Check your account email address ×

Mercury 500R

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Because that clown you defend at all costs lurked next door and felt the need to bring it here.  Never mind why I said it.  As I mentioned, it doesnt matter to me either way.  He badgers people without provocation so I’ll continue to throw it right back in his face.  Hes an idiot. 

So You’re saying the beaver pelts wont be covering my membership?!   😆

Better check your bedroom for listening devices.... wouldn't put anything past him... :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Better check your bedroom for listening devices.... wouldn't put anything past him... :lol:

“A little birdie”.  Wtf. 😆

Be sure not to post anything about your cars, boats, vacations etc., people livng good lives seems to send him into a bitter snarky comment fest… 

*on that note, I should be in the Mediterranean right now, but with all the storms yesterday here in Boston our flights got delayed.  So sitting here in our hotel and dont fly out until tonight now. First world problems. :lol:

On 7/22/2023 at 10:39 AM, Snake said:

Make mention of it it becomes fair game.

Censoring kind of your thing now?

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

Do you also have ban hammer privileges on other sites as well?

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Dude, you basically went looking through someone's window in the middle of the night.... :lol:

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Ah, so it's okay that it is your MO, but not his.  Makes sense.  :bashhead:

You’re not much better dude.  I generally dont start in with anyone unless theyre being a fucking dick.  You can talk about going 70 mph and riding in your boat every day, but if I mention my boat, its bragging?  Have I mentioned that I have a 50 foot Italian yacht and am going to Italy on Thursday?  You think I can trap a beaver there?  :lol: 

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

“A little birdie”.  Wtf. 😆

Be sure not to post anything about your cars, boats, vacations etc., people livng good lives seems to send him into a bitter snarky comment fest… 

*on that note, I should be in the Mediterranean right now, but with all the storms yesterday here in Boston our flights got delayed.  So sitting here in our hotel and dont fly out until tonight now. First world problems. :lol:

How about you just pay $1 for everytime you make a thread about you?

Just now, HSR said:

How about you just pay $1 for everytime you make a thread about you?

How about you go play in traffic and you apply the same standards to yourself and everyone else in here?

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

How about you go play in traffic and you apply the same standards to yourself and everyone else in here?

We do , to maintain CM status you have to pay up. Now I can understand boat payments,fuel costs and generally trying to keep up with the Jones's has left you cash strapped with no retirement in site so like 550, if you want to keep freeloading like you have been by all means continue.

And lords knows the price of ammo is up for Snake and them bad guys aren't going to shoot themselves so I understand his peril too.

Mooch and Leech it will be until I see some CM status's back:bc:

LGBTQ at least stand behind their protests unlike you 2 drama queens.

I made a solid offer on this, but she wants 73.

https://www.boattrader.com/boat/2005-magic-scepter-8928617/

If it had a 525 EFI I'd offer closer to 70.
The boat only does about 65MPH and my last boat did 71 on GPS so I'd like to not lose speed, but I love the MCOB designs.

Edited by stinkipinki
  • Like 1

Just now, HSR said:

We do , to maintain CM status you have to pay up. Now I can understand boat payments,fuel costs and generally trying to keep up with the Jones's has left you cash strapped with no retirement in site so like 550, if you want to keep freeloading like you have been by all means continue.

And lords knows the price of ammo is up for Snake and them bad guys aren't going to shoot themselves so I understand his peril too.

LGBTQ at least stand behind their protests unlike you 2 drama queens.

I’ll keep freeloading as long as you’re here behaving like a first class asshole.

Nice bitter rant though!  😆

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

"Ok ladies, puff those chests out!"

Holy fuck are you full of yourself... :lol: :lol:

You sound like a drill sergeant who isn't satisfied with the quality of the shine on a pair of boots...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

17 minutes ago, Snake said:

"Ok ladies, puff those chests out!"

Holy fuck are you full of yourself... :lol: :lol:

You sound like a drill sergeant who isn't satisfied with the quality of the shine on a pair of boots...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

He could have just stayed in his lane but nooooo….now hes gonna call us names!   :lol:  

Posts lifted from:

www.teambellypan.com

*owner wont take any membership money from anyone.  
*house rules: dont be a dick

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He could have just stayed in his lane but nooooo….now hes gonna call us names!   :lol:  

Posts lifted from:

www.teambellypan.com

*owner wont take any membership money from anyone.  
*house rules: dont be a dick

until I see some CM status's back:bc: