Check your account email address ×

are dissemination charges coming in NJ ?

Just now, SnowRider said:

You keep believing yesterdays Repug party is going to re-emerge :lol:  Orange man has shown Repugs to be what many always knew - a party of ignorant, weak, white, bigots.  He provided an Avenue for your parties hatred and ignorance to surface.  Hence their reliance on misinformation and lies.  You’ve removed yourself from the MAGAt cult but have not recognized the repugnant nature of Repugs today.  You might see the light when their policies personally have a negative or deadly affect on you or your loved ones. 

do you and @ArcticCrusher actually share the same fucking brain?   Siamese twins? 

wtf?  :roflcrying:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You keep believing yesterdays Repug party is going to re-emerge :lol:  Orange man has shown Repugs to be what many always knew - a party of ignorant, weak, white, bigots.  He provided an Avenue for your parties hatred and ignorance to surface.  Hence their reliance on misinformation and lies.  You’ve removed yourself from the MAGAt cult but have not recognized the repugnant nature of Repugs today.  You might see the light when their policies personally have a negative or deadly affect on you or your loved ones. 

Is it bigotry telling a black man " If you don't vote for me you're not black!"

23 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

your reality of me is incorrect...

never claimed to be did I?

did you read the article in post one of this thread?  

are my questions irrelevant... or just inconvenient?   if Trump broke the law or laws which he enhanced then where's the issue? 

the hypocrisy reigns supreme... 9_9 

Let’s see how the court case turns out. Instead of turning down the heat, Joe Biden, and the Democrats have managed to divide the country the worst it is been in my lifetime. And I hold them all responsible.  You can blame Trump all you want, the facts are exposed the corruption.  I don’t know how much you can ignore. At this point, the last five years have been one fake narrative after another, and a constant fullbore level of gaslighting in the media

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You haven’t cut the Repug cord yet :lol: 

I've never voted for a republican or a democrat for POTUS in my life you half brained dimwit.  

2024 might be a whole different story though if we can't get rid of Trump and Biden. 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Let’s see how the court case turns out. Instead of turning down the heat, Joe Biden, and the Democrats have managed to divide the country the worst it is been in my lifetime. And I hold them all responsible.  You can blame Trump all you want, the facts are exposed the corruption.  I don’t know how much you can ignore. At this point, the last five years have been one fake narrative after another, and a constant fullbore level of gaslighting in the media

read the article... I can't help you with whatever your issues are.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Both sides do it. You only care about one side. Remember all the Uranium one bullshit, nothing came of it. Lock Hillary up. Nothing came of it!

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Jack is playing 3D chess and Repugs are playing with lies and misinformation.  Orange man have a good defense team assembled yet?  Besides the unqualified judge :lol: 

Lose 1 juror and you're done....I like the defenses odds. 

Pluralities of Americans support second Trump indictment, say charges are politically motivated: POLL 

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/pluralities-americans-support-trump-indictment-charges-politically-motivated/story?id=99984672

seems the division is still strong... 

On 6/15/2023 at 12:44 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

I've never voted for a republican or a democrat for POTUS in my life you half brained dimwit.  

2024 might be a whole different story though if we can't get rid of Trump and Biden. 

read the article... I can't help you with whatever your issues are.

My issues?  All Im saying is lets see what the lawyers, judge and juries have to say, and stop thinking polls or what you “think” matters.  You do realize that the Atlantic is big time left biased, and owned by Steve Jobs widow, right?

On 6/15/2023 at 12:49 PM, Steve753 said:

Both sides do it. You only care about one side. Remember all the Uranium one bullshit, nothing came of it. Lock Hillary up. Nothing came of it!

I care about truth and justice.  Sure I remember Uranium 1, I trust nothing about that evil woman, here track record is long established, from the time she was in college and working on the Watergate case.  Nothing comes from anything that woman does, I’m convinced at this point she just buys her way out everything.  Cuz you or I would be in jail if we did a tenth of what that woman has done.

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

It's a win win . We get to get rid of Trump and it will cost some dems in swing states their seats. I fully support this. Even thou it looks like a Putin style " take out your opponant at all costs "

Maybe so, but this the worst corruption in our lifetimes, it has to be confronted, or we are going down a very dangerous road imo.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

My issues?  All Im saying is lets see what the lawyers, judge and juries have to say, and stop thinking polls or what you “think” matters.  You do realize that the Atlantic is big time left biased, and owned by Steve Jobs widow, right?

I care about truth and justice.  Sure I remember Uranium 1, I trust nothing about that evil woman, here track record is long established, from the time she was in college and working on the Watergate case.  Nothing comes from anything that woman does, I’m convinced at this point she just buys her way out everything.  Cuz you or I would be in jail if we did a tenth of what that woman has done.

Maybe so, but this the worst corruption in our lifetimes, it has to be confronted, or we are going down a very dangerous road imo.

17 Republicans voted in favor of not kicking Schiff to the curb this week. Ya it's just democrats.

• Gold Member

Imagine being as Pasty White as @SnowRider and constantly complaining about White Men. :lol:

The self hatred is excellent! Really nothing better when Dems hate themselves and have to take meds for depression which I have no doubt he does. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

lol, I know you love the Atlantic.  

I agree that it's in the proper hands of the legal system and we'll have to see how it plays out.  The court of public opinion is where the enormous division lies and will likely remain... before, during and long after.  What the article does point out if you can tolerate reading it is that there's two charges which weren't pressed in Florida that could potentially be pressed in New Jersey.  Those charges are more potentially lethal than Florida.

15 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

17 Republicans voted in favor of not kicking Schiff to the curb this week. Ya it's just democrats.

Never said it was, and I know, disgusting.  I loathe career politicians in general. And 17 more are now dead to me.   :lol: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

I never really realized it until Trump came around but It's a Uni-Party for sure.... All powerfull elites in on it together. They do not want that taken away from them.

15 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Actually you can add repubs on that list as well

1687007360771.jpg

If you needed Trump for that you need help!

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Honest question, did you think it would get this bad?  I surely didnt after the collusion bullshit.

I'm not surprised in the least. It started with Barry. Going to repeat myself again, but Trump had full power when he was elected and didn't take control. To busy on Twitter and Facebook I guess trying to one up Chuck and Nancy.

11 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I never really realized it until Trump came around but It's a Uni-Party for sure.... All powerfull elites in on it together. They do not want that taken away from them.

yet he couldn't win if he ran as an independent in a three way race.  the maga base doesn't have enough to win 34% of the overall vote... and he knows it.  yet he's dumb enough to keep calling them RINO'S, the establishment or the deep state.  ya know why most of Trump's campaign promises will never happen?  because if he can't work with the majority of his own party in the house and senate... he's impotent in the position.  governing requires compromise to attain your goals... look at what Ronald Reagan accomplished for an example with Tip O'Neill.  

15 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

yet he couldn't win if he ran as an independent in a three way race.  the maga base doesn't have enough to win 34% of the overall vote... and he knows it.  yet he's dumb enough to keep calling them RINO'S, the establishment or the deep state.  ya know why most of Trump's campaign promises will never happen?  because if he can't work with the majority of his own party in the house and senate... he's impotent in the position.  governing requires compromise to attain your goals... look at what Ronald Reagan accomplished for an example with Tip O'Neill.  

Hmmm....... Putting it that way maybe he could win as an independent,....interesting. His base is YUGE.

36 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Hmmm....... Putting it that way maybe he could win as an independent,....interesting. His base is YUGE.

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/58224-are-dissemination-charges-coming-in-nj/&do=findComment&comment=1580846

do the math...