Check your account email address ×

US soldier is killed in Somalia.

27 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Honest question...do these training missions with these 3rd world armies/troops ever work out?

In theory, 1 can train 100... 10 can train 1,000.

14 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Honest question...do these training missions with these 3rd world armies/troops ever work out?

They do, but the fact of the matter is that we are much more likely to here about missions where there are casualties as opposed to missions where everything went smoothly and according to plan.

6 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

america trained the Mujahideen. 

Trained them to use SAM's to knockdown Hinds, then we left the country after the Russians pulled out. We should have stayed in Afghanistan with a diplomatic and aid mission, I find it odd that the current admin wants to cut funding for the State Dept.

22 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Terror cells grow, jihadis aren't limited to just one country.

I see you've been drinking the Kool aid... 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

They do, but the fact of the matter is that we are much more likely to here about missions where there are casualties as opposed to missions where everything went smoothly and according to plan.

Tell us about some of the successes! :pc:

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

They don't have to be that way.

There are a lot of twisted fucks who have the ability to attract the following of poor and uneducated men and then train them to plunder and wreak havoc in the name of god.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Those appear to be a list of Seal Team 6 successes....I'm more interested in the success of those that our military trains.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

There are a lot of twisted fucks who have the ability to attract the following of poor and uneducated men and then train them to plunder and wreak havoc in the name of god.

Fine but why is it The United States job to travel the globe to fight these people?

9 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Those appear to be a list of Seal Team 6 successes....I'm more interested in the success of those that our military trains.

You are asking the wrong person.  CNN is his military advisory council.

8 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Fine but why is it The United States job to travel the globe to fight these people?

Are you not following along silly.  It's "our interests".  Remember, it's important for us to spread "freedom and joy" (pain and suffering) though out the world!  We make it better that way....well, for us anyway.  Everyone else can just get fucked as soon as we are done getting what we need.  And what's a few thousand more dead soldiers anyway?  And nobody needs all their limbs to live....right?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

18 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yes Ollie north, tell us about the successes of the terror groups we helped train to fight other terror groups... :pc:

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I think theses speech answer your question better than any other answer :bc:

Edited by Mileage Psycho

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I think this speech answers your question better than any other answer :bc:

That is kool aid, ollie...

the american government has formed a tendency to get deeply involved in the tribal matters of middle eastern nations. it doesn't seem to ever work out. we simply train one tribe to fight another tribe. then either the american government becomes disenchanted with that tribe, or that tribe becomes disenchanted with america. america seems to have a bad habit of going to war with yesterday's "friend". 

there's not a doubt in my mind that american soldiers will be dying at the hands of those being trained in africa.