Check your account email address ×

What have we been telling ya about electric vehicles??? Told ya so!!!

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Meanwhile humans caused the earth to tilt.  :lmao:

EVs are heavy and taking all those minerals out of the ground will add to the tilt. 

We haven't even touched on the obesity issue... too many fatties in the northern hemisphere are going to completely flip the planet on its side in time. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

EVs are heavy and taking all those minerals out of the ground will add to the tilt. 

We haven't even touched on the obesity issue... too many fatties in the northern hemisphere are going to completely flip the planet on its side in time. 

National Association for the Advance of Fat People

Fat people Club - YouTube

• Haha 1

I get reminded every time I show my face in the office, just how fat so many people are - its absolutely insane.  I'm up 15 pounds since snowmobile season, and I got NOTHIN on 98% of the people in this office... disgusting.

And to stay on topic (Which is impossible around here) I asked that question long ago - what are they going to push on us next when the climate is still changing/warming in 20 years?  I probably won't be here to watch it.

16 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

I get reminded every time I show my face in the office, just how fat so many people are - its absolutely insane.  I'm up 15 pounds since snowmobile season, and I got NOTHIN on 98% of the people in this office... disgusting.

And to stay on topic (Which is impossible around here) I asked that question long ago - what are they going to push on us next when the climate is still changing/warming in 20 years?  I probably won't be here to watch it.

you won't if you keep eating like that Fatty McFatso... 

:lol: 

• Haha 2