Check your account email address ×

Order your 4 FREE Covid tests today…

Mainecat

Opps.

Poor Fagden sisters part ii.  

Paul is the scum who voted for the vax for kids.  Won't know until we try was his words I believe.

Won't know actual effects of vax until what 15 years.  But it was test for 28 days and this one on 10 rats.

:lol:

Fucking idiots.

Screenshot_20230928_174703_Chrome.thumb.jpg.73530fbda366c2d62ad774d04562cf69.jpg

• Like 1

• Gold Member
40 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Opps.

Paul is the scum who voted for the vax for kids.  Won't know until we try was his words I believe.

Won't know actual effects of vax until what 15 years.  But it was test for 28 days and this one on 10 rats.

Fucking idiots.

Screenshot_20230928_174703_Chrome.thumb.jpg.73530fbda366c2d62ad774d04562cf69.jpg

Remember when this talk was labeled conspiracy 

:smack:

• Platinum Contributing Member
49 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Remember when the idiots thought it was from covid and not the vax.

Remember when people got it before covid.

• Like 1

On 9/27/2023 at 5:02 AM, ArcticCrusher said:

Are we still blind on the origins of covid?

Fagden?  Deepfaggot?  The flock?

Screenshot_20230927_055947_Chrome.thumb.jpg.e44b211074ad0a6af036694c4008ae30.jpg

hey dipshit, I’ve always said it wouldn’t surprise me if it came from we Wuhan. But the CIA working with the Chinese; bless them for agreeing to release it on their soil. Thanks catturd.

18 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Opps.

Poor Fagden sisters.

Screenshot_20230928_051725_Chrome.thumb.jpg.20d8dea18d4263ae7b098ef5d4276643.jpg

At the height of things, Florida had a very high rate of patients hospitalized with broken leg/Covid combos who died from broken legs. Strangest thing.

Oh yeah, then there’s this. “Florida Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo personally altereda state-driven study about Covid-19 vaccines last year to suggest that some doses pose a significantly higher health risk for young men than had been established by the broader medical community, according to a newly obtained document.”

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Opps.

Fucking idiots.

15 years from now we’ll all be dead from myocarditis and vaccine AIDS and you’ll be in an insane asylum mumbling 60 minutes 60 minutes 60 minutes. The latter sounds worse.

@ me next time, dumbass.

Edited by akvanden
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Did you order them yet?

Know what I'm going to do if I feel sick?  I'm going to visit my doctor if it feels like something I can't overcome in a day or two.  A home test isn't going to help me one bit.