Check your account email address ×

Fix The Border

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You're a total fucking idiot.

Screenshot_20230930_183715_Chrome.thumb.jpg.397c2e8b502e976d981e7368f66275f5.jpg

Those people will do the jobs people don't want to. Lots of taxes to collect. 

Just now, Steve753 said:

Those people will do the jobs people don't want to. Lots of taxes to collect. 

Hey numbnuts.. how do they pay taxes when they are paid cash under the table. I just read about some foreign nigger jumping from job to job getting cash tax free.

fuck you’re lying narrative..

TDS fuck

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pete said:

Hey numbnuts.. how do they pay taxes when they are paid cash under the table. I just read about some foreign nigger jumping from job to job getting cash tax free.

fuck you’re lying narrative..

TDS fuck

It's up to the employer to pay the taxes. It's not the hard working immigrants fault. They just want money.

• Like 1

Just now, Steve753 said:

It's up to the employer to pay the taxes. It's not the hard working immigrants fault. They just want money.

Stop saying they pay taxes cause they don’t. You’re too stupid to comprehend this scam.

• Like 1

Just now, Pete said:

Stop saying they pay taxes cause they don’t. You’re too stupid to comprehend this scam.

So every immigrant that's ever come to America has never paid taxes you're saying?

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

So every immigrant that's ever come to America has never paid taxes you're saying?

Illegal scum bags yes that’s right.. 

Trump has his thumb on them and it wasn’t nearly as bad as it is now that you like support

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Everyone needs to stop acting stupid.  Some immigrants pay the same as US Citizens, but many don't.  It is just the like the tax code.  FFS why is everyone so fucking stupid with this shit.

Pay the same 

:lol:

ok

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

Illegal scum bags yes that’s right.. 

Trump has his thumb on them and it wasn’t nearly as bad as it is now that you like support

Did you move to Texas?

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I agree that if people didn’t hire them illegally it would help alleviate the problem.

Of course it would . But the gvmt dosnt do a damn thing to stop them from doing so. Meanwhile people not hiring them have to pay wc, ss, and UI , and then compete with those not paying any of that.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Pete said:

Yup

42 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I agree that if people didn’t hire them illegally it would help alleviate the problem.

Well that ain't gonna happen....we have a place where the illegals hang out (mostly Mexican) and are picked up every morning by contractors looking for cheap labor and pay them cash.  Works well for both involved. Roofers, laborers, landscapers etc.  No shortage of help and they are hard workers too for cheap pay.    

• Gold Member
28 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup

Well that ain't gonna happen....we have a place where the illegals hang out (mostly Mexican) and are picked up every morning by contractors looking for cheap labor and pay them cash.  Works well for both involved. Roofers, laborers, landscapers etc.  No shortage of help and they are hard workers too for cheap pay.    

Cheap pay but piss poor quality. 

Just now, 800renegaderider said:

Cheap pay but piss poor quality. 

Yeah......mostly bugger lugging jobs. Like others have said, nobody wants to do but trust me, they ain't paying taxes.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah......mostly bugger lugging jobs. Like others have said, nobody wants to do but trust me, they ain't paying taxes.

My coworker had flooring installed and the flooring supplier subbed the job to a bunch of illegal Brazilians so ya he’s got a lawsuit ongoing now because the job was so horrendous. They definitely don’t pay what we pay in taxes but they do sorta pay some say like sales taxes or property taxes stuff like that.

6 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

My coworker had flooring installed and the flooring supplier subbed the job to a bunch of illegal Brazilians so ya he’s got a lawsuit ongoing now because the job was so horrendous. They definitely don’t pay what we pay in taxes but they do sorta pay some say like sales taxes or property taxes stuff like that.

Did the Brazilians say they were illegal? How would you know otherwise?