Check your account email address ×

Called it

Years ago. I said our interest will exceed our revenue. We are well on the way. I expect if some crisis happens it will accelerate it. What then?

The US will have to outspend China and Russia and the rest of BRICS to maintain global dominance. Probably why they are letting all of these immigrants in.

https://www.pgpf.org/blog/2023/02/interest-costs-on-the-national-debt-are-on-track-to-reach-a-record-high#:~:text=Interest costs represented about 8,spends on income security programs.

The west has been driven into collapse by the globalist who own our politicians and could give a shit about the people.

They control 100% of the dems and 90% of the gop, they own the msm and have much of the masses clapping like seals thinking all is good.

It's all blowing up and the morons can't see it.

8 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The west has been driven into collapse by the globalist who own our politicians and could give a shit about the people.

They control 100% of the dems and 90% of the gop, they own the msm and have much of the masses clapping like seals thinking all is good.

It's all blowing up and the morons can't see it.

So you’re saying govt spending is bad now? 

When China and Russia join forces, their GDP will about match the US. However the US military kinda sucks in comparison….

Biden has literally paved the way for a China\russia alliance to become the global super power 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So you’re saying govt spending is bad now? 

When have I said their spending was good?

It's not for your benefit or mine.  It's poorly allocated to grift for the leeching globalist who own our governments.

5 minutes ago, ACE said:

When China and Russia join forces, their GDP will about match the US. However the US military kinda sucks in comparison….

Biden has literally paved the way for a China\russia alliance to become the global super power 

The US military still has the direct energy tech.  We don't even know what that is really capable of yet.

11 minutes ago, ACE said:

:lol: 

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The US military still has the direct energy tech.  We don't even know what that is really capable of yet.

Maybe. Something is definitely going on in that area. As for China, they don't have the resources to sustain a lengthy conflict. They import 80% of their mfg raw materials so it'll be easy for NATO to slam the door. They've also created countless enemies in SE Asia. Vietnam, Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Malaysia, etc, etc.  Additionally, India is with the US. 

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Russia literally has more capable missiles than the US 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

When have I said their spending was good?

It's not for your benefit or mine.  It's poorly allocated to grift for the leeching globalist who own our governments.

How do I become a globalist?

I could do with more leeching and less paying.