Check your account email address ×

How’s Impeachment Going….

SnowRider

• Gold Member
26 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You didn't get that offer on you're own from what I've read here.

image.gif.35f3d94026c43ad8d5d4a4b32d4fb3d2.gif

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

See thats your problem.  You 'read it here'.  :lol: 

seriously wtf ? :lol:

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Hunter Biden managed to fund the entire Biden Clan's life style and still had half hisnpaychexk left over? Not bad for a Crack head!

Yet with stacks of bank records no evidence presented at the hearing. They are just going through the motions because trump ordered them to. 

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I bought my place in Florida with some of those gains.

Should I school you some more.

Florida 🤣.  Isn’t that the place that insurance companies are bailing out of?  You really don’t understand location location location. 

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Florida 🤣.  Isn’t that the place that insurance companies are bailing out of?  You really don’t understand location location location. 

You're not one of those gender fluid guys are ya?

• Gold Member
35 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yet with stacks of bank records no evidence presented at the hearing. They are just going through the motions because trump ordered them to. 

No they are going through the motions to keep us distracted while they perpetrait more fuckery.

If you would only let go of the blind hate for Trump you could more clearly see that ALL of those elected shitbags are shitbags, not just DJT.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

No they are going through the motions to keep us distracted while they perpetrait more fuckery.

If you would only let go of the blind hate for Trump you could more clearly see that ALL of those elected shitbags are shitbags, not just DJT.

Except he is the one with all the charges against him and a long line of witnesses ready to testify. Or a list of fellow conspirators who refuse to answer questions under oath. All he does is try to delay even if it means shutting down the government. 

• Gold Member
24 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Except he is the one with all the charges against him and a long line of witnesses ready to testify. Or a list of fellow conspirators who refuse to answer questions under oath. All he does is try to delay even if it means shutting down the government. 

I just farted.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I just don't know how else to respond to such retardation.  :lol: 

You said it.

You and that ginger fellow were going at it about how your mom paid for your house and then your job came up. Something about she got you in the door to take your tests. I read it awhile ago. I'd say out of everyone on this forum you divulge the most about your personal life by far.

:bc:

9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You said it.

You and that ginger fellow were going at it about how your mom paid for your house and then your job came up. Something about she got you in the door to take your tests. I read it awhile ago. I'd say out of everyone on this forum you divulge the most about your personal life by far.

Good god dude.  I knew you were dumb but I didn't take you for being a piece of shit like HSR too.  None of that happened, ok?  Moms 89 and I've managed her affairs for close to 20 years now, but thanks for bringing her into this.  What a loser.  :lol: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Good god dude.  I knew you were dumb but I didn't take you for being a piece of shit like HSR too.  None of that happened, ok?  Moms 89 and I've managed her affairs for close to 20 years now, but thanks for bringing her into this.  What a loser.  :lol: 

Did I say it happened?

Just saying it was in one of those conversations with ginger where you said your wife pulled some strings to get you on where you are now.

What's so bad about that?

11 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Did I say it happened?

Just saying it was in one of those conversations with ginger where you said your wife pulled some strings to get you on where you are now.

What's so bad about that?

First it was my 89 year old mother and now it was my wife. Make up your mind.  How about we just stop bringing family into it?  Here's a hint, it was neither.  Its a 3-4 month process with multiple interviews.  If it was that easy to get a job there, even you could do it.  But chances are you wouldn't pass the background check.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

First it was my 89 year old mother and now it was my wife. Make up your mind.  How about we just stop bringing family into it?  Here's a hint, it was neither.  Its a 3-4 month process with multiple interviews.  If it was that easy to get a job there, even you could do it.  But chances are you wouldn't pass the background check.

I'll go dig it up.

3 to 4 months and your a wizard with other people's money.

:lol:

12 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I'll go dig it up.

3 to 4 months and your a wizard with other people's money.

:lol:

No Steve.  Thats to get the hiring offer.  Then its 6 months of training, licensing and constant continuing education and certifications.  But you knew all that.   Are we really this immature Steve?