Check your account email address ×

Trudeau needs to be bitch slapped. He’s such a piece of shit and a faggot

Rod

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

He's a @ZR6000RR 🌈

Now I know why I dislike you so much. It's not that you like guys, it's you don't drink. I pretty much think you are fucked in the head,  not to mention other places.  The ass is an out awful.  Not a place to store kROMMER's tiny unit.

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

There’s no way that Trudeau hasn’t sucked a lot of cock. 

nope. he always takes it in the ass. a blowjob involves thinikng of the partner. he is too much of a narcissist to care about others. am sure sophie left because she was tired of doing the pegging. damn that fag needs to join his two dads, pierre and fidel

15 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

nope. he always takes it in the ass. a blowjob involves thinikng of the partner. he is too much of a narcissist to care about others. am sure sophie left because she was tired of doing the pegging. damn that fag needs to join his two dads, pierre and fidel

In all honesty Trudeau is seriously a narcissistic psychopath, which was worsened by both his upbringing and how sheltered he is by the machine 

I can only imagine what he put Sophie through 

it’s not hyperbole to say that if he had a true dictatorship like he said that he wants, he could seriously be the next Stalin or polpot or Mao 

Trudeau hates women that stand up to him. That’s been apparent for a while 

if you look at this from Sophie’s perspective, she has kids with the guy and can have everything she wants 

so even if the biggest issue was that he is distant or consumed. Women will look past that 

guaranteed he’s fucking anything that moves. Man, woman, doesn’t matter 

then blames it on her and threatens her and the kids somehow because he’s Justin Trudeau and you don’t dare contradict him