Check your account email address ×

Biden tops Trump by 4 points in new poll

• Platinum Contributing Member

And he still does better against Biden than DeSantis does...... But we're all in trouble if Biden is still polling as well as he is. I cannot believe his approval rating is high 30s and low 40s.  This is a country of morons

31 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Polls......:lol:

You are the one that keeps bringing up the polls.

"Trump's numbers are going going through the roof thanks to the inditement."

Sound familiar??

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

You are the one that keeps bringing up the polls.

"Trump's numbers are going going through the roof thanks to the indictments. "

Sound familiar??

Uh yeah... I'm kind of kidding around:thumbsup:

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Still within margin of error.... And these will go back and forth for months.

Trump should be demolishing Biden in the polls.

Just now, Steve753 said:

Trump should be demolishing Biden in the polls.

One would think....but he is doing better than DeSantis against Biden, so Trump is the best shot.

My honest feeling is if Gavin Newsom jumps in and takes Biden's place, It will be game over ...the Dems will win no contest. Saw him interviewed the other night, says he isn't running but I'm not so sure. Young guy, well spoken ,pretty good-looking... No I'm not part of the LGBTQ -I.  But I think he would trash Trump or DeSantis.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

One would think....but he is doing better than DeSantis against Biden, so Trump is the best shot.

My honest feeling is if Gavin Newsom jumps in and takes Biden's place, It will be game over ...the Dems will win no contest. Saw him interviewed the other night, says he isn't running but I'm not so sure. Young guy, well spoken ,pretty good-looking... No I'm not part of the LGBTQ -I.  But I think he would trash Trump or DeSantis.

You are a fucking liberal looser after that post :lol:

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

At the end of your post you’re finally starting to make sense :thumbsup:   

Admit it - at the end of the day you’re just looking for a good looking guy to run :lol: 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Admit it - at the end of the day you’re just looking for a good looking guy to run :lol: 

I've been saying for a while that it seems like he is trying to convince himself that Trump can win from reading some of his posts.

Don't take this the wrong way as I know part of it is a game, but he has become the SR of the right on FS :ashamed:

Although we may not agree on a lot of political issues, I have no issues with someone that I don't agree with. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. We all have different things in life that are important to us and that's OK. I don't understand all of the hatred in this country. Everyone seems to think that their opinion is right and if you don't agree you are a stupid idiot. The only idiots that I see here are the ones calling others idiots.

This is America after all, isn't it?   :dunno:

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

the dems can't seem to find anyone worthy to run so prop up the corpse again:pc:

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Newsom has single handedly destroyed San Francisco and then California as a whole. He's the reason so many democrats have chosen to live elsewhere. You sure know how to pick them!

57 minutes ago, ckf said:

I've been saying for a while that it seems like he is trying to convince himself that Trump can win from reading some of his posts.

Don't take this the wrong way as I know part of it is a game, but he has become the SR of the right on FS :ashamed:

Although we may not agree on a lot of political issues, I have no issues with someone that I don't agree with. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. We all have different things in life that are important to us and that's OK. I don't understand all of the hatred in this country. Everyone seems to think that their opinion is right and if you don't agree you are a stupid idiot. The only idiots that I see here are the ones calling others idiots.

It's all good....We will have Trump to unite the country in 24. Just need the politicized, weaponized bogus investigations to stop and all will be good.....all are welcome in MAGALAND !:thumbsup:

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

It's all good....We will have Trump to unite the country in 24. Just need the politicized, weaponized bogus investigations to stop and all will be good.....all are welcome in MAGALAND !:thumbsup:

Trump isn't uniting anyone.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Newsom has single handedly destroyed San Francisco and then California as a whole. He's the reason so many democrats have chosen to live elsewhere. You sure know how to pick them!

Doesn't matter...Dems don't care....and they totally outnumber Repubs

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Trump isn't uniting anyone.

That's ashame but you're right .....Dems will come up with some other conspiracy to keep everyone at odds like the Russia collusion bullshit

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

That's ashame but your right .....Dems will come up with some other conspiracy to keep everyone at odds like the Russia collusion bullshit

Trump getting all the magatards yelling lock her up was a good way to keep everyone at odds too!

1 hour ago, ckf said:

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952yygsrxid8zv9mumxx

Who's the new guy? 

• Haha 2