Check your account email address ×

Gaffe master

SkisNH

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-praises-wrong-group-speech-congressional-hispanic-caucus-gala

Dims, keep supporting this guy. He's going to lose NO MATTER who the GOP candidate is.

I wonder what the Hispanic vote will look like come 2024...for that matter the male black vote is turning on the Dims.

6 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-praises-wrong-group-speech-congressional-hispanic-caucus-gala

Dims, keep supporting this guy. He's going to lose NO MATTER who the GOP candidate is.

I wonder what the Hispanic vote will look like come 2024...for that matter the male black vote is turning on the Dims.

They need one of those guys with the giant hook to pull him off stage when he starts talking. It only goes downhill from there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Hoping he will run is absurd.  The guy needs diapers, not a chair in the oval office.  He is the Republicans only hope though if Trump is the winner in the primary, but even then Trump will lose again.

I have said repeatedly that Biden won't be the guy...that being said Trump will 100% beat Biden

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Trump lost the last election. He has done nothing to gain votes just lose them since then. He’s all done.

If Biden is the candidate (which he won't be) Trump will trounce him...Bidens record sucks and he's fucking senile. 

26 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

If Biden is the candidate (which he won't be) Trump will trounce him...Bidens record sucks and he's fucking senile. 

You sure?

Our twat is on his third go.

Quotation-Winston-Churchill-The-best-argument-against-democracy-is-a-five-minute-conversation-5-62-90.jpg

Edited by Voodoo
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump lost the last election. He has done nothing to gain votes just lose them since then. He’s all done.

I agree with you he hasn’t done anything to gain votes. But the numerous indictments may have. 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Fascists abound here…..probably don’t vote anyways.

Britannica Dictionary definition of FASCISM. [noncount] 1. or Fascism : a way of organizing a society in which a government ruled by a dictator controls the lives of the people and in which people are not allowed to disagree with the government.

The amount of times the term fascist gets tossed around incorrectly is amazing.
I'd venture most around here you'd toss that label on, want less government control, not a dictator you can not disagree with. 

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

The only Antifa members here are you and snowpussy. 

I am Antifascist X 1000

Fascism, a far-right ultra-nationalistic ideology best known for its use by the Italian Fascists and the Nazis, became prominent beginning in the 1910s. Organization against fascism began around 1920. Fascism became the state ideology of Italy in 1922 and of Germany in 1933, spurring a large increase in anti-fascist action, including German resistance to Nazism and the Italian resistance movement. Anti-fascism was a major aspect of the Spanish Civil War, which foreshadowed World War II.

Open a fuckin history book.

Edited by Mainecat

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I am Antifascist X 1000

Fascism, a far-right ultra-nationalistic ideology best known for its use by the Italian Fascists and the Nazis, became prominent beginning in the 1910s. Organization against fascism began around 1920. Fascism became the state ideology of Italy in 1922 and of Germany in 1933, spurring a large increase in anti-fascist action, including German resistance to Nazism and the Italian resistance movement. Anti-fascism was a major aspect of the Spanish Civil War, which foreshadowed World War II.

Open a fuckin history book.

Copy and paste doesn't make you smart dummy....

It's ironic that the anti fascist are the fascists....go ahead and have an opinion contrary to Antifa, see how fascist they really are. 

• Haha 1