Check your account email address ×

Election Fraud

Mail in ballots can all be sent to the same address.  They can send multiple ballots to a nursing home, jail, hospital, etc. 

Anyone arguing against election fraud always want the "details"  Sorry, I don't have time nor the energy to figure it out with every little single fraudulent ballot.   There are examples of what I have listed and how it was done.  You could go figure it out yourselves but I don't think you want the proof.    Ever heard of mobile polling?

Mobile polling is when a bipartisan team of workers trained by local election officials assists residents with voting within the nursing home itself. That way residents can get whatever help they need to vote without leaving the facility.  Election fraud it purposely hard to find and dems try harder to make it this way more than republicans all under the guise of "voter suppression" which is just another way to say "we want it this way"

Either way, 81 million US Taxpayers did not knowingly vote for the person that is currently sitting as POTUS.  And it only took 50k votes to change the outcome of this election.  Those are facts.

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Mail in ballots can all be sent to the same address.  They can send multiple ballots to a nursing home, jail, hospital, etc. 

Anyone arguing against election fraud always want the "details"  Sorry, I don't have time nor the energy to figure it out with every little single fraudulent ballot.   There are examples of what I have listed and how it was done.  You could go figure it out yourselves but I don't think you want the proof.    Ever heard of mobile polling?

Mobile polling is when a bipartisan team of workers trained by local election officials assists residents with voting within the nursing home itself. That way residents can get whatever help they need to vote without leaving the facility.  Election fraud it purposely hard to find and dems try harder to make it this way more than republicans all under the guise of "voter suppression" which is just another way to say "we want it this way"

Either way, 81 million US Taxpayers did not knowingly vote for the person that is currently sitting as POTUS.  And it only took 50k votes to change the outcome of this election.  Those are facts.

Explain how this all relates fl how they are counted?  Again - you’re regurgitating lies, misinformation, and right wing propaganda.  People vote.  Repugs lose.  Period. 

Creating voter obstacles and attacking elections are the Repugs last resort.  

I’m gonna pull a racer:  BTW - what percentage of voters under 40 support Dems?  :lol: 

17 hours ago, Deephaven said:

The concentrated effort is he didn't like the result so he is concentrating on making shit up to try to believe his ideal is what others want.  Delusional at best.

Who is "they".  For fuck sakes, believing there is a conspiracy that you know about that must have happened, but you know of no one who was in on it?  Sounds legit...:lol:

Ooo, now you are adding "everyone".  Of course, they all knew and did exactly what they could without being exposed.  Even the ultra-left media would LOVE to expose this if they couldWould make that reporter famous, yet dead air outside of conspiracy fools believing in nonsense.

Derp, no one said there wasn't fraud.  You claim the election was rigged and that is completely different than fraud.  Stop mixing things up and focus on the actual rigging and that process.  The whole world would love to be enlightened, but all realize you have no clue as fundamentally it isn't possible to pull off.  Both sides would love to do it, but can't figure it out.  

LoL ask matt tailibi (or how ever it's spelled) how that works when you expose the lie.

" if they could" is all you need to say here because they can't and wont due to the fact there are " sides" to protect and that is all there is to it.

15 minutes ago, Roosting said:

LoL ask matt tailibi (or how ever it's spelled) how that works when you expose the lie.

" if they could" is all you need to say here because they can't and wont due to the fact there are " sides" to protect and that is all there is to it.

You are implying that the whole world's news is controlled.  THAT is funny.  Perhaps the confusion stems from exposing a lie that isn't a lie as that has always been dangerous for reporters to do.

20 minutes ago, Roosting said:

There are examples all over to as how corrupt the current batch of dems and rinos are and how they are using the FBI, DOJ and IRS to do their dirty work.  But some just turn a blind EYE and want SPECIFIC details so they can just try and pick them apart in defense of the criminals that they think are on their side.  That is what criminals do, they think they are the smartest person in the room and just want to catch you missing a detail of how the crime was committed.  Watch any show regarding criminals and cops and it always is that way.  "How did they do this, how did they do that"  The fact of the matter is it happened and details don't make a damn bit of difference except for the people who want to defend the criminals.

Can you imagine if Merrick Garland would have become a SC justice?  I think he is proving to be the most partisan, corrupt government head next to hillary and these same people defended him constantly.

Edited by racer254

7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You are implying that the whole world's news is controlled.  THAT is funny.  Perhaps the confusion stems from exposing a lie that isn't a lie as that has always been dangerous for reporters to do.

You are obviously new to the real world I see. 

No point going any further here as I see you have a lack of understanding that cannot be corrected easily. 

So early for you to post the dummest thing all day on the internet and there is still so much time left in the day. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

A nursing home address would match the ID. Even here in liberal Minnesota, election officials go to nursing homes AND hospitals to verify who wants an absentee ballot and verifies their eligibility. Jail? Wow.

So the process is as follows. This may vary by state.

1) illegally obtain 10,000 IDs.

2) painstaking request an absentee ballot, one by one online, and mail them all to the same address.

3) hope the state doesn’t only let you mail it to the IDs address

4) hope the state doesn’t notice them all being sent to one address.

5) hope the postal service doesn’t notice them all going to one address.

6) painstakingly fill out each absentee  form one by one

7) employ 2,000 mules to distribute. Hope none of them ever says anything. Ever. 

8) when verifying validity of absentee ballot, hope the state doesn’t check ID address to mailed address or register voter address. Many actually do this during their verification process.

9) hope the person you’ve stolen the ID from doesn’t request a absentee ballot themselves or vote in person.

10) hope no audits are ever performed.

Is that it? 

Either way, 81 million US Taxpayers did not knowingly vote for the person that is currently sitting as POTUS. 

Those are facts

Sorry to inform you, but that is called an opinion.

Edited by akvanden

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

A nursing home address would match the ID. Even here in liberal Minnesota, election officials go to nursing homes AND hospitals to verify who wants an absentee ballot and verifies their eligibility.

So the process is as follows. This may vary by state.

1) illegally obtain 10,000 IDs.

2) painstaking request an absentee ballot, one by one online, and mail them all to the same address.

3) hope the state doesn’t only let you mail it to the IDs address

4) hope the state doesn’t notice them all being sent to one address.

5) hope the postal service doesn’t notice them all going to one address.

6) painstakingly fill out each absentee  form one by one

7) employ 2,000 mules to distribute. Hope none of them ever says anything. Ever. 

8) when verifying validity of absentee ballot, hope the state doesn’t check ID address to mailed address or register voter address. Many actually do this during their verification process.

9) hope the person you’ve stolen the ID from doesn’t request a absentee ballot themselves or vote in person.

10) hope no audits are ever performed.

Is that it? 

Sorry to inform you, but that is called an opinion.

People did notice, there were whistleblowers all over the place.  Those are facts.  Why do you think there are documentaries all over the place regarding it?  Why do you think Jan 6th happened? 

22 minutes ago, racer254 said:

People did notice, there were whistleblowers all over the place.  Those are facts.  Why do you think there are documentaries all over the place regarding it?  Why do you think Jan 6th happened? 

‘Documentaries’ based on opinions and skewed to partial info are made to influence simpletons like yourself.  You above posts could illustrate your stupidity any clearer. 

Does unemployment fraud exist -- YES

But but but HOW HOW HOW do they

1) illegally obtain IDs and or SS numbers for people.

2) painstaking request an unemployment form, one by one online

3) hope the company HR head agrees to it

4) hope the state doesn’t only let you mail it to the actual person's address

5) hope the state doesn’t notice them all being sent to a different address then the address of the person.

6) hope the postal service doesn’t notice them checks all going to a different address.

7) painstakingly fill out each unemployment form one by one

8) hope the person you’ve stolen the ID/SS# from doesn’t find out that you are stealing unemployment.

9) hope no audits are ever performed.

Should I do the same with Social Security Fraud?

Should I ask the same about how they steal income taxes?

There were 1.1 million ID theft reports in 2022

There were 441,822 cases of credit card fraud reported over the past year, making it the most common type of ID theft in 2022.

It only took 50k votes to change this election.

Do you see how you actually sound.  I don't constantly defend these criminal actions, why are you defending election fraud when you know it happens?

Edited by racer254

I’m asking how the mass fraud works. Did I lay out the steps appropriately or did I miss anything?

Then we can talk about the other “facts.”

51 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I’m asking how the mass fraud works. Did I lay out the steps appropriately or did I miss anything?

Then we can talk about the other “facts.”

That is why I did the same for Unemployment fraud, SS fraud, Tax Fraud, Welfare Fraud.

They work the same.

Edited by racer254

18 minutes ago, racer254 said:

That is why I did the same for Unemployment fraud, SS fraud, Tax Fraud, Welfare Fraud.

They work the same.

:lol: You’re dumb as fuck and sucked into the MAGA cult :lmao:   

You’re pathological - you keep telling yourself the same lies over and over - you finally believe them 

30 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: You’re dumb as fuck and sucked into the MAGA cult :lmao:   

You’re pathological - you keep telling yourself the same lies over and over - you finally believe them 

You do exactly the same thing.

:lol:

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You do exactly the same thing.

:lol:

Facts bud.  I have facts.  You have the same old stale lines.  You’re a simpleton.  

They work the same.

And why do you think those are caught? Because there are checks in place, same as there are checks for mail-in ballots. And PS, unemployment can be filled out online. It doesn’t need to be mailed to you.

So how does coordinated mass election fraud work and why aren’t they able to find examples of it? 

Edited by akvanden

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

Does unemployment fraud exist -- YES

But but but HOW HOW HOW do they

1) illegally obtain IDs and or SS numbers for people.

2) painstakingly fill out online form

3) wait to see which ones make it through.

I fixed it for you.

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

And why do you think those are caught? Because there are checks in place, same as there are checks for mail-in ballots. And PS, unemployment can be filled out online. It doesn’t need to be mailed to you.

So how does coordinated mass election fraud work and why aren’t they able to find examples of it? 

I have continued to answer the question yet you keep asking them.  You just won't fathom the fact that just like other fraud, ID theft happens in elections as well.

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I have continued to answer the question yet you keep asking them.  You just won't fathom the fact that just like other fraud, ID theft happens in elections as well.

You haven't answered the question. You tried equating an online unemployment process with a heavily scrutinized mail process. One process requires the one person, the other requiring many. You also fail to realize the goals of each, which are completely different. Coordinated mass election fraud requires the sum of all the parts going undetected in order to succeed. If any of it is detected, then all of them are at risk. Unemployment fraud only requires one form to make it through to succeed.

So yes, fraud can occur, but not on a coordinated mass level that you try to imply. And you know why no major changes are being made from 2020 to 2024? Because no one can provide evidence of widespread voter fraud so they have no reason to change, just like you can't provide any evidence either.

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

You haven't answered the question. You tried equating an online unemployment process with a heavily scrutinized mail process. One process requires the one person, the other requiring many. You also fail to realize the goals of each, which are completely different. Coordinated mass election fraud requires the sum of all the parts going undetected in order to succeed. If any of it is detected, then all of them are at risk. Unemployment fraud only requires one form to make it through to succeed.

So yes, fraud can occur, but not on a coordinated mass level that you try to imply. And you know why no major changes are being made from 2020 to 2024? Because no one can provide evidence of widespread voter fraud so they have no reason to change, just like you can't provide any evidence either.

I sent you a link how a coordinated effect can happen using an illness as well don't forget that.  But instead you only want to believe in Russian Collusion, right?

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I sent you a link how a coordinated effect can happen using an illness as well don't forget that.

Mass fraud via illness? Unable to find. Will that help show evidence of mass fraud?

I think you're running out of ideas. 

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Facts bud.  I have facts.  You have the same old stale lines.  You’re a simpleton.  

No clearer fact, that you are exactly what you say others are! :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Mass fraud via illness? Unable to find. Will that help show evidence of mass fraud?

I think you're running out of ideas. 

Ideas?  I have given you multiple ways to show fraud in all sorts of different environments and you say I am running out of ideas.  LOL.  Keep the blinders on.  Wolves like sheep.

Remember when there was those "test" votes in a NY primary?  Yet another form of fraud.

Edited by racer254