Check your account email address ×

Hey Racer….

You’re probably the biggest whiner about “voter fraud”, getting your panties all riled up about a few dead people voting, registration irregularities , IDs etc. 

So, I’m sure you are outraged, just outraged at what trump and his cronies tried doing in stealing an election. The biggest scam in US politics ever. 

If I looked around would I find you criticizing trump, Gilliani, meadows and many others for this shit show?

Look at the two liberal whiners always looking for attention by personally referencing forum members.  Even making topics with forum names.  It really cries of desperation.

LOL.  You dimwits have a hard time daily putting thoughts together without someone telling you the narrative.   Here is your attention response, happy now?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You’re probably the biggest whiner about “voter fraud”, getting your panties all riled up about a few dead people voting, registration irregularities , IDs etc. 

So, I’m sure you are outraged, just outraged at what trump and his cronies tried doing in stealing an election. The biggest scam in US politics ever. 

If I looked around would I find you criticizing trump, Gilliani, meadows and many others for this shit show?

did you miss the GREAT LICENSE PLATE scandal of 2022 ? 

that was a whopper... 

Screenshot_20230815-075641.png

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

21 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Look at the two liberal whiners always looking for attention by personally referencing forum members.  Even making topics with forum names.  It really cries of desperation.

LOL.  You dimwits have a hard time daily putting thoughts together without someone telling you the narrative.   Here is your attention response, happy now?

Whining? It’s just pointing out how you and many here have crossed the reality bridge and don’t know it.

If Trump was your wife would you stay with him?

23 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Snakes signature shows all you need to know about Slingers critical thinking skills.  As for Snowrider, not sure if he wasn't breastfed as a baby, maybe got pantsed a lot in school, but he really does seem to have this thing for inviting negative attention.  It is what it is.  The two sides shall never meet, and I'm ok with that at this point, certainly.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

Snakes signature shows all you need to know about Slingers critical thinking skills.  As for Snowrider, not sure if he wasn't breastfed as a baby, maybe got pantsed a lot in school, but he really does seem to have this thing for inviting negative attention.  It is what it is.  The two sides shall never meet, and I'm ok with that at this point, certainly.

You’re pandering to racer :lmao: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He wishes he was “chestfed”….breastfeeding disgusts him.

• Haha 2