Check your account email address ×

Show me the evidence

W]e obtained a July 30th, 2017, WhatsApp message from Hunter Biden to Henry Zhao, where Hunter Biden wrote: “I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight. And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction. I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/06/22/joe-biden-merrick-garland-implicated-in-irs-whistleblower-testimony-5-key-questions/

If we had an FBI and DOJ doing their jobs, the indictments would have been handed down 3-4 years ago.  Not sure if you got the memo though, Trump said pussy and paid off a stripper who signed an N D A who has violated the D part.  :lol: 

• Like 3

All we hear is show the evidence from the usual morons. Well here is some of it. This ain’t gonna end well for plugs and company however he may be dead before they get to the indictments

The lunatic TDS crowd will ignore this. Or they will come up with some lie to justify it. Or they will just lie and say it never happened even tho it did and half of America will believe it. 

This place is just a sampling of the crazies in America 

Some of Durhams testimony was damning, particularly the part where he said the country would not survive much longer with a 2 tiered justice system that has lost the faith of the American people.  Again, ignored by the media.  So unless you saw the clips on Cspan or on sites like Breitbart, you'd never know that he said that.