Check your account email address ×

'Why I don't think Trump will win a second presidential election'

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

of course you are... bless your dumb heart.

funny, the vast majority here claim I have TDS (which is possible) but you claim I was or am on the magaT train?  

do you have any idea how ludicrous your statement is? 

what's the subject title of this thread and who posted it you oblivious half brained dimwit? 

let me make my position blatantly and clearly obvious to you... 

Fuck Trump 

Fuck Biden

and probably because none of this will be absorbed into the mushy left half sided half brain... Fuck you as well. 

Happy Father's day.  :)

He is too stupid to understand that not all politics fit into one of 2 categories. He is minion for the Dems and doesn't have enough mental horsepower to see it, or he is willfully blind to it. Either way he is the epitome of all that is wrong with politics.

• Like 4

• Platinum Contributing Member

@Crnr2Crnr @Kivalo it’s a zero sum game.  Prove me wrong :thumbsup:

Now let’s talk about who the mental midgets are :lol: You two fucks flap your lips about an alternative without a viable alternative.  Can’t make up how politically inept you two fucks are :lmao:  

10 hours ago, Badger** said:

That would be "We have no one" right now we have no choice but these two. 

If only given the choice between either of the turds... I'd refuse to vote for POTUS 

10 hours ago, SnowRider said:

@Crnr2Crnr bitches and moans without rational answers.  Your ilk brought us orange man :lol: 

oh look, Dimbulb keeps on yapping... 

10 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Still proud oh his vote for dementia joe :lol:

didn't vote for Joe, didn't vote for Don either 

6 hours ago, Kivalo said:

He is too stupid to understand that not all politics fit into one of 2 categories. He is minion for the Dems and doesn't have enough mental horsepower to see it, or he is willfully blind to it. Either way he is the epitome of all that is wrong with politics.

yup, same can be said of the blind of the right

28 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Now let’s talk about who the mental midgets are :lol: You two fucks flap your lips about an alternative without a viable alternative.  Can’t make up how politically inept you two fucks are :lmao:  

Gavin Newsom... he's your best chance.  Are you even aware of him Dimbulb?

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Larry agrees with yours truly @Crnr2Crnr :lol: Relugs on the forum who despise orange man spouting off about this candidate or that candidate are dumber than MAGAt’s themselves :lmao: 

still high or drunk... or did you already crack open the glue this morning?

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Larry agrees with yours truly @Crnr2Crnr :lol: Relugs on the forum who despise orange man spouting off about this candidate or that candidate are dumber than MAGAt’s themselves :lmao: 

you posted this twice? 

do you desire my special attention Dimbulb?  

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

@Crnr2Crnr @Kivalo

Anyone not named Trump would beat Biden.  Even ones from small population states like Burgum.  

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Did you get my spare nav lights?