed excellence instead of sharing it.  For once why not try to actually show you have game instead of claiming you do 

Well I don’t like you you insecure cunt, so there’s that.  And you guys wonder why I don’t want to talk about my business in here.  A couple of you guys are the reason.

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Wife's been on many trips with me. I've shared some of our trip pictures together on the forum. I believe our trip to the Serengeti was one of them.

We know why you go away with the guys so much.  

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Have you ever heard of a Woolie adventure involving his kids?? I sure as hell haven't??? In fact I've never seen a pic of him doing something with them so yes you are correct. No kids, light work.:news:

Now who is bringing family into the argument again?????

I was with my whole family last night.  I’d post a picture but those seem to trigger you. 

57 minutes ago, HSR said:

Just playing at his level. Take it up with him.

Where were you when he got booted for insulting members wives ? 

Playing at my level?  You wish you could play at my level you pos.  You’re the one who volunteered information about my family/marital history that I never did.  Which is a direct insult to my wife of 15 years.  You broke your own rules.  Waterhead Steve makes cracks about my integrity and professionalism regularly.  He breaks your rules too.  You ever wonder why only the same 1 or 2 guys like your posts?  You’re a low rent piece of shit who thinks this forum is his little personal fiefdom.  I just laugh at what a clown you are.

16 minutes ago, HSR said:

Well when somebody posts you guys real names on the forum get back to me. Everyone post your full name or STFU :bc: After that I'll call your wives white trash too :thumbsup:

Change your rules or stfu.  No rules about posting names you fucking baby.

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re fucked in the head.  Make private schools deal with all kids not just their chosen few - then let’s compare results :thumbsup:  

Every other industrialized country has superior access to healthcare.  The US should do the same.  

How fucking stupid are these clowns?

of course private schools can do better when you take the top earners. 

28 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re fucked in the head.  Make private schools deal with all kids not just their chosen few - then let’s compare results 

We spend WAY too much for shitty results.  Super inefficient.  The fix is not more money.  That is a waste.

28 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

And making it public isn't the cure.  Another stupid lib bandaid.  Fix the problem.  Our healthcare is out of control.

27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well I don’t like you you insecure cunt, so there’s that.  And you guys wonder why I don’t want to talk about my business in here.  A couple of you guys are the reason.

Poor victim.  And you don't like me because I point out the fallacy of your reality.  I am totally fine with that.  :thumbsup:

56 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

How fucking stupid are these clowns?

of course private schools can do better when you take the top earners. 

Real dumb.  Have you read their posts :lol: 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Like I said…rationalize and squirm.

Screenshot_20231006_103727_Samsung Internet.jpg

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Can you believe this guy is the “moderator” here?

There is NO moderators on FS except for a newbie from HCS that thinks he's somebody still. He tries really hard too :roflcrying:

43 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Poor victim.  And you don't like me because I point out the fallacy of your reality.  I am totally fine with that.  :thumbsup:

You’re about as creative as litterbox turd with your repetitive insults.  Good, that feelings mutual.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

We know why you go away with the guys so much.  

My wife had her own sled up until I sold it last year and we've been riding together for years.

How many sled trips has wife #3 been on with you? Does she have her own sled even?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Can you believe this guy is the “moderator” here?

He's not a moderator, he's a retired burnout who's fixated on stalking a handful of people.  And then wears his "I'm a major contributor to this site, with more people liking my content than anyone else!" badge with honor and pride :lol:

Pussy assed welcher can't even live up to a bet :news:  DERP!!  "You don't count - you're just a newbie!" (who's been here for 6+ years).

I can't wait for the meme response, since that's all he's got when he gets owned day after day, post after post.

EDIT:  Crap - I forgot.  He DOES moderate the dinner thread :lol2:

Edited by Bontz
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, gravy davey said:

it goes both ways!!!

Do you not agree there was some fuckery going on?

The most secure election in history!!!!

Well they did do an investigation in Fla for fraud and they found 20 fraudulent republican votes. I recall a few other states doing so as well and they found more votes for Biden. Not sure what to tell ya.

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

He's not a moderator, he's a retired burnout who's fixated on stalking a handful of people.  And then wears his "I'm a major contributor to this site, with more people liking my content than anyone else!" badge with honor and pride :lol:

Pussy assed welcher can't even live up to a bet :news:  DERP!!  "You don't count - you're just a newbie!" (who's been here for 6+ years).

I can't wait for the meme response, since that's all he's got when he gets owned day after day, post after post.

EDIT:  Crap - I forgot.  He DOES moderate the dinner thread :lol2:

Yeah, he’s real serious in that thread. :lol: Give me a fucking break …..he behaves like an imbecile everywhere else, but God for bid somebody else types something off topic in the dinner thread.  

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah, he’s real serious in that thread. :lol: Give me a fucking break …..he behaves like an imbecile everywhere else, but God for bid somebody else types something off topic in the dinner thread.  

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Well that's creative :lol:

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

My wife had her own sled up until I sold it last year and we've been riding together for years.

How many sled trips has wife #3 been on with you? Does she have her own sled even?

27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I figured you'd give this a good leaving alone.

14 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I figured you'd give this a good leaving alone.

Right. Because i feel like talking about my wife to a dirtbag.  My wife stopped wanting to ride about 10-12 years ago and used to have her own sled as well.  Anything else dirtbag?

24 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You have a stroke or something?

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Right. Because i feel like talking about my wife to a dirtbag.  My wife stopped wanting to ride about 10-12 years ago and used to have her own sled as well.  Anything else dirtbag?

You have a stroke or something?

So you do what you're accusing me of. :lol:

Trips alone with your buddies.