Check your account email address ×

****Official Jimmy Snacks Racing 2024 Nascar Extravaganza Thread****

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Doug said:

Interesting that Hill let it out the Creed is going to Gibbs even though it hasn't officially been announced.

Kaulic racing is just down the road from RCR it may even be a shop leased from RCR so there's close ties with RCR.  All the Kaulic drivers were at RCR's open house this weekend also.  I don't think either of the Dillon boys have the talent to be at the top tier of a Cup driver.  Probably more of a sponsorship/support arrangement then talent if Dillon gets the ride.

Ahhh…good point on Hill spilling the beans. 

On 10/29/2023 at 10:51 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Glad Sheldon Creed is leaving the RCR shit show…Austin Hill is a whiner and it appears that Pop Pop and Andy Petree are as well.

Been reading that Ty Dillon is replacing The Dinger in the Kaulig 16 Cup Car….why and wtf? 

Honestly would’ve been nothing to say to or about Sheldon Creed had he just won the fucking race and not choked like he always does, pretty sure that’s what RC and Petree were mad about. Where Custer was running there was only room for one RCR car in the playoffs even if Hill finished second, if creed just makes the corner they drag race back to the line and one RCR car is guaranteed in but he missed the corner 3 separate times, Hill only doored him into 3 because creed never made an attempt to go into the corner where he should have, then creed overshoots it locks them up, sticks it to the bottom after that then throttles up too hard too soon (or hit the curb it’s not easy to see in the video) and sends himself to the second lane where he has to stand on the brakes in front of the field to not fence it. Creeds a hack and everyone loves him, Hill is the most consistent driver in the xfinity field and everyone hates him it makes no sense

14 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

Honestly would’ve been nothing to say to or about Sheldon Creed had he just won the fucking race and not choked like he always does, pretty sure that’s what RC and Petree were mad about. Where Custer was running there was only room for one RCR car in the playoffs even if Hill finished second, if creed just makes the corner they drag race back to the line and one RCR car is guaranteed in but he missed the corner 3 separate times, Hill only doored him into 3 because creed never made an attempt to go into the corner where he should have, then creed overshoots it locks them up, sticks it to the bottom after that then throttles up too hard too soon (or hit the curb it’s not easy to see in the video) and sends himself to the second lane where he has to stand on the brakes in front of the field to not fence it. Creeds a hack and everyone loves him, Hill is the most consistent driver in the xfinity field and everyone hates him it makes no sense

You are literally the only person I’ve heard with this take and Hill is a whiner that ALWAYS blames someone else.

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You are literally the only person I’ve heard with this take and Hill is a whiner that ALWAYS blames someone else.

I’m just saying watch it again, people are on creeds side because they like that non winning dork for whatever reason, everyone loved Hemric when he was ALMOST winning for a year now nobody knows he’s in the race. People hate Hill and say he wines because of 3 instances where Sheldon wrecked him at Bristol, when he concussed Snider at martinsville and Jesus boy wrecking him at Daytona.

1 hour ago, Palu49 said:

I’m just saying watch it again, people are on creeds side because they like that non winning dork for whatever reason, everyone loved Hemric when he was ALMOST winning for a year now nobody knows he’s in the race. People hate Hill and say he wines because of 3 instances where Sheldon wrecked him at Bristol, when he concussed Snider at martinsville and Jesus boy wrecking him at Daytona.

I don’t need to watch it again and frankly I think RCR is a shit show and while I appreciate that RC is a self made man if it weren’t for Dale Sr. he would not be where he is today. He ran Reddick off and was fortunate to land Shrub albeit at the end of his driving career. Oh yeah Austin Dillon sucks and he is tarnishing the legacy of the 3 Car.👍🏼😉

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Palu49 said:

You make a good point. Hills crybaby attitude is not a good look though. I personally dont think anyones at fault as it's just racing. 

11 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

There's a few on You Tube with the same opinion. 

49 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don’t need to watch it again and frankly I think RCR is a shit show and while I appreciate that RC is a self made man if it weren’t for Dale Sr. he would not be where he is today. He ran Reddick off and was fortunate to land Shrub albeit at the end of his driving career. Oh yeah Austin Dillon sucks and he is tarnishing the legacy of the 3 Car.👍🏼😉

RC needs to take family and personal emotions out and make business decisions.  Creed leaving just put a target on his back within the company same as Tyler Reddick.

Comments made from RC and Andy Petree should have been left for a closed door session with all parties.

If Creed won and Hill came in 2nd or 3rd both cars would have been in.  Before the last restart Hill was not sure of the points situation and no information of the points was given to Hill. Creed knew is was to far out on points and had to win. The crew chief, spotter, competition director or RC should have relayed that information to their drivers.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Doug said:

RC needs to take family and personal emotions out and make business decisions.  Creed leaving just put a target on his back within the company same as Tyler Reddick.

Comments made from RC and Andy Petree should have been left for a closed door session with all parties.

If Creed won and Hill came in 2nd or 3rd both cars would have been in.  Before the last restart Hill was not sure of the points situation and no information of the points was given to Hill. Creed knew is was to far out on points and had to win. The crew chief, spotter, competition director or RC should have relayed that information to their drivers.

Well said.👍🏼

3 hours ago, Doug said:

I definitely agree on the bold. I disagree on RC being a boogeyman in the Reddick thing I mean he personally told Tyler to get out of the car and then met him in the garage to help him out of the car at martinsville last year after all the news was out. 

Hill was 1 point out as soon as Sheldon passed him with Custer running 6th and on the bottom where he was liable to pick up another spot. Custer would’ve had to lose 2 positions for hill to make it running 2nd because the 00 had the tie breaker advantage. No matter what happened the lap and a half before one RCR car should’ve made it, the reason they didn’t is completely on Creed for blowing the setup (why hill doored him), entrance of 3 and then again the middle of 3&4.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Palu49 said:

I definitely agree on the bold. I disagree on RC being a boogeyman in the Reddick thing I mean he personally told Tyler to get out of the car and then met him in the garage to help him out of the car at martinsville last year after all the news was out. 

Hill was 1 point out as soon as Sheldon passed him with Custer running 6th and on the bottom where he was liable to pick up another spot. Custer would’ve had to lose 2 positions for hill to make it running 2nd because the 00 had the tie breaker advantage. No matter what happened the lap and a half before one RCR car should’ve made it, the reason they didn’t is completely on Creed for blowing the setup (why hill doored him), entrance of 3 and then again the middle of 3&4.

Here's a prime example of a whiney hack.  Didn't take long to start blaming someone.  Checked flag...Denny's didn't make it again...Who am I going to blame.

https://www.on3.com/pro/news/denny-hamlin-texted-joey-logano-for-explanation-after-ty-gibbs-incident-at-martinsville-nascar-cup-series/

https://www.on3.com/pro/news/denny-hamlin-on-carson-hocevar-cup-series-performance-driving-like-an-idiot-nascar/

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Doug said:

This is why Denny will never win a championship.

Will Greed be in the car Saturday?  Gut is telling me that Childress will pull him at the last minute and put somebody else in the car.

Here Andy Petree did a little back pedaling listen at about the 2:45 time stamp

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Chastain wins the race and Blaney the championship.

I'm good with both. I had Chastain in the pool today and I think Blaney 8s worthy of the title. His team peaked at the right time :thumbsup:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ckf said:

Close, but no cigar, lol

It looks like I finished the season one place out of the money in 9th in the pool. It was worth the $50 CDN to play as it definitely makes the races more fun. :thumbsup:

Good job cause I noticed you were still outside the top 10 a week ago, 14th or so?

I ended up 36th which is better than I've done in a long time. I see Jimmy 9 spots ahead of me. The wife had a great pool season last year. This year she sank to the bottom early then missed a couple races and never recouped, 68th.

I see there were only 78 entries this year. It was over 100 a couple years ago.

I watched about 10 laps yesterday. Glad to see Harvick had a good final race. But Blaney winning does nothing for me. He had an up and down season but got good when it counted. I would have preferred Byron to win it.

• Like 2