Check your account email address ×

What everyone who still supports Trump needs to hear

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, racer254 said:

No, it wasn't turmp, it was the mysterious jump in votes the night of the election at around 2am.

I don't know what he took or what he gave back, just like you don't know either.

Its all legit:lol:... should never have been questioned...:guzzle:

1689864261641.jpg

never-forget8589.jpg

1689097985885.jpg

1688781570522.jpg

MC keeps railing about people sending trump money. I don’t think there’s a single person on here that would. He’s like a dog chasing a tailpipe. Keep trying friend, you’ll catch one someday.

The only one I ever sent money to was Bernie, because I wanted that idiot Hillary to go away.

:lmao: 

14 minutes ago, Edmo said:

MC keeps railing about people sending trump money. I don’t think there’s a single person on here that would. He’s like a dog chasing a tailpipe. Keep trying friend, you’ll catch one someday.

The only one I ever sent money to was Bernie, because I wanted that idiot Hillary to go away.

Buying merchandise is as good as a donation. Yeah some here donated..

23 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I bought a dopey hat in ‘16….it was an ill fitting POS.😂😂
I sent Bernie a few bucks as well.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Oh I donated a couple times in 2016 and also bought an original well made MAGA hat.    But it was a mistake because I got on a calling and texting list that still haunts me today.  If the RNC would have left me alone I may very well have donated again, especially for this election But I'm not going too.   

Despite the huge legal costs to defend the bogus charges, Trump's got this :thumbsup:...... And has millions of supporters to help out.   I love when the D's get in a tizzy when they hear how much he is hauling in :lol: