Check your account email address ×

Dumb Ass dead Republicans

can you even wrap your head around this?  

Country song lyrics trending Nationally for 3rd week with references to 100 year old murder.   Not a fucking peep. How stupid are you to believe anything the media tells you? 

D54AE19E-93FA-43FF-BD59-6BE819F6DF4A.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

94% of the...

Lol.  94%.  We'd all LOVE to see how that was measured...but we know it wasn't and it was just made up and shared on whatever media you are sheepishly following.

54 minutes ago, Cold War said:

How stupid are you to believe anything the media tells you? 

Lloyd followed brilliantly.  94%, :lol:

7 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Poor @Mainecat 

You are smarter than Lloyd.  Don't emulate him with the stupid "I have nothing to say so I will say Poor" BS.

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Lol.  94%.  We'd all LOVE to see how that was measured...but we know it wasn't and it was just made up and shared on whatever media you are sheepishly following.

You are smarter than Lloyd.  Don't emulate him with the stupid "I have nothing to say so I will say Poor" BS.

:lol:

Poor Deepfaggot.

image.thumb.png.e79593994bbe6002bcc2985961b98157.png

10 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

13 hours ago, Deephaven said:

No one with any sense of self respect or capability of thought quotes Twitter as a valid source of information.

12 hours ago, Snake said:

Plenty of good information on Twitter. Just have to have the sense to chase the lead and see for yourself.

What news/information sources do you trust without the same type of 'leg work'?

Through the entire Covid it was people of color dying more than anyone?  Our idiot Governor went after health care workers as the cause. She demanded legislation to force all health care workers to attend a diversity training course for their racism.   

Todays top story was the heat was killing  people of color at an alarming rate!  Biden was coming to the rescue with climate change legislation. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Through the entire Covid it was people of color dying more than anyone?  Our idiot Governor went after health care workers as the cause. She demanded legislation to force all health care workers to attend a diversity training course for their racism.   

Todays top story was the heat was killing  people of color at an alarming rate!  Biden was coming to the rescue with climate change legislation. 

I remember that stupid horseshit…just a disgusting display of race pandering by that fucking twat.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Democrats know they are loosing the AA vote.  So to equate climate change and people of color is strictly to manipulate their ideas regarding who climate change legislation helps.

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Democrats know they are loosing the AA vote.  So to equate climate change and people of color is strictly to manipulate their ideas regarding who climate change legislation helps.

For the love of God get those folks some shade trees!!!!!!! :lol:

18 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Except the truth is the cold kills far more than heat, by a factor of 10:1.