Check your account email address ×

"There is no Republican Party"

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Judge Luttig is a conservatives conservative and he’s been taking about the dangers of Repugs for the better part of two years. @Crnr2Crnr you should heed his advice :thumbsup:

shuddup Lib... I've posted more Luttig stuff on here than you've posted stupid Twitter links.  :) 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

shuddup Lib... I've posted more Luttig stuff on here than you've posted stupid Twitter links.  :) 

And you haven’t learned a fucking thing :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

a healthy Republican party makes a healthy Democratic party... if you actually can listen and comprehend.

dummy

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/search/&q=Luttig&quick=1

Currently there’s one party governing and one party worshipping an orange moron and undermining our institutions.  You’re good with that though  :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Currently there’s one party governing and one party worshipping an orange moron and undermining our institutions.  You’re good with that though  :thumbsup:

to the contrary...

the Dem's are pandering to everyone and their cousin and spending $ like drunken sailors on shore leave to buy votes.

the R's... have been almost completely hijacked by the Tea Party, which Trump figured out how to do... to his credit.  now, they've lost the moderates and aren't getting squat done.

I'm more Libertarian leaning than suckling the teet of either of the Big-2 like most here  

regardless, Luttig is right... and has been

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Currently there’s one party governing and one party worshipping an orange moron and exposing our filthy, corrupt institutions.  You’re good with that though  :thumbsup:

I fixed it for you dildo breath. 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Judge Luttig is a conservatives conservative and he’s been taking about the dangers of Repugs for the better part of two years. @Crnr2Crnr you should heed his advice :thumbsup:

The fact that you speak highly of him is all we need to know.  Nice to see you and C2C high fiving yourselves though.  Unity.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The fact that you speak highly of him is all we need to know.  Nice to see you and C2C high fiving yourselves though.  Unity.  :lol: 

You’re in a cult Woolie :thumbsup:  Numerous Repugs trying to tell you….all you have to do is listen. 

49 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re in a cult Woolie :thumbsup:  Numerous Repugs trying to tell you….all you have to do is listen. 

I'm good with my cult.  You're obviously good in yours.  Enjoy!