Check your account email address ×

Political world braces for possible federal indictment of Trump

• Platinum Contributing Member

Let's say Trump did break some law with those documents.  How does a unbiased person square that with Hillary's classified emails, lying about them to the FBI and destroying evidence with bleechbit and hammers?  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Who gives a shit? He’s just another crooked politician 

The way you’ve let yourself get drawn into the political bullshit and only seeing one side makes me think that you have no belief they have anything on trump 

Just now, toslow said:

The way you’ve let yourself get drawn into the political bullshit and only seeing one side makes me think that you have no belief they have anything on trump 

If either Biden or trump dropped dead tomorrow I’d cheer. I don’t vote and have no dog in this race. I simple dislike republicans more than democrats. Not because democrats are better, but because the republicans absolutely, 100% blew my trust in them. They suck shit. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Let's say Trump did break some law with those documents.  How does a unbiased person square that with Hillary's classified emails, lying about them to the FBI and destroying evidence with bleechbit and hammers?  

whatabout... 

17 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’ll laugh my ass off if he goes to jail. :lol: 

I'm going to host a pig roast 

14 minutes ago, toslow said:

When is this big event going to happen, are we going to set off some fireworks 💥 

IDK, it's like waiting for Christmas Eve...

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

indict them both for all I care... but I'd bet Trump gets his first. 

;)

As soon as trumps back in office he will burn the dems down. He has learned alot over the last couple yrs 

4 minutes ago, toslow said:

As soon as trumps back in office he will burn the dems down. He has learned alot over the last couple yrs 

His circle is pretty small politically. He’s got more than just dems to burn down. If he gets elected the cities will explode with rioting. Should be awesome. I’ll enjoy from my little corner of the wilderness 

27 minutes ago, toslow said:

without the house and senate at the same time he can't do shit.  heck,he didn't do shit for the first two years he had the house.  this is how democracy works here, this isn't North Korea or Russia 

55 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

without the house and senate at the same time he can't do shit.  heck,he didn't do shit for the first two years he had the house.  this is how democracy works here, this isn't North Korea or Russia 

Dont kid yourself he can still do a lot. That’s also not kid ourselves, he won’t repeat the same mistakes twice by trusting back stabbers, and Washington insiders.  That whole town needs a vinegar douche.

1. Classified Documents indictment 

2. Jan 6 insurrection, charged with obstructing Congress’ Jan. 6 joint session, conspiracy to make false statements to the National Archives and conspiracy to defraud the United States indictment.

3. Georgia…..conspiracy to commit election fraud and racketeering indictment.

Could be a RICO charge in the Georgia case.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Dont kid yourself he can still do a lot. That’s also not kid ourselves, he won’t repeat the same mistakes twice by trusting back stabbers, and Washington insiders.  That whole town needs a vinegar douche.

Like the gang of buds he pardoned? 

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

2. Jan 6 insurrection, charged with obstructing Congress’ Jan. 6 joint session, conspiracy to make false statements to the National Archives and conspiracy to defraud the United States indictment.

Keep wishing, 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

And another example of your hypocrisy. :lol:

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I feel anyone taking him serious is kidding themselves.   The man's unfit for office and has proven it whilst in office.