Check your account email address ×

Iowa Repugs Nailed It…..Last Night…

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

he hires the best people... who usually quit when they figure out how dumb he is.  

Has Joe bragged about who he hires?  How’s his turnover been….:snack:

Just now, SnowRider said:

Has Joe bragged about who he hires?  How’s his turnover been….:snack:

first of all he probably doesn't know their names any longer.  secondly, how many people can name 10% of his cabinet members.  finally, where's any enthusiasm for what he's accomplished while in office? 

did you get turned down for the position of chief white house ass wiper?    

no Trump 

no Biden 

👍

• Like 1

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

first of all he probably doesn't know their names any longer.  secondly, how many people can name 10% of his cabinet members.  finally, where's any enthusiasm for what he's accomplished while in office? 

did you get turned down for the position of chief white house ass wiper?    

no Trump 

no Biden 

👍

2024 is looking good for Joe.  Young people and educated adults support him :thumbsup:

You’re with Joe or you’re a MAGAt.  It’s a zero sum game.  Keep crying :lol: 

27 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

2024 is looking good for Joe.  Young people and educated adults support him :thumbsup:

it's not easy being anti-Trump and anti-Biden at the same time but I do the best I can... so maybe I'll go grab a cold beer out of the icebox and you can tell me how nominating and electing either of them again would be beneficial for the WHOLE country again in 2024. 

in the meantime I'll enjoy a nice fire, cook a meal and go fishing at the cottage in a couple of hours while you sit at home, being mad at the world... just like the magatards.  

;)

IMG_20230729_152215307_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230729_152221969_HDR.jpg

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

it's not easy being anti-Trump and anti-Biden at the same time but I do the best I can... so maybe I'll go grab a cold beer out of the icebox and you can tell me how nominating and electing either of them again would be beneficial for the WHOLE country again in 2024. 

in the meantime I'll enjoy a nice fire, cook a meal and go fishing at the cottage in a couple of hours while you sit at home, being mad at the world... just like the magatards.  

;)

IMG_20230729_152215307_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230729_152221969_HDR.jpg

I don’t have to explain it.  We are living it.  But you’re not capable of giving credit where credit is due.   It’s a zero sum game and you’re either on one side or the other or on the sidelines watching :thumbsup:

40 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Riiigggghhhtt, all those gullible dumb little shits who were sucked in by Joe’s massive Student Loan Forgiveness lie. Democrats are the dumbest, greasiest most gullible fucks on the planet and you’re an overachiever no doubt. :lmao:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Riiigggghhhtt, all those gullible dumb little shits who were sucked in by Joe’s massive Student Loan Forgiveness lie. Democrats are the dumbest, greasiest most gullible fucks on the planet and you’re an overachiever no doubt. :lmao:

Youth are the future.  Your uneducated middle aged ass failed them :thumbsup:

59 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I don’t have to explain it.  We are living it.  But you’re not capable of giving credit where credit is due.   It’s a zero sum game and you’re either on one side or the other or on the sidelines watching :thumbsup:

I'm dumb... so explain it to me anyways. 

58 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

are you saying Trump supporters aren't dumb and gullible in a thread showing how dumb and gullible Trump supporters are?  that defines stupidity... 

Puhleeze... :roflcrying:

Edit, I am dumb... Thought I was still in the other thread.  :lol:

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/59055-conservative-podcaster-rages-at-trump-allies-admitting-to-election-lies/

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
🍺

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Youth are the future.  Your uneducated middle aged ass failed them :thumbsup:

I forgot more than you’ll ever know about a myriad of things. Just about all liberal idiots such as yourself are absolutely useless. It’s a good thing we have Conservatives, we’re constantly fixing all your fuckups because that’s the only thing you’re good at is fucking things up.

The current crop of Democrat fools is proving my point daily, they’re absolute filth.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I forgot more than you’ll ever know about a myriad of things. Just about all liberal idiots such as yourself are absolutely useless. It’s a good thing we have Conservatives, we’re constantly fixing all your fuckups because that’s the only thing you’re good at is fucking things up.

The current crop of Democrat fools is proving my point daily, they’re absolute filth.

Dreamland dummy :lol: 

Shhhh....The GOAT is speaking....you may learn something @SnowRider

https://rumble.com/v337529-live-president-trump-in-erie-pa.html

Looks like a full house to me....If only Biden could draw more than 6 people to any of his limited events

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Shhhh....The GOAT is speaking....you may learn something @SnowRider

https://rumble.com/v337529-live-president-trump-in-erie-pa.html

Looks like a full house to me....If only Biden could draw more than 6 people to any of his limited events

What did you do? :snack:

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Hahahaha.....Even Tucker has endorsed Trump:thumbsup:........kinda weird since the rumor was he hated him.:lol:

That’s great.  Orange man is a loser and best suited to be the 2024 Repug nominee.  People are onto Orange man/Putin in 2024 unlike 2016 when he still lost by 3 million votes :lol: 

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Hahahaha.....Even Tucker has endorsed Trump:thumbsup:........kinda weird since the rumor was he hated him.:lol:

He said in a text that he hated him. Is he denying the text is real?