Check your account email address ×

U.S. Republican Senator Graham to examine Trump's business deals: CNN

Just now, Snoslinger said:

tell us again about trump and his admin not having any "abnormal" conections to Russia........

or ask us again where the proof is that Russia meddled in our election

:lol:

btw that is not what I stated, nor did I claim it as fact. if we had listened to you bozos all along Flynn would still be in. :news:

What did you state then?  

tell us again about trump and his admin not having any "abnormal" conections to Russia........

or ask us again where the proof is that Russia meddled in our election

:lol:

btw that is not what I stated, nor did I claim it as fact. if we had listened to you bozos all along Flynn would still be in. :news:

guy who owns hundreds of businesses and sells lux real estate to millionaires and billionaires having business dealing with russia is far from abnormal.

Of course the russians were going to push for Trump,  clinton was more of the obamas adversarial relationship so they were hoping donnie would be more palatable,  both superpowers have manipulated elections for decades,  non issue. 

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

here's a suggestion,  let off the lww sites and face the fact Hillary lost and deserved to lose.  

You have no issue with Clinton and Benghazi motherfucked the right wing witch hunt etc  yet now your the hack doing exactly the same thing.  

here's a suggestion - quit trying to play both sides here, like trying to equate BENGAZI! to this Russian thing. you're not that dumb so quit acting like it.

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

guy who owns hundreds of businesses and sells lux real estate to millionaires and billionaires having business dealing with russia is far from abnormal.

Of course the russians were going to push for Trump,  clinton was more of the obamas adversarial relationship so they were hoping donnie would be more palatable,  both superpowers have manipulated elections for decades,  non issue. 

um, that's what I just said dumb ass. it's all the other "connections" that are abnormal. flynn, carter, page, tillerson and a host of others. fuck off with your idiocy.

here's a suggestion - quit trying to play both sides here, like trying to equate BENGAZI! to this Russian thing. you're not that dumb so quit acting like it.

it's exactly the same thing,  shiny object used to distract the intellectually weak and easily manipulated.  SBYL

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Exactly.  Some of the dipshits on this site will never grasp this point.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

it's exactly the same thing,  shiny object used to distract the intellectually weak and easily manipulated.  SBYL

:lmao:

just like trump and Hillary, or the dems and the gop, eh noggin?

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: why some of you continue to deal with the likes of tom, zambroski, highmark and other retard hacks every day I have no idea. it's like corresponding with rocks. take this topic for example - of course normal, everyday business deals are expected in a business like trump has. but based on everything that's been observed about this clown and his administration's ties to Russia....

THE SITUATION NEEDS LOOKED AT

Jesus Christ why does this need explained?

Oh...don't lie.  You like all of us and our opposing viewpoints.  But really, how long is this "situation" going to be looked at?  How long?  With all that fuckery going on during the election by the Dems, you'd think they'd piece together something by now.  Or, are they just continuing with the "we didn't really lose" narrative to keep all you Dem-bots happy and still feeling self-righteous and warm inside?   Ahh...come on now..you can admit it.  It makes you feel better being told that you didn't really lose, right?  As long as there is something or someone to blame, there cannot be a true "loser".  But, problem is...score is kept.  Refs were on the field.  Allotted time has past.  Hate all you want..it's over.

Image result for trump holding super bowl trophy

Just now, Zambroski said:

Oh...don't lie.  You like all of us and our opposing viewpoints.  But really, how long is this "situation" going to be looked at?  How long?  With all that fuckery going on during the election by the Dems, you'd think they'd piece together something by now.  Or, are they just continuing with the "we didn't really lose" narrative to keep all you Dem-bots happy and still feeling self-righteous and warm inside?   Ahh...come on now..you can admit it.  It makes you feel better being told that you didn't really lose, right?  As long as there is something or someone to blame, there cannot be a true "loser".  But, problem is...score is kept.  Refs were on the field.  Allotted time has past.  Hate all you want..it's over.

as long as it takes. I've never heard of a case where the prosecution told everyone the facts and the end result before the trial was over. have you? Christ you clowns should take a step back and look at yourselves once in awhile. :lol:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

so you're admitting the Russians were pushing for trump?

I have no direct knowledge of that but I would be surprised if they weren't.  How is that different than the US pulling for one side over another in elections all over the world? 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

I have no direct knowledge of that but I would be surprised if they weren't.  How is that different than the US pulling for one side over another in elections all over the world? 

it's not but his side lost so he's got to be an angry bitch about it.  Plenty of legit issues to take on with trump this is just noise.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

um, that's what I just said dumb ass. it's all the other "connections" that are abnormal. flynn, carter, page, tillerson and a host of others. fuck off with your idiocy.

as long as it takes. I've never heard of a case where the prosecution told everyone the facts and the end result before the trial was over. have you? Christ you clowns should take a step back and look at yourselves once in awhile. :lol:

It's a wonder anybody still engages you...What a mouthy twat.

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Unless he's the President of the US

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so in the event trump gets busted colluding with the Russians, I'm going to bet several of you would be OK with it. :news:

In the event that Trump gets busted for colluding with the Russian government to meddle in our election then I hope and expect he will be impeached and step down as President.  

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

The facts are all but exploited.  It's over.  It's just a way of control to keep your side mentally stable and have hope.  God knows your Dems aren't really doing anything to help out with real hope.  False hope is the next best thing for you.

Eh, but in the spirit of it all, I'll wish you "happy hunting"!  Keep us posted! :lol:

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

fuck you smails. if you're going to act like a bunch of dumb asses I'm going to call you one.

WOW!  I think Moto would call you "triggered" at this point.

Simmer down.

..money coming your way @Dave

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

I am sure his projects have seen much Russian money but thats not a smoking gun it's just what happens in a global economy and is immaterial.  Esp is high dollar real estate where the russians have been aggresively buying/investing no different than the middle easterners.

Ridiculous witch hunt no different than benghazi but it gets the hacks on both sides worked up attacking or defending meanwhile the middle class continues to get fucked

I believe if there was something there, Shitlery's team would have dug it up. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

WOW!  I think Moto would call you "triggered" at this point.

Simmer down.

..money coming your way @Dave

I've been calling a lot of people dumb asses for over a decade in these joints. get real.

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

fuck you smails. if you're going to act like a bunch of dumb asses I'm going to call you one.

Ahh yes more gems from the tolerant inclusive left.....priceless. :lol:

I've been calling a lot of people dumb asses for over a decade in these joints. get real.

Wow....you're cool! :lol:

If thats the case....its more then likely you are the dumbass and haven't hit rock bottom yet to realize it.