Check your account email address ×

U.S. Republican Senator Graham to examine Trump's business deals: CNN

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I've been calling a lot of people dumb asses for over a decade in these joints. get real.

Over a decade huh?  A decade!  Well, how Egyptian of you. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I've been calling a lot of people dumb asses for over a decade in these joints. get real.

And you've been called a dumb ass in these joints for over a decade too.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

OMG..  "The Russians hacked our election."  "Trump and the Russians are in bed together."  "Trump paid the Russians to hack our election from Europe." 

Of course Trump has had business dealings with Russians.  What a bunch of fucking retards.  

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Did you have trouble comprehending the question that Donald was asked or his answer.  He was asked if he or one of his staff members had contact with "The Russians" during the campaign.  He said he didn't and has no knowledge of anyone who did.  

How the fuck is that a lie Vince?  Where is your proof that Trump had contact with "The Russians"  or that he had knowledge of someone from his staff having contact with "The Russians".

Read the transcript Vince and then show us where he was lying.  

You and his kids say he has done business there, Trumps says otherwise...........so who is lying? 

TRUMP : Well, I had nothing to do with it. I have nothing to do with Russia. I told you, I have no deals there, I have no anything.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-here-s-the-transcript-of-trump-s-1487278112-htmlstory.html

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You and his kids say he has done business there, Trumps says otherwise...........so who is lying? 

"I have no deals there".    He doesn't say he has never had deals there.  

So who is lying?  

Did you even read the transcript Vince?  Did you understand the question he was asked?  You keep pointing to his answer.  Maybe you didn't read the question.  

Edited by AKIQPilot

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

So who is lying?  

Listen, our POTUS Mr. Hyperbole besides lying when his lips move also has diarrhea of the mouth and elaborates instead of just stopping with: ": Well, I had nothing to do with it."

TRUMP : Well the leaks are real. You're the one that wrote about them and reported them, I mean the leaks are real. You know what they said, you saw it and the leaks are absolutely real. The news is fake because so much of the news is fake. So one thing that I felt it was very important to do -- and I hope we can correct it. Because there's nobody I have more respect for -- well, maybe a little bit but the reporters, good reporters.

[after a lengthy answer, the reporter repeats the question about contacts between his campaign and Russia}

TRUMP : Well, I had nothing to do with it. I have nothing to do with Russia. I told you, I have no deals there, I have no anything.

There is a reason our POTUS will not release his tax return besides it's under audit, and if anyone thinks that those Russian loans his kid spoke about for his golf courses are all paid off, you just might want to see his tax return before making that assumption :news: 

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

So who is lying?  

Did you even read the transcript Vince?  Did you understand the question he was asked?  You keep pointing to his answer.  Maybe you didn't read the question.  

He doesn't know what he did or didn't do.  I use to hold out hope for Vinney.  But there is no partial lobotomy when you go full-on libtard.  That grey matter doesn't grow back either!  I think they lost control of the suction and caught the tip of his spine also.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

well trumps definition of russians and everyone else is clearly different.  maybe if our brains functioned at the same high level of his and some of his supporters here we would understand. 

By jove I think you have it!!! :lol: 

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Listen, our POTUS Mr. Hyperbole besides lying when his lips move also has diarrhea of the mouth and elaborates instead of just stopping with: ": Well, I had nothing to do with it."

There is a reason our POTUS will not release his tax return besides it's under audit, and if anyone thinks that those Russian loans his kid spoke about for his golf courses are all paid off, you just might want to see his tax return before making that assumption :news: 

I noticed you left out the question again.  Hmmm.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

He doesn't know what he did or didn't do.  I use to hold out hope for Vinney.  But there is no partial lobotomy when you go full-on libtard.  That grey matter doesn't grow back either!  I think they lost control of the suction and caught the tip of his spine also.

I remember before the election wince was crying how the stock market was going to collapse if trump got elected. Then literally a couple days he was bragging how trump was making him rich on the stock market :lol: 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I noticed you left out the question again.  Hmmm.  

It changes nothing :lol:

He should have stopped at:  "Well, I had nothing to do with it." 

QUESTION : I just want to get you to clarify this very important point. Can you say definitively that nobody on your campaign had any contacts with the Russians during the campaign? And on the leaks, is it fake news or are these real leaks?

TRUMP : Well the leaks are real. You're the one that wrote about them and reported them, I mean the leaks are real. You know what they said, you saw it and the leaks are absolutely real. The news is fake because so much of the news is fake. So one thing that I felt it was very important to do -- and I hope we can correct it. Because there's nobody I have more respect for -- well, maybe a little bit but the reporters, good reporters.

[after a lengthy answer, the reporter repeats the question about contacts between his campaign and Russia}

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

I remember before the election wince was crying how the stock market was going to collapse if trump got elected. Then literally a couple days he was bragging how trump was making him rich on the stock market :lol: 

Edition II.  "The markets like stability." and "Trump is making me more of a real deal!"  Preface written by Goombah Ragu McBackpeddler

It changes nothing :lol:

He should have stopped at:  "Well, I had nothing to do with it." 

Hahahahaha.  Lucky for Trump he was only talking to a reporter. :lol:  

You can go to a bar. Then weeks later your wife can ask you if you're at the bar and you say no, because you're not. Because you were at the bar at one time  that doesn't mean you are currently.

wince doesn't English good 

Edited by Rod Johnson

4 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

You can go to a bar. Then weeks later your wife can ask you if you're at the bar and you say no, because you're not. Because you were at the bar at one time  that doesn't mean you are currently.

wince doesn't English good 

*goodly.

"Wince doesn't English goodly."

:lol:

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahahahaha.  Lucky for Trump he was only talking to a reporter. :lol:  

Eric Trump said in 2014 that Russians fund family’s golf courses: golf writer

A prominent golf writer says Eric Trump, one of President Trump’s sons, once claimed their family took money from Russians to fund their golf courses.

James Dodson recounted the alleged encounter Friday on the Boston radio station WBUR, claiming Trump dropped that would-be bombshell in 2014.

Dodson, who co-authored Arnold Palmer's biography "A Golfer's Life," said he met with Donald Trump that year at the businessman’s golf club in North Carolina. Trump nonchalantly remarked that he “had access to $100 million” for golf courses, Dodson said.

Dodson said he asked Eric Trump about that cash when the two of them hit the links.

“When I got in the cart with Eric, as we were setting off, I said, ‘Who’s funding?’” Dodson said in the interview.

“I know no banks — because of the recession, the Great Recession — have touched a golf course. No one’s funding any kind of golf construction. It’s dead in the water the last four or five years. And this is what he said. He said, 'Well, we don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.' I said, 'Really?' And he said, 'Oh, yeah. We’ve got some guys that really, really love golf, and they’re really invested in our programs. We just go there all the time.’”

Speaking to the Daily News, Dodson said Trump was “simple and casual” about the Russia relationship.

“It was a casual remark, it was just two guys golfing and talking,” Dodson said.

“I’m sure he didn’t think anything about it. Why would he think anything about it?”

Dodson said he did not doubt the story because it is common for Russians to invest in golf courses, and because Trump was opening clubs at a time when few other moguls still did so.

But Dodson said he has seen no other evidence of Russians swinging cash to Trump’s clubs.

A White House spokesperson did not immediately return a request for comment.

Trump’s other adult son, Donald Jr., once dropped a similar remark about taking funds from Russia.

At a 2008 real estate conference, Donald Jr. told the crowd that “Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets.”

“We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”

Donald Trump’s political career has been shrouded with questions about his mysterious affection for Russian President Vladimir Putin and his contradictory statements about deals with Russia. Trump has most recently claimed to have no ties to Russia, despite references years ago to meetings with Putin and business deals in the country.

The FBI is investigating Trump’s campaign for alleged collusion with the Russian government during the presidential campaign.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/eric-trump-russians-fund-family-golf-courses-golf-writer-article-1.3144996

Diarrhea of the mouth, "I have no deals there, I have no anything." 

"I have nothing to do with Russia. To the best of my knowledge no person that I deal with does."

QUESTION : I just want to get you to clarify this very important point. Can you say definitively that nobody on your campaign had any contacts with the Russians during the campaign? And on the leaks, is it fake news or are these real leaks?

TRUMP: How many times do I have to answer this question?

QUESTION : Can you just say yes or no?

TRUMP : Russia is a ruse.

I know you have to get up and ask a question. It's so important. Russia is a ruse. I have nothing to do with Russia. Haven't made a phone call to Russia in years. Don't speak to people from Russia. Not that I wouldn't. I just have nobody to speak to.

I spoke to Putin twice. He called me on the election. I told you this. And he called me on the inauguration, a few days ago. We had a very good talk, especially the second one, lasted for a pretty long period of time. I'm sure you probably get it because it was classified. So I'm sure everybody in this room perhaps has it. But we had a very, very good talk.

I have nothing to do with Russia. To the best of my knowledge no person that I deal with does.

Now, Manafort has totally denied it. He denied it. Now people knew that he was a consultant over in that part of the world for a while, but not for Russia. I think he represented Ukraine or people having to do with Ukraine, or people that -- whoever. But people knew that. Everybody knew that.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-here-s-the-transcript-of-trump-s-1487278112-htmlstory.html

Diarrhea of the mouth, "I have no deals there, I have no anything." 

"I have nothing to do with Russia. To the best of my knowledge no person that I deal with does."

Keep grasping Vince.  He's answering a reporter's question.  A question that he just answered a few minutes earlier.  You know what the question was right?  

Keep grasping Vince.  He's answering a reporter's question.  A question that he just answered a few minutes earlier.  You know what the question was right?  

Keep being delusional :lol: 

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Keep being delusional :lol: 

So hang the guy.  Your stupid cunt of a candidate lied all the time.  Never heard you call her out.  You are all wound up because you think Trump lied about something.  Get over it already.  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

So hang the guy.  Your stupid cunt of a candidate lied all the time.  Never heard you call her out.  You are all wound up because you think Trump lied about something.  Get over it already.  

Well done.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You must be failing to connect the dots that MaineCat is pecking out.  It's not hard dummy!  Look!  Clearly this screams "RUSSIA!"

Image result for scribble dot connecting

I don't see Russia in there but I do see Marge Simpson lol. .

• Like 1