Check your account email address ×

Marijuana leftovers sicken dog in Colorado

ckf

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Alcohol causes brain damage and also organ damage in excess and can kill you if you drink too much too fast. It is physically impossible to overdose on pot. With new methods of extraction it could be possible to overdose on large amounts of concentrates I suppose but there are easier ways to kill yourself. 

Blah blah.... :lol:

Just now, Dave said:

Im gonna get into the park bench business....when dope is legal here in Canada....i forsee a fortune to be made. :lol:

The non user experts always know best... :bc:

Just now, Dave said:

Blah blah.... :lol:

Safer than cigarettes and alcohol. And even over the counter medicines. It's why it is becoming more popular for medical uses. The real side effect is the euphoria which many people like anyway. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

All the trouble I've had in life usually liquor is involved. Pot just makes me mellow.

Many people's problems start and end with alcohol. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

The non user experts always know best... :bc:

Ive smoked dope....i dont need to feel like that....i dont drink to get drunk either....i like the taste of beer...i wish i would have started drinking non alcoholic beer yrs ago.

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Safer than cigarettes and alcohol. And even over the counter medicines. It's why it is becoming more popular for medical uses. The real side effect is the euphoria which many people like anyway. :lol:

Safer? You cant get an impaired charge for smoking cigs can you?

Edited by Dave

1 minute ago, Dave said:

Im mellow without pot.

I don't smoke that much. I just have a little stash at the cabin. I rarely drink anymore. I have teens here so I'm trying to set an example. :lol: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dave said:

Im mellow without pot.

Some aren't. I have stress related anxiety. Pretty much from work. Prescription drugs are habit forming and have many other adverse side effects. I've had 2 stress tests on my heart in the last 6 years. This stuff works. My doc is on board too but since I live in Indiana I can't get a medical card.

Wife is dealing with the effects of Lyme. She has tried many powerful anti inflammatory medications with little success and many adverse side effects. Guess what helps? She hasn't used pot since high school so it's not an excuse. 

5 minutes ago, Dave said:

Ive smoked dope....i dont need to feel like that....i dont drink to get drunk either....i like the taste of beer...i wish i would have started drinking non alcoholic beer yrs ago.

It's not for everybody and I am not suggesting that it should be. Just saying, everybody is different. :bc:

Just now, Anler said:

Some aren't. I have stress related anxiety. Pretty much from work. Prescription drugs are habit forming and have many other adverse side effects. I've had 2 stress tests on my heart in the last 6 years. This stuff works. My doc is on board too but since I live in Indiana I can't get a medical card.

Wife is dealing with the effects of Lyme. She has tried many powerful anti inflammatory medications with little success and many adverse side effects. Guess what helps? She hasn't used pot since high school so it's not an excuse. 

All the power to you....imo its just another drug and a way of not coping with things like alcoholics do. :bc:

Just now, Dave said:

All the power to you....imo its just another drug and a way of not coping with things like alcoholics do. :bc:

Like I said, everyone is different. :bc:

32 minutes ago, Dave said:

I love stopping in at a patio bar and enjoying a nice cold pint of craft beer. Then rolling on down the road and perhaps stopping for another in a couple of hours. Never getting close to even a buzz. So, ya, beer is an enjoyable experience without having to get impaired. Weed is strictly used to get impaired.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Dave said:

Safer? You cant get an impaired charge for smoking cigs can you?

Nope but they kill you. 

http://www.drugwarfacts.org/cms/Causes_of_Death#sthash.iSRSaG4f.dpbs

https://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/fact_sheets/health_effects/tobacco_related_mortality/

52 minutes ago, Boered said:

Weed does not harm dogs, that is a fact. Now, that does not mean they enjoy being stoned, it is most likely very upsetting for them. Chocolate also does not harm dogs in the manner you think, the chemical that is harmful in chocolate, is also harmful to humans, it just metabolizes slower in dogs. It would take about 4 ozs of 100% cocoa powder to hurt a 20 lb dog.

Well I would not want my dogs to get sick because of someone's carelessness. 

Is it too much to ask the pot heads to clean up after themselves.  Lol. 

Perhaps a dog owner should collect the Puke in a bag and then dump it over the culprits head until he smartens up. :lol:

6 minutes ago, Boered said:

I love stopping in at a patio bar and enjoying a nice cold pint of craft beer. Then rolling on down the road and perhaps stopping for another in a couple of hours. Never getting close to even a buzz. So, ya, beer is an enjoyable experience without having to get impaired. Weed is strictly used to get impaired.

No there medical reasons. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Um no. If you read the stats pot has never killed anyone. Unless a skid of it fell on them or something. :lol:

So you cant be impaired enough to get into an accident? While driving?

Edited by Dave