Check your account email address ×

Lest We Forget

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Most know who the real criminals are. They are the ones who definitely belong behind bars.... how they are just skating amongst all this is disgusting but it will never change.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Detestable POS in the Whitehouse has to go.

the-us-falg-decree.jpg

There’s two of them you stupid treasonous supporting dumbfuck :lol: 

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You voted for and helped put a traitor in office, Taking bribes and selling out America for the profit of him and his family..Plus he stole classified documents he had no authority to have that the national archives had no idea he had..Bidens a dumpster fire and he's your guy, Own it wussy..

The House Oversight Committee finally obtained access to a document reportedly indicating Biden and his son Hunter each received $5 million from a Burisma Holdings executive.

Edited by Rigid1
To own SR even more!!
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You voted for and helped put a traitor in office, Taking bribes and selling out America for the profit of him and his family..Plus he stole classified documents he had no authority to have that the national archives had no idea he had..Bidens a dumpster fire and he's your guy, Own it wussy..

The House Oversight Committee finally obtained access to a document reportedly indicating Biden and his son Hunter each received $5 million from a Burisma Holdings executive.

You’re so dumb you almost make my head hurt.  You peddle lies and misinformation as fact :lmao: 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How come there is no indictments ? We the people need to start rioting over this shit and stop focusing on 37 genders and pronouns bullshit.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

American flag must be in the DOMINANT position.... Not subservient as it is .

I know these are big words for you to understand... Almost like "taint":lol:

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re so dumb you almost make my head hurt.  You peddle lies and misinformation as fact :lmao: 

I know it's got to sting you voted for a traitor to the American people. In all fairness you're not known for being very bright..

18 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

If anybody should understand “subservience” it’s SnowPutz.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

That’s so rich coming from a proud supporter of an admitted traitor :lol:  

38 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I know it's got to sting you voted for a traitor to the American people. In all fairness you're not known for being very bright..

You’re the MAGAt.  SBYL :lol: 

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re the MAGAt.  SBYL :lol: 

Sure, nothing wrong with supporting my country. I'm proud to live in the home of the brave and land of the free..

You on the other hand support selling out America to China, Romania, Ukraine for your idols profit. Your voting habits and defense of Beijing Biden prove it..:lmao:

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Sure, nothing wrong with supporting my country. I'm proud to live in the home of the brave and land of the free..

You on the other hand support selling out America to China, Romania, Ukraine for your idols profit. Your voting habits and defense of Beijing Biden prove it..:lmao:

You’re licking the boots of a traitor.  31 counts under the Espionage Act.  But by all means carry on you stupid fuck :thumbsup:

Here’s your boy who doesn’t have a clue who he gave a Medal of Honor to.  :lol:   Not to me signing a baseball case :lmao: 

49 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re licking the boots of a traitor.  31 counts under the Espionage Act.  But by all means carry on you stupid fuck :thumbsup:

Here’s your boy who doesn’t have a clue who he gave a Medal of Honor to.  :lol:   Not to me signing a baseball case :lmao: 

and your boy has no clue at all:news:

54 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

the House Oversight Committee finally obtained access to a document reportedly indicating Biden and his son Hunter each received $5 million from a Burisma Holdings executive.

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

the House Oversight Committee finally obtained access to a document reportedly indicating Biden and his son Hunter each received $5 million from a Burisma Holdings executive.

Hey stupid fuck - it’s the same one Barr looked at and didn’t do a thing because there is no there there :lol:  Common sense is not your friend :lmao: