Check your account email address ×

Dave Grohl

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Bell Biv DeVoe? :lol: :bc: 

Van Halen 1984 cassette tape. Got some 8 tracks around here Bad Company I think. Come to think of it I have some albums at my parents place. Foreigner 4 comes to mind. Jesus I'm old........

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, sleepybrew said:

my stepdaughter took the kids to nyc to see pink last night. 1600.00 for 4 of them . plus travel and the rest. they live an hour north. i had the kids camping so dad had to pick them up for that. the boy and dad just rolled their eyes. but the girl and mom were thrilled. i wouldn't leaving fishing , mt biking and all the good shit for pink. 

Pink is one of the few female entertainers worth seeing.

Neal

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Pink is one of the few female entertainers worth seeing.

Neal

I would have rather seen her before she started to look like a bull dyke.

46 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

I’m sure, just not my taste

Umm,  she went as far as telling everyone who wasn’t down with her views to fuck off and don’t come to her concert. I will happily oblige.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

So anti-choice, anit-gay marriage or racism being a good thing...  which of those are you two fans of?  :lol:

Neal

Shake your head bro. The ruling had nothing to do with any of that. If you can’t see her bullshit, I don’t know what to tell you. 

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Shake your head bro. The ruling had nothing to do with any of that. If you can’t see her bullshit, I don’t know what to tell you. 

The statement she made on Twitter was pretty clear.  Which of those three positions do you disagree with her on?  :dunno:

Because if you go look at her twitter now it's entirely positive and love for her fans, and their record attendances.

Neal

Edited by NaturallyAspirated

2 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

The statement she made on Twitter was pretty clear.  Which of those three positions do you disagree with her on?  :dunno:

Because if you go look at her twitter now it's entirely positive and love for her fans, and their record attendances.

Neal

Re read my post and address it or pass. it was complete bullshit . Fuck her. 

17 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I did, the ball is in your court.

Neal

You’re having a tough day here , get some off time ….regroup, try not to be such a fucking retard tomorrow 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

So anti-choice, anit-gay marriage or racism being a good thing...  which of those are you two fans of?  :lol:

Neal

any entertainer that tells people to fuck off can do the same. 

• Like 1

Just now, sleepybrew said:

nope. but you seem to think it's ok to say that . you think that's any way to solve the issues she is talking about? 

Of course it is, it's free speech.

It's her way of letting you know where you stand in her eyes if you accept or follow any of those things.  Thus I asked which one you approve of.

Neal

Let’s be clear:  If you believe murdering millions of babies,  raping children, torturing puppies is okay…,THEN FUCK OFF!!!!!!!! 

which are you a fan of, Neal?  

3 hours ago, Cold War said:

Let’s be clear:  If you believe murdering millions of babies,  raping children, torturing puppies is okay…,THEN FUCK OFF!!!!!!!! 

which are you a fan of, Neal?  

None, the fuck off sentiment is exactly correct and supported.  How can you not understand that?

Neal