Check your account email address ×

Americans are finally out of money.

• Advertising Member
23 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Boomers have it all cause they don’t spend 10 dollars a day on drive up coffees.

LOL.  The boomer's spending has handicapped the next 3 generations.

Boomers being financially responsible.....lmfaooooooooooooooooo.

This has to be a troll......just has to be.

40 minutes ago, Seatofmypants said:

LOL.  The boomer's spending has handicapped the next 3 generations.

Boomers being financially responsible.....lmfaooooooooooooooooo.

This has to be a troll......just has to be.

You wouldn’t exist without boomers.

• USA Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You wouldn’t exist without boomers.

You wouldn't be where you are without your BIL.  Try being humble when comparing achievements.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

You wouldn't be where you are without your BIL.  Try being humble when comparing achievements.

Really? So family is OK to toss around now? Be careful lil guy cause boomers are much smarter that you.

Read an article today.  Boomers and xers are bankrupting themselves supporting their their children.  Apparently the acceptable age for young people to start paying their own bills is now 23.  :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
36 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Really? So family is OK to toss around now? Be careful lil guy cause boomers are much smarter that you.

Look gramps, your BIL has been brought up a thousand times now. Stop whining because it’s always a shot at you, not your family dummy

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Cold War said:

Read an article today.  Boomers and xers are bankrupting themselves supporting their their children.  Apparently the acceptable age for young people to start paying their own bills is now 23.  :lol:

The ACA just perpetuated this by allowing children to stay on their parent's health care until 26. 

Remember these are the same children that liberals want to have the ability to change their gender without parental consent.

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

The ACA just perpetuated this by allowing children to stay on their parent's health care until 26. 

Remember these are the same children that liberals want to have the ability to change their gender without parental consent.

I think it has more to do with as Gen xers we way over compensated for our own parents lack of involvement in our lives.  When I graduated it was embarrassing to be still living with your parents in your 20’s .  At 23 I was married with 2 kids. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I think it has more to do with as Gen xers we way over compensated for our own parents lack of involvement in our lives.  When I graduated it was embarrassing to be still living with your parents in your 20’s .  At 23 I was married with 2 kids. 

I think if I was 8 years old and refused to do chores on the farm I would've been kicked out!

:lol:

:bc:

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I think if I was 8 years old and refused to do chores on the farm I would've been kicked out!

Right.  We always had chores, with no damn allowance.  “You guys want to eat , tonight”?  
Well, there you go…..your allowance. 
🙄

If you didn’t have a job and a beater car at 16 you were considered a bum. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Fucking helicopter parents. 

• USA Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

My brother once told my father he was going to call DCF (Department of Children and Families).  My father told him, "It's gonna be hard dialing the phone with broken fingers!"

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Fucking helicopter parents. 

My sis n law is a helicopter parent.  We were on vacation and she had to run up to her room.  She says to my wife to  keep a eye on her 14 year old son , he’s not a strong swimmer.  He’s 5.5 , the pool is 5 foot!!!  What do you think is going to happen???? :lol:

Edited by Cold War
  • Haha 2