Check your account email address ×

Another Indictment?

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

:snack:

Are these the places you hang out to dig up this kinda bullshit.

dude you are one sick sorry SOB if that’s all you got in your life 

Erica Marsh

@ericareport

Proud Democrat: Former Field Organizer to elect President Biden. Volunteer for the Obama Foundation

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Hes right though.

Just to be clear.....if these bogus witch hunts ever go anywhere and it ties Trump up where he is unable to do his vote garnishing rallies and campaign.......our bet is off even if technically he is still legally able to run.   If he is incarcerated and unable to campaign, then in all intents and purposes, he isn't a candidate.

Yes Deepfaggot.....that is a condition :lol:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Uh oh….someone isn’t so confident anymore

Confident about him winning the primary nomination and GE.. but as I've always stated since the beginning the bogus legal indictments could eventually catch up.... Nothing has changed.. they have been after Trump for so long hoping to find something to stick they are definitely afraid of running against him

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Confident about him winning the primary nomination.. but as I've always stated since the beginning the bogus legal indictments could eventually catch up.... Nothing has changed.. they have been after Trump for so long hoping to find something to stick they are definitely afraid of running against him

Except his potential indictments aren’t bogus :thumbsup:  Dude’s a crook who might be about ready to pay the Piper :snack:

Just now, SnowRider said:

Except his potential indictments aren’t bogus :thumbsup:  Dude’s a crook who might be about ready to pay the Piper :snack:

Well then, Biden should take the fall as well over the classified.... even more so.

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well then, Biden should take the fall as well over the classified.... even more so.

Apples and oranges :thumbsup:  Another sign you’re in a cult 

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Confident about him winning the primary nomination and GE.. but as I've always stated since the beginning the bogus legal indictments could eventually catch up.... Nothing has changed.. they have been after Trump for so long hoping to find something to stick they are definitely afraid of running against him

Bullshit! You said the indictments would gain him support, increase his chances and all but lock it up for him. Now you’re nervously flailing around  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

And they better be able to incarcerate him otherwise this will just help Trump support

Just now, Skidooski said:

Bullshit! You said the indictments would gain him support, increase his chances and all but lock it up for him. Now you’re nervously flailing around  

Read my post below yours idiot

Just now, Skidooski said:

Incarceration is another whole ball game... I doubt they will be successful but they sure as hell are trying

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Was a peacock strutting around trying to bet everyone on Trump

Then started changing bets

Now almost ready to back out of his bets

:lol:

So if they are successful in getting Trump in jail I'm supposed to maintain a bet that he's going to win the presidency?.... I don't think so

Granted these are all long shots..... About the same chances of him being locked up as the last 4 years But they are desperate to stop him from becoming number 47 which he will be If they don't stop him

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

So if they are successful in getting Trump in jail I'm supposed to maintain a bet that he's going to win the presidency?.... I don't think so

:backpeddle:

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah if you say so....:thumbsup:

You know, there was another guy running around asking everyone to bet when he thought his candidate was a lock :news:

“Wana bet….wana bet” blah blah

Then Hillary lost in epic fashion :lol:

• Thanks 1