Check your account email address ×

And it begins……..good little cultists….lmao

Mainecat

Lauren Boebert Theater Video Sparks New Democrat 'Setup' Theory 

Social media users have sparked a new theory relating to the CCTV footage of Colorado Rep. Lauren Boebert in which she was seen vaping and inappropriately touching her male companion at a Denver theater last week. 

"It turns out Lauren Boebert's mystery man is a Democrat bar owner. If I was a wagering enthusiast, I would bet this guy was paid to set her up. She's coming off a divorce, and she's vulnerable. This guy comes into her life, charms her, seduces her and then probably gets her liquored up and takes her out in public. Stage set," journalist Liz Crokin, wrote on X, formerly Twitter. 

"He then instigates her by fondling her in a theater that just happens to have night vision cameras right on them. Then the whole incident is released to the public in what looks like high-definition video in an attempt to harm her reputation. 

"This is all way too convenient. Whether her date was a part of it or not, this seems like a well-coordinated setup. These types of tactics and traps are used all the time, and I would know," the post from Crokin added