Check your account email address ×

How convenient.. Just in time to steal another election.

Just now, Skidooski said:

Pete… no he’s a useful idiot for the far right just like you. 

When did you realize you were being used and lied to?

It's no biggie, lets forget and move on.  People are still dying from transplants cause they're not vaxxed, still can't attend schools cause they're not vaxxed.  People are still dropping dead for no known reason.

Keep your head in the sand.

49 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The best part of this is that he has been coming here for months calling everyone else stupid, useful idiots, never forget, take a stand….blah, blah, blah….yet, yet…..he couldn’t even take a stand in his own home.🤣

Maybe that explains the obsession and the lashing out.🤷🏻

So then who are you referring to pouts? Fucking liar 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

You can't even call out the scam.:lol:

The first step to recovering from alcoholism is admission.

Keep rambling and talking none sense it’s what you do best. You’re sort of like Biden in that respect :lol:

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

Won’t explain it cause he’s a embarrassment 

He's calling out my wife for not quitting her career instead of taking to vax to keep her job.

I should have forced her too cause in the end I was 100% correct on the vaccine.

Its a way to distract from his own failures in life.

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Keep rambling and talking none sense it’s what you do best. You’re sort of like Biden in that respect :lol:

You're the loser who's all OK with what Biden did to America and the world with Covid.

No wonder you want to forget.

16 minutes ago, Pete said:

So then who are you referring to pouts? Fucking liar 

15 minutes ago, Pete said:

Won’t explain it cause he’s a embarrassment 

15 minutes ago, Pete said:

Fucking liar

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He's calling out my wife for not quitting her career instead of taking to vax to keep her job.

I should have forced her too cause in the end I was 100% correct on the vaccine.

Here you go Lil Petey…happy now..oh wait…who in the fuck am I kidding.😂

BTW that’s some nice  projection AC…you come here everyday and rail against strangers because you failed in your home…SBYL. Also I wasn’t calling out your wife but nice try.😉

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He’s allowed to talk about anyones family without repercussions 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW that’s some nice  projection AC…you come here everyday and rail against strangers because you failed in your home…SBYL.

Nice cover.. fucking liar

Good god you’re an angry dolt…had nothing to do with you ya’ fucking whiny twat.

Sure sure.. fucking liar

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW that’s some nice  projection AC…you come here everyday and rail against strangers because you failed in your home…SBYL. Also I wasn’t calling out your wife but nice try.😉

Yah, I should have forced her to is what you said.  

She's says she should have told them to go fuck themselves earlier.

Again, you didn't do shit then and keep ignoring the side effects.

15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

4 minutes ago, Pete said:

Nice cover.. fucking liar

Just now, Pete said:

Sure sure.. fucking liar

Poor Pete..wants it to be about him so badly.😂

IMG_1646.gif.74791c2bc46c4d0401cd87c4cde5dbfd.gif

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yah, I should have forced her to is what you said.  

She's says she should have told them to go fuck themselves earlier.

Again, you didn't do shit then and keep ignoring the side effects.

That’s calling you out…does she come here everyday and blather about it endlessly?

That’s calling you out…does she come here everyday and blather about it endlessly?

Yah, I didn't do enough to stop her from getting vaxxed.  That's a cop-out.   It's easier than blaming the ones forcing a draconian vaccine on the population in order to participate in society.  Blame the ones calling out the bullshit instead of the ones doing it.  You would make a good German in 1930's Germany.  

23 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You're the loser who's all OK with what Biden did to America and the world with Covid.

No wonder you want to forget.

Yep exactly what I said yet again SMH

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yah, I didn't do enough to stop her from getting vaxxed.  That's a cop-out.   It's easier than blaming the ones forcing a draconian vaccine on the population in order to participate in society.  Blame the ones calling out the bullshit instead of the ones doing it.  You would make a good German in 1930's Germany.  

Yes…you are very courageous and brave…thank you for your service in the fight against overbearing one world government tyranny!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No, I'm gonna keep reminding you how much of a fucking idiot you are.

You've never done that once.  You may try, but fail always.  That is the story of your life though.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

All those fact checks you posted.

I can make a list.  It will be huge.  You really don't want to see it.  Of course you are the biggest moron on the site, so my guess is you are going to ask to embarrass yourself further.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What stand did you take loser?  That's right none.  What would you do different next time?  Nothing cause you're a coward.

My wife retired on my advice, 4 years early giving up more than you ever could.

You are on the one on the soapbox preaching taking a stand, not us....yet you did NOTHING.  Posting on FS is NOT taking a stand, it is being an annoying douche but that you are great at.  Speaking of coward, do you always project what you are on others?  Is that your way of trying to feel better about your pathetic self?

As for the retirement and taking credit for that, well that is pathetic in trying to call that a stand.  You missed your window and considering your stance on covid that is really sad you were that much of a pussy.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You've never done that once.  You may try, but fail always.  That is the story of your life though.

I can make a list.  It will be huge.  You really don't want to see it.  Of course you are the biggest moron on the site, so my guess is you are going to ask to embarrass yourself further.

You are on the one on the soapbox preaching taking a stand, not us....yet you did NOTHING.  Posting on FS is NOT taking a stand, it is being an annoying douche but that you are great at.  Speaking of coward, do you always project what you are on others?  Is that your way of trying to feel better about your pathetic self?

As for the retirement and taking credit for that, well that is pathetic in trying to call that a stand.  You missed your window and considering your stance on covid that is really sad you were that much of a pussy.

Please do and bring your receipts so I can embarrass you yet again.