Check your account email address ×

For obvious reasons, this is the last you will hear about this

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Sure it was a big deal.  But do you really believe that all these people contesting the election had no basis?  I read recently that even if election fraud wasn’t proven, it’s clear that it was proven the election WAS rigged.  

There’s been no basis provided to this day. And how to you prove something that hasn’t been proved? Sounds like a good read, maybe you could share with us. 

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

if election fraud wasn’t proven, it’s clear that it was proven the election WAS rigged.  

So if you can't prove guilt, it's obvious they are guilty. Sounds like the cocaine in the WH thread. 

Guilty until proven innocent, wierd.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Not at all.

Oh, why was he sending them back? What were they to do different?

Have you read John Eastman’s memo to the president? It’s clearly outlined.

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

Read the above post Woolie and tell him he is wrong.

Thanks I’ll pass cuz I think you’re the one who is more wrong.  Everyone is entitled to their opinion.  A next door neighbor my kids grew up with us, works for the fbi as an analyst, and my admins son in law is doing a 3 yr stint w the fbi on an illegal gun task force.  Both are as against what’s happening with their leadership as I am. I’ve talked to both of them.  So it’s not like everyone is on board.  I think it’s safe to say that Washington power structure, swamp, whatever we’re calling it, is scared shitless of what is happening now.

7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

There’s been no basis provided to this day. And how to you prove something that hasn’t been proved? Sounds like a good read, maybe you could share with us. 

Oh so you’re saying it wasn’t rigged.  Got it.  You have 5 yrs worth of reading to do if you think the election was above board, and the laptop, collusion, 2 fake impeachmens aren’t proof.  As it is you dismissed a link I posted yesterday as satire.

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

How many US military do you know who have no moral issues and think nothing of killing innocent women and children and by extension would kill innocent Americans?  Come on guy wtf.

Waco,Ruby Ridge were brought to my attention earlier, do they apply now?

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

So if you can't prove guilt, it's obvious they are guilty. Sounds like the cocaine in the WH thread. 

I think we’re done here.  Go bother someone more your speed.

• Haha 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I think we’re done here.  Go bother someone more your speed.

Well quit quoting me all the time then jesus man have some self awareness.

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

And Deephaven talks about reading comprehension yikes.  Read what I wrote slowly.  Sound out the words.  Most of all quit thinking you have a clue about most Americans.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh so you’re saying it wasn’t rigged.  Got it.  You have 5 yrs worth of reading to do if you think the election was above board, and the laptop, collusion, 2 fake impeachmens aren’t proof.  As it is you dismissed a link I posted yesterday as satire.

Well it was kind of comical, almost as if it was written by a Russian state blogger. :dunno:

But no mass fraud found, so that’s good.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Well quit quoting me all the time then jesus man have some self awareness.

Act like a douche and you’ll get treated like one.  I made an honest effort.  You’re more concerned with putting words in people’s mouths and shitting on Americans.

Just now, akvanden said:

Well it was kind of comical, almost as if it was written by a Russian state blogger. :dunno:

But no mass fraud found, so that’s good.

Way to ignore the points I’ve made.  HSR has nothing on you.  :lol: 

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

Here is something real simple and verified and true.

States allowed mail in ballots without a legislative vote to make those votes legal.

Those votes were counted and included in the totals. 

They for all intents are invalid and skewed the real vote totals. 

Does that fit your frame work?

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Roosting said:

States allowed mail in ballots without a legislative vote to make those votes legal.

Yet another example.  I swear some of these guys have ADD.  What is so galling is how they expect 75 million people to just shut up and go away.  Not gonna happen.  And speaking of John Eastman, that fucking scumbag Soros puppet David Brock is trying to get Eastman disbarred.  Law fare is real.

Edited by DriftBusta

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

Not military...law enforcement. 

Homeland security? Either way you're splitting hairs. Americans have proven they will turn their guns on the citizens if they are given the order. And will kill them.

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, HSR said:

Homeland security? Either way you're splitting hairs. Americans have proven they will turn their guns on the citizens if they are given the order. And will kill them.

When a revolution comes so do the programmed Riot Police/storm troopers . 

Unless the Military and Police force stand with the citizens than I agree we have a damn near impossible fight. 

6 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

with that said I still my chances better with my Guns than none.  

At least ill die trying :ashamed:

Guns don't mean more to me than my life, not by a long shot. I could safely live a long enjoyable life without them here.

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Guns don't mean more to me than my life, not by a long shot. I could safely live a long enjoyable life without them here.

I could too most likely. Just a valuable tool to me. 

I could also say the same about the Automobile , Motorcycle or Snowmobile. All of which kill people also. 

Only live once fuck it. 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Way to ignore the points I’ve made.  HSR has nothing on you.  :lol: 

You pointed out subjective points. I could bring up a subjective point from each general election from the past 50 years and say it altered the outcome of the vote.

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

And the disputes then went to court, hashed out by both sides, and in fact we’re found valid? 

🤔