Check your account email address ×

How convenient.. Just in time to steal another election.

MSNBC’s Patel on COVID Uptick: Time to Bring Out Masks

DIAZ-BALART: If you’ve noticed more of your friends, neighbors, loved ones are testing positive for COVID, you’re not alone. According to the CDC, COVID-19 hospitalizations are up 12 percent from last week and while we’re nowhere near previous levels, it’s still raising concerns.

Joining us now with more is Dr. Kavita Patel who served as a White House policy director in the Obama Administration. She is an MSNBC medical contributor. Dr. Patel, it’s always great seeing you. So, I think we’ve, kind of, all been noticing that right, there’s somebody you know or people are, you know, think they have a cold and it ends up being COVID. What’s going on? What are you seeing?

PATEL: Well, we’re seeing the same thing, José, in clinic. We are, as you said, hospitalizations are going up. Let me start with good news. We are not seeing anywhere near the dramatic rises that we saw in previous summers or previous years, that’s good news. That’s because a large part of the population has either been infected and vaccinated or both several times.

So, what I think people need to know is that, I would just keep people on alert, that when you’re in those crowded spaces, think about the cost of colds and sometimes many people don’t have any symptoms, a mask can be your best friend, keep it—back in time we had them in our pockets, in our coats and our backpacks, time to bring them out again, especially as the school season starts. We don’t want to see kids missing school for things we could have prevented.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/08/01/msnbcs-patel-on-covid-uptick-time-to-bring-out-masks/

• Platinum Contributing Member

Nobody cares about Covid anymore....honestly some never really did. If the R's let the other party "steal" another election then they either haven't learned from their mistakes or aren't smart enough to counteract

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Nobody cares about Covid anymore....honestly some never really did. If the R's let the other party "steal" another election then they either haven't learned from their mistakes or aren't smart enough to counteract

Just the fools who were scammed by it want to forget.

Tell that to those who were denied surgeries still to this day for not getting a useless poison that does more harm than good.

You are the useful idiot they needed.

15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Just the fools who were scammed by it want to forget.

Tell that to those who were denied surgeries still to this day for not getting a useless poison that does more harm than good.

You are the useful idiot they needed.

81 Million....wake up sheeple

Het genius, you're allowed to move on with your life and not live in the past every single day. Or just stay mad, it wont change a fucking thing except shorten your life expectancy

You are the useful idiot they need

Edited by Skidooski
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

81 Million....wake up sheeple

Het genius, you're allowed to move on with your life and not live in the past every single day. Or just stay mad, it wont change a fucking thing except shorten your life expectancy

You are the useful idiot they need

You were lied to by the governments.  Lets move on, only someone who fell for the scam would say that instead of admitting to the scam.

Stay clueless moron. The measures never came from public health.  Maybe someday the morons will get it but not you.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What happened to the gas stove outrage?

Keep up grandpa.  This was yesterday.

Light bulbs, gas stoves, refrigerators: Biden tightens appliance grip despite lackluster support

Polling suggests most Democrats, Republicans and independents stand against Biden on regulating the items.

9 minutes ago, Pete said:

The left will be right back at this too. 

New Facebook Files reveal lengths WH was willing to go to try to control COVID narrative on social media

https://www.foxnews.com/media/new-facebook-files-reveal-lengths-wh-willing-go-try-control-covid-narrative-social-media

It was never a public health issue, but a brainwashing psyop.  The brainwashing continues.

"Lets move on":lol:

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Keep up grandpa.  This was yesterday.

Light bulbs, gas stoves, refrigerators: Biden tightens appliance grip despite lackluster support

Polling suggests most Democrats, Republicans and independents stand against Biden on regulating the items.

How many morons are already on board.  We know MC is.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You were lied to by the governments.  Lets move on, only someone who fell for the scam would say that instead of admitting to the scam.

Stay clueless moron. The measures never came from public health.  Maybe someday the morons will get it but not you.

You are pissed off everyday how the US government lied to us here but you’re a fucking Nook! And that’s you every single day…angry as fuck. If that’s how you want to go through life then enjoy! Live in the past 

Wake up…stay clueless… you moron…you idiot…..look up….look down…giant queef after queef :lol:

Youre changing hearts and minds ya fucking psycho, congrats! Anything X tells you lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

You are pissed off everyday how the US government lied to us here but you’re a fucking Nook! And that’s you every single day…angry as fuck. If that’s how you want to go through life then enjoy! Live in the past 

Wake up…stay clueless… you moron…you idiot…..look up….look down…giant queef after queef :lol:

Youre changing hearts and minds ya fucking psycho, congrats! Anything X tells you lol

Continue to be a useful idiot.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It was never a public health issue, but a brainwashing psyop.  The brainwashing continues.

"Lets move on":lol:

It was a PSYOP!!!!! The aliens orchestrated it! The sky is actually brown but your just seeing blue in your simulation! You weren’t born but hatched in a lab! Right next to the Covid that got out! 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Canadian Pete / ChinRider ^^^^^

Fuck off ya piece of shit and leave my name out of it. CKF wonders why names get thrown around? You’re the perfect example.

GFY

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Fuck off ya piece of shit and leave my name out of it. CKF wonders why names get thrown around? You’re the perfect example.

GFY

Cry Pete, cry!

crying-mad.gif

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Pete said:

GFY

It’s your forum name you dumbfuck. I could address you as your previous one. I don’t care either way whatever stops you from crying like a bitch

Names getting thrown around! :lol:Holy fuck that’s an issue with you thin skinned types?

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

It’s your forum name you dumbfuck. I could address you as your previous one. I don’t care either way whatever stops you from crying like a bitch

Names getting thrown around! :lol:Holy fuck that’s an issue with you thin skinned types?

Ask CKF asshole

52 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

"I just want to move on."

You've changed what I said a few times now as you fall deeper in your hole

"you're allowed to move on with your life" is what was said but don't stop that from lying and making shit up so you don't look like such the freakshow

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

You've changed what I said a few times now as you fall deeper in your hole

"you're allowed to move on with your life" is what was said but don't stop that from lying and making shit up so you don't look like such the freakshow

Keep being a useful idiot.

1 minute ago, Pete said:

Ask CKF asshole

Why would I? Angry Pete is the one that brought it up has an issues with someone calling him by his forum name. You sure as fuck aren't going to be the one to tell what to do   lol

It's like me coming completely uncorked for someone calling my skidooski  :lol:  :lol2: