Check your account email address ×

Part of the 2024 election no one seems to be talking about

6 hours ago, ckf said:

Maybe not, , but if 'grab them by the pussy' Trump is on the ballot , who knows :dunno:

It is funny because Biden and Trump need each other now if either one of them wants a second term. I think Biden would lose to many of the top repub challengers not named Trump in a land slide. The same I think might be true for Trump as RFK or Newsom would be more palatable to Dem voters. Biden is not polling all that well and his closet full skeletons is not going away. Mean tweets might be Biden's only hope.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

It is funny because Biden and Trump need each other now if either one of them wants a second term. I think Biden would lose to many of the top repub challengers not named Trump in a land slide. The same I think might be true for Trump as RFK or Newsom would be more palatable to Dem voters. Biden is not polling all that well and his closet full skeletons is not going away. Mean tweets might be Biden's only hope.

:lol:and who might that be?

Trump is polling the best against Biden.

Top repub challengers:lmao::lolz:there are no challengers..... I do agree Trump will have His hands full if Newsom enters the race

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Exactly.

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Top repub challengers:lmao::lolz:there are no challengers..... I do agree Trump will have His hands full if Newsom enters the race

God you are dumb.  Trump will lose to any and all Dems but if it is someone better than Biden (which is Uber easy) then it'll be a bloody landslide.  On the other hand if the fucking Rs would pull their head out of the ass and put up a real viable option the Dems would be fucked regardless.  Hell even Burgum would destroy the Ds and most Rs are ignoring him.

10 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Exactly.

God you are dumb.  Trump will lose to any and all Dems but if it is someone better than Biden (which is Uber easy) then it'll be a bloody landslide.  On the other hand if the fucking Rs would pull their head out of the ass and put up a real viable option the Dems would be fucked regardless.  Hell even Burgum would destroy the Ds and most Rs are ignoring him.

It's getting very redundant but exactly who are they going to run?... And who is polling better than Trump against Biden ?please answer that.   Gloves are off baby:thumbsup:.... Oh and who is this no-name bergam never even heard of him.. you expect a no name to do better than Trump Yeah okay go back to sleep

1688741247274.jpg

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

23 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Exactly.

And all of the naysayers that say Trump has no chance can STFU.

Fresh off the presses my boys..... Trump way up in swing states.... But yeah you idiots keep believing MSM and left leaning narratives.

MAGA 24 !!

https://wsau.com/2023/07/07/new-poll-trump-leads-president-biden-by-7-points-gov-ron-desantis-by-34-points-in-battleground-states/

51 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Right but the polling is mostly primary in type to win you need the middle vote and to that end Trump has his hands full. 

• Like 1

Like I said what the hell are they looking for in a president? 2024 he has my vote unless someone better comes along.

He fought child trafficking and human trafficking. 

He put North Korean Kim in his place without creating a nuclear war.

He fought for better health care for veterans.

He fought for control of our Southern border.

He fought to bring jobs back into the United States.

He helped to create peace in the Middle East. 

He created a fantastic economy, the best in my lifetime.

The list goes on and on!

What do they want from a president? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Like I said what the hell are they looking for in a president? 2024 he has my vote unless someone better comes along.

He fought child trafficking and human trafficking. 

He put North Korean Kim in his place without creating a nuclear war.

He fought for better health care for veterans.

He fought for control of our Southern border.

He fought to bring jobs back into the United States.

He helped to create peace in the Middle East. 

He created a fantastic economy, the best in my lifetime.

The list goes on and on!

What do they want from a president? 

You left out he's caused utter chaos in the USA.

He widened the divide.

He made a joke out of being presidential. 

He was behind rushing a vaccine to the public.

He wouldn't accept election results. 

He caused a riot at the capital.

The list goes on.

Edited by Steve753

13 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Right but the polling is mostly primary in type to win you need the middle vote and to that end Trump has his hands full. 

If you're talking about Independents, polls show Trump doing well and garnering more than Biden....

Moderates, undecideds, Independents to a degree,middle etc. Is pretty much a myth and a wash according to this...could go either way and many vote according to last minute events. 

IMO it really isn't hard to see Trump pulling this out at all....yeah it's early and a lot can happen but many are brainwashed into thinking he doesn't stand a chance but current polls don't support this thinking.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-moderate-middle-is-a-myth/

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

If you're talking about Independents, polls show Trump doing well and garnering more than Biden....

Moderates, undecideds, Independents to a degree,middle etc. Is pretty much a myth and a wash according to this...could go either way and many vote according to last minute events. 

IMO it really isn't hard to see Trump pulling this out at all....yeah it's early and a lot can happen but many are brainwashed into thinking he doesn't stand a chance but current polls don't support this thinking.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-moderate-middle-is-a-myth/

Trump has his base. Nothing more. He will lose again probably by more than he did in 2020.

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You left out he's caused utter chaos in the USA.

He widened the divide.

He made a joke out of being presidential. 

He was behind rushing a vaccine to the public.

He wouldn't accept election results. 

He caused a riot at the capital.

The list goes on.

The media was the main cause of widening the divide and the unjust treatment by the FBI and DOJ of Trump

:lol:aww the Mean Tweets too much and Isn't presidential... 💕 It and that was part of him not being a politician.

You seemed to love the vaccine :dunno: courtesy of Trump.

Many millions don't accept the election results..

Caused a riot..."peacefully and patriotically" :lol:

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Trump has his base. Nothing more. He will lose again probably by more than he did in 2020.

I believe the polls my man ....before I believe you:bc:.     You've got nothing right especially about DeSantis 

18 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

1 You left out he's caused utter chaos in the USA.

2 He widened the divide.

3 He made a joke out of being presidential. 

4 He was behind rushing a vaccine to the public.

5 He wouldn't accept election results. 

6 He caused a riot at the capital.

The list goes on.

1 and 2 the media did that

3 Again the media cornered his ass and dragged him through the mud, they would have never done that to Obama

4 last I knew Dr F was in charge of that pushing for the poky but most said no way in hell till Joe came along.

5 2016 it was the same for Democrats when Hillary lost.   

6 Show me where he said riot till we get our way. BTW he was cleared of this also. 

Edited by Badger**

16 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

When you look back at the numbers in 2020 Trump really only lost by 50,000 votes and polls since have shown the laptop story alone could have swung the election. 

8 minutes ago, Badger** said:

1 and 2 the media did that

3 Again the media cornered his ass and dragged him through the mud, they would have never done that to Obama

4 last I knew Dr F was in charge of that pushing for the poky but most said no way in hell till Joe came along.

5 2016 it was the same for Democrats when Hillary lost.   

6 Show me where he said riot till we get our way. BTW he was cleared of this also. 

Yes Trump did nothing. He's a victim.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

When you look back at the numbers in 2020 Trump really only lost by 50,000 votes and polls since have shown the laptop story alone could have swung the election. 

Oh I know. But the mid terms showed people are done with Trump. He needs to go away so we can have Republican president again.

19 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

The GOAT already ramping up his schedule. His energy dwarfs that of people half his age. :thumbsup:   Biden will be campaigning from his basement again.....ain't gonna work this time.

Happy Friday!:ylsuper:

1688740900460.jpg

Screenshot_20230707_105144_Chrome.jpg

1688740978575.jpg

Im Voting for Police derrrrr herrrr derrrr derrrr herpy herder derrr

dumbass fucking faggot , die already