Check your account email address ×

Sound of Freedom funder Arrested

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, HSR said:

How am I waving my Canadian cunt flag?

What holds your fucking head up a broomstick? Jesus christ man.

Well it appears you are using both hands….maybe it’s jammed up your ass…only you know for sure.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well it appears you are using both hands….maybe it’s jammed up your ass…only you know for sure.

You know Jim you used to be the guy that could hold a different opinion than the rest of 2 forums and hold your own and stand your ground. Now if someone holds a different opinion than you you jump right in without posting about the topic but just to name call and be the first guy on the pile. Did I somehow hurt you in some way? Are the wounds deep?

4 hours ago, HSR said:

For child kidnapping!!! You can't make this shit up. I guess Ballards psychic missed one :lol:

Show your support by defending him too!!!!

Movie is dirty from top to bottom.

I know, I know, I'm a contrarian cunt :lol:

Isn’t that just a Qanon conspiracy 

27 minutes ago, HSR said:

You know Jim you used to be the guy that could hold a different opinion than the rest of 2 forums and hold your own and stand your ground. Now if someone holds a different opinion than you you jump right in without posting about the topic but just to name call and be the first guy on the pile. Did I somehow hurt you in some way? Are the wounds deep?

I’m the same guy and you are getting exactly the reaction you want..enjoy it.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m the same guy and you are getting exactly the reaction you want..enjoy it.

BS remember when I pm'd you saying I seen enough of Woolie and Snake tag teaming you and I'd jump in for you and all the PM's about them since? Now you guys are liking and laughing at each  others posts and I see a three up ride in your future :roflcrying: Yup , same guy :bc:

Just now, Bontz said:

When all you have is memes to respond with, it's clear as can be.  Poor Queen of the Admin Team :news:

And Jim is spot on - enjoy the attention.  You're like Karen2Karen 2.0

If I had to bet who would have been the first moron to get guthooked here, it would have been a toss up between Hall Monitor and Karen.  The double-triple down is hilarious.

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

BS remember when I pm'd you saying I seen enough of Woolie and Snake tag teaming you and I'd jump in for you and all the PM's about them since? Now you guys are liking and laughing at each  others posts and I see a three up ride in your future :roflcrying: Yup , same guy :bc:

Dammit you are a bunch of broads 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, HSR said:

Reminds me of a wife abuser getting pissed his wife called the cops...

"Why did you change? You know I love you! Come here and I will prove it...!"

If enough people call you an idiot, there is a pretty good chance you are the one who has the wrong impression... :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ACE said:

Interesting how the left went from saying that child abduction was a Q conspiracy to now saying it exists as some sort of gotcha 

I don't know who you were referring to but I posted links to factual documentaries from a decade ago about the topic. The guys that needed this  fictional movie to be made aware of the issue just shocks me.

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

"COME HER YOU BITCH AND LET ME LOVE YOU, GOD DAMN IT!!!!!"

This is soap opera bad.... :lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, HSR said:

... so if you guys can please not make shit up and stay on topic I would appreciate it :thumbsup:

Make up your mind ... are we supposed to stay on topic, or let you whine about going to bat for someone who isn't showing you the love any longer?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

That’s on you and I didn’t ask you to do anything. Also it’s been pretty clear that in recent weeks that you have had a hard on for both Woolie and Snake that goes above and beyond and this is coming from a guy that has always had a prickly relationship with both of them. I simply made the decision to try and get along with them…sorry that bothers you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Bontz said:

Make up your mind ... are we supposed to stay on topic, or let you whine about going to bat for someone who isn't showing you the love any longer?

Stay...... on.... TOPIC!

OMFG!!!!!!

1 hour ago, ACE said:

Dammit you are a bunch of broads 

Oh I think it's cute :thumbsup: now nobody can say I don't do any good around here :roflcrying: it's a lovefest now :lol: