Check your account email address ×

Canadian Political Topic Poilievre vs Trudeau. Who is more qualified?

• Platinum Contributing Member

I can't say I know much about Canadian politics but what I do see is Poilievre seems extremely knowledgeable on the issues and usually wipes the floor with anyone he goes up against including Trudeau.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I can't say I know much about Canadian politics but what I do see is Poilievre seems extremely knowledgeable on the issues and usually wipes the floor with anyone he goes up against including Trudeau.  

Poilievre is just getting started.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

This is when Bitcoin was at its’ peak. 

36 minutes ago, toslow said:

holy fuck is that all you got? Pull up some of your fanboy shit on trudy

I prefer a PM that doesn’t gamble To be Trendy. 

All he does is complain, he doesn’t offer solutions. Which is why he blamed Trudeau for inflation even though ours was one of the lowest in the g20 but then whined when the BOC raised interest rates. He’s ranting about high house prices but as soon as people are under water you know he’ll whine about that too. That’s why I ask what his qualifications are because he doesn’t have any ideas. He’s just a populous dolt like Trump telling stupid people what they want to hear. 

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

All he does is complain, he doesn’t offer solutions. Which is why he blamed Trudeau for inflation even though ours was one of the lowest in the g20 but then whined when the BOC raised interest rates. He’s ranting about high house prices but as soon as people are under water you know he’ll whine about that too. That’s why I ask what his qualifications are because he doesn’t have any ideas. He’s just a populous dolt like Trump telling stupid people what they want to hear. 

You prefer a PM that loads up his close buddies and friends bank accounts, You seemed to forget all the times he was called before the ethic committees and found guilty

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, toslow said:

You prefer a PM that loads up his close buddies and friends bank accounts, You seemed to forget all the times he was called before the ethic committees and found guilty

Not at all. But after Doug Ford stealing from us what makes you think Conservatives will be more honest?  

Not that you care about honesty, you are avoiding Poilievre’s qualifications because you know he has a Bachelor of Arts and has only ever sucked on the government teat  as a politician. He has a housing allowance, his meals are paid for and he make $190,000.00 per year.  He’s never had to make payroll in a business. He has less life experience than Trudeau and conservatives rightly complained that Trudeau wasn’t qualified. 

Edited by revkevsdi

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

What caused the inflation.

Both are horrible. Just like our friends to the south.  Not one adult in the room. Sad.

Will be fun come election time.

So much baggage in PP's closet will be coming out. Liberals will have a field day. Memes will be endless!

All of Trudeau "accomplishments" the past 8 years will be PP's bread and butter. More memes.

Will be nasty but will provide good fodder for the CE forum.

Mad Max may make a comeback with these two quality individuals running!:dunno:

9 minutes ago, yamadan700 said:

Both are horrible. Just like our friends to the south.  Not one adult in the room. Sad.

Will be fun come election time.

So much baggage in PP's closet will be coming out. Liberals will have a field day. Memes will be endless!

All of Trudeau "accomplishments" the past 8 years will be PP's bread and butter. More memes.

Will be nasty but will provide good fodder for the CE forum.

Mad Max may make a comeback with these two quality individuals running!:dunno:

Are you a retard?

• Haha 2

Just now, awful knawful said:

Is better than Trudeau 

we considered moving him there after the 2020 election and January the sixth but the Rothschild family changed the plan at the last moment.