Check your account email address ×

Should Joe Biden be allowed to drive a motor vehicle?

15 hours ago, Mainecat said:

His dad didn’t own the dealership. His wife’s dad did.

The same way Kerry's 1st ex wife's husband's trust fund owned the Suburban, not him.

14 minutes ago, Snake said:

The same way Kerry's 1st ex wife's husband's trust fund owned the Suburban, not him.

The same as smooth and chunky peanut butter are the same except chunky has chunks.

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The same as smooth and chunky peanut butter are the same except chunky has chunks.

Is that what you tell Mommy when you are getting a fresh diaper?

"I made chunky peanut butter!"

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, Snake said:

He “personally” didn’t own a jet either…MC’s heroes…

• Like 1

It’s just the usual look over there….no there…no there from the knuckledraggers….meanwhile a traitor former president sits in his home.

Espionage is the word of the day.

Clinton's emails!!! Benghazi!!!

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s just the usual look over there….no there…no there from the knuckledraggers….meanwhile a traitor former president sits in his home.

:mc:

I hope you keep having a really shitty day crying about Trump you pathetic hack,  it makes me smile. :thumb:

19 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

While you ignore a corrupt and treasonous sitting President.

• Gold Member
20 hours ago, Mainecat said:

His dad didn’t own the dealership. His wife’s dad did.

And BTW do you ever get tired of always being wrong? I mean you are one stupid fuck. Amazing you made it this far in life . 

Go ahead acknowledge you were totally wrong. You can do it! 

EFC5BF3B-758A-4421-801D-B510BB70C9CC.png

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

And BTW do you ever get tired of always being wrong? I mean you are one stupid fuck. Amazing you made it this far in life . 

There was a lot of hand holding, people helping him along the way and a bit of luck but he somehow made it.

4 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Go ahead acknowledge you were totally wrong. You can do it! 

EFC5BF3B-758A-4421-801D-B510BB70C9CC.png

Being a used car salesman does not make you the owner of a dealership, our local dealer has six salesmen and none of them own the place. Frank the cashier down at the walmart sure as hell is not Sam Walton!

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Vtblizzard800 said:

Being a used car salesman does not make you the owner of a dealership, our local dealer has six salesmen and none of them own the place. Frank the cashier down at the walmart sure as hell is not Sam Walton!

No shit. 

Go back and watch the video of Him with Jay Leno. Biden claimed out of his mouth that his Dad ran the most successful dealership in the area and Bought Joe his Corvette for a wedding present . 

Then dumb fuck Mainecunt said it was Biden's FIL not his Father which was wrong. 

Thats what started this. 

10 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

No shit. 

Go back and watch the video of Him with Jay Leno. Biden claimed out of his mouth that his Dad ran the most successful dealership in the area and Bought Joe his Corvette for a wedding present . 

Then dumb fuck Mainecunt said it was Biden's FIL not his Father which was wrong. 

Thats what started this. 

When he says it was great having a dad AT a dealership not a dad owning a dealership??

Edited by Vtblizzard800

(After the family moved from Wilmington,Biden Sr made a living selling used cars.According to his obituary Biden Sr worked as a sales manager for several agencies during his career) Quote from Heavy.com.  Never saying he OWNED one.

Edited by Vtblizzard800

46 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

No shit. 

Thats what started this. 

Pete is the manager at Walmart, he runs the place but he dos not own it. Even if it is the most successful Walmart on the east coast.

• Gold Member
Just now, Vtblizzard800 said:

Pete is the manager at Walmart, he runs the place but he dos not own it. Even if it is the most successful Walmart on the east coast.

You are missing my point. 

Doesn't matter if he owns it or not, I am not arguing that . He sold Cars. Not Joe Biden's Father In Law like Mainecunt said. Ive told you that already. 

But by all means keep sticking up for Him its quite amusing. 

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Vtblizzard800 said:

Not sticking up for him, he is never right about anything. But you are not right either,(your) you're both wrong.

Actually You are wrong because I never said he Owned the dealership. 

I quoted what Biden said on video:smack:

Go back to the first page and read before you try and follow along. 

Edited by EvilBird

On 7/24/2023 at 7:11 AM, Mainecat said:

What’s worse a 30 year old texting while driving or a 80 year old who doesn’t text while driving?

Does it matter what's worse?  They both are dangerous AF.  Nice whadabout deflection