Check your account email address ×

Hey Viper let's make our wager a cool 10k

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Only in your mind.:lol:

So there's no difference to you? Why didn't you say it the way it actually was then if there's no difference?

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

So there's no difference to you? Why didn't you say it the way it actually was then if there's no difference?

75 years?  Are you a fucking retard.  Of course you are.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

75 years?  Are you a fucking retard.  Of course you are.

What?

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

You're called the sites second retard. See everyone's got a name. :thumbsup:

And you get the number one title. :bc:

Looks like you boys have been getting curb stopped all over the site today by AC and BD. You numb chucks are taking a beating in epic fashion. :thumbsup:

triple h fighting GIF by WWE

19 minutes ago, Badger** said:

And you get the number one title. :bc:

Looks like you boys have been getting curb stopped all over the site today by AC and BD. You numb chucks are taking a beating in epic fashion. :thumbsup:

triple h fighting GIF by WWE

Numero uno is saved for you. 

:bc:

See you just don't get it, ckf does not want us quoting or talking to each other so I don't, but you feel the need to go agents his wishes. You wear that Down syndrome well hall monitor. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

See you just don't get it, ckf does not want us quoting or talking to each other so I don't, but you feel the need to go agents his wishes. You wear that Down syndrome well hall monitor. :thumbsup:

I'm curious, have you suffered a serious head injury at some point in your life?

Just now, Steve753 said:

I'm curious, have you suffered a serious head injury at some point in your life?

Must be that shitty drinking water you have in Erie, we can tell the lead has settled your brain. :thumbsup:

Just now, Badger** said:

Must be that shitty drinking water you have in Erie, we can tell the lead has settled your brain. :thumbsup:

My water comes from a natural spring at my main residence. At the vacation house it comes from a mountain lake and is filtered.

:bc:

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Maybe if he had another it’ll knock some sense into him

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Actually ckf just doesn't want you to be a retard, but you are too dumb to understand.

You, HSR and Badger seem to have quite a history.  You're about as mature as HSR, so I would expect that you're incapable of just putting someone on ignore if they annoy you so much, just like he is.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You, HSR and Badger seem to have quite a history.  You're about as mature as HSR, so I would expect that you're incapable of just putting someone on ignore if they annoy you so much, just like he is.

Sorry but when a member tells the site owner to go fuck himself,gets put on mod approval, then insults an admin's family member you gotta keep an eye on that kinda retard.

Here's a thought ,why don't you use the ignore feature and ignore everyone that thinks you're a whining victim and then you and your new bestie Badger can have the forum to yourselves :dunno: Don't you know how to use it or as a victim is it up to everyone else to change??

13 hours ago, Badger** said:

Listen up fuckstick, I get it more than you can imagine. Have you exchanged PM's with ckf since he quoted your post and said he's not sure what to do with you yet or are you just making up bullshit again??

It's against not agents you fucking retard so if you're going to try and insult someone learn how to fucking spell.

You're comments towards my son was the last fucking straw for you asshole so post carefully. Your next may be your last.