Check your account email address ×

Tim Ballard’s Departure From Operation Underground Railroad Followed Sexual Misconduct Investigation

spin_dry

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Guy wears two hats-enforces unwritten rules/major site contributor and is the biggest line stepping troll here.  You got that right.

Shouldn't have posted my name and called my wife white trash. Now deal with it and quit your crying.

1 hour ago, ACE said:

Tell me what I said that you disagree with in particular and we can start from there 

or you can Karen rage like usual tbh 

Go read your own thread. You vehemently defended a sexual predator. You got sucked in by the MSM alt right narrative hook line  and sinker. Tim Ballard's a hero :lmao:

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Shouldn't have posted my name and called my wife white trash. Now deal with it and quit your crying.

Oh boo hoo.  Just think if you hadn’t made up bullshit about me personally and insulted my wife, I never would gone there, white trash.  Deal with this. :finger:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ACE said:

Tell me what I said that you disagree with in particular and we can start from there 

or you can Karen rage like usual tbh 

10 minutes ago, HSR said:

Go read your own thread. You vehemently defended a sexual predator. You got sucked in by the MSM alt right narrative hook line  and sinker. Tim Ballard's a hero :lmao:

So much for the not going Karen rage.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh boo hoo.  Just think if you hadn’t made up bullshit about me personally and insulted my wife, I never would gone there, white trash.  Deal with this. :finger:

Nobody insulted your wife ever. That's totally BS you made up and haven't back up yet. As for you, you make up bullshit about every member here so stfu when you get made to look the fool and break rules. Such a little bitch, always someone's else's fault. 

6:30 am posting about me speaks volumes.

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Poor Testicles, keep gargling :bc:

Poor me ‘eh…you spent a whole day spiking the ball and tagging me and others trying for some gotcha moment….seems to me you’re a fucking loser that needs some fresh air and time away from this place.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, HSR said:

Poor Testicles, keep gargling :bc:

28 minutes ago, HSR said:

Did I? Did I even mention his name? Or are you just full on Karen raging again :lol: 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, HSR said:

Nobody insulted your wife ever. That's totally BS you made up and haven't back up yet. As for you, you make up bullshit about every member here so stfu when you get made to look the fool and break rules. Such a little bitch, always someone's else's fault. 

6:30 am posting about me speaks volumes.

Nope you’re garbage and I’ll treat you like the trash you are.  So stop crying Thelma, no one cares.  

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Nope you’re garbage and I’ll treat you like the trash you are.  So stop crying Thelma, no one cares.  

Nah you're the garbage. 

:bc:

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Nah you're the garbage. 

Not sure how I'll get through my day without the approval of you 2 rocket surgeons.  :lol: We can argue all day long who started what, but as Jim aptly described the other day, read the room.  I'm not the only one who seems to be sick of HSRs shit.  So hitch your wagon all you want.  No skin off my nuts.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Not sure how I'll get through my day without the approval of you 2 rocket surgeons.  :lol: We can argue all day long who started what, but as Jim aptly described the other day, read the room.  I'm not the only one who seems to be sick of HSRs shit.  So hitch your wagon all you want.  No skin off my nuts.

I'm not hitching my wagon to anyone.

From your words, seems like you've had issues on these boards for years, yet it's never you. 

If he didn't try to expose the secret Hollywood cabal that is harvesting children for their blood/organs for their andrenochroming process so they can live longer none of this would have happened :news:.

True story. Ballard is the real victim here.

25 minutes ago, HSR said:

If he didn't try to expose the secret Hollywood cabal that is harvesting children for their blood/organs for their andrenochroming process so they can live longer none of this would have happened :news:.

True story. Ballard is the real victim here.

People truly believe this. It’s kinda frightening. 

15 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Poor me ‘eh…you spent a whole day spiking the ball and tagging me and others trying for some gotcha moment….seems to me you’re a fucking loser that needs some fresh air and time away from this place.

How many bandwagons have jumped on and off :lol: 

16 hours ago, spin_dry said:

People truly believe this. It’s kinda frightening. 

Just read the first thread and look at how hard members defended this guy and praised him for his great work. It's gross how some will defend a POS like this and many on here did. Funny how quiet they are now.

47 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

A new day and again it starts….damn dude at least look out the window or something…baby steps.

Good morning Testicles. Busy day at work today?

Tell me AGAIN how great of a guy Ballard is. You were VERY proud of his work earlier??

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Just read the first thread and look at how hard members defended this guy and praised him for his great work. It's gross how some will defend a POS like this and many on here did. Funny how quiet they are now.

I’m a major sceptic when it comes to do-gooders or so called heroes. Looks are deceiving.