Check your account email address ×

Marijuana leftovers sicken dog in Colorado

ckf

1 hour ago, Boered said:

I as a dog owner will not let my dog loose in a public place where they can eat garbage. I will take it into my own hands to keep my dog safe, and not rely on society to do what is right.

Neither do I but they will pick up stuff while on walks. 

20 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Cleaning your own shit is not personal responsibility?  Lol. 

It all is, unfortunately having a pet means we cannot rely upon others to not leave harmful items around that the dog may get into. Obviously very few have any will to take ownership of what they do. All you have to do is look around you and you will see evidence of idiocy and disrespect for others. I do not think anyone is condoning leaving drugs on the ground, or any garbage for that matter. Go down to beach in Toronto and you can watch medical waste wash up on the shores of Lake Ontario. Even those paid to dispose of dangerous items often do not do the job.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Neither do I but they will pick up stuff while on walks. 

people are lazy . there is a short trail close to my house . every winter the thing fills with shit because the city takes the can at end of trail out in fall. I had to fight the city at 2 meetings to keep it there for winter . I agreed to empty the ting 1 time a mo in winter . no big deal just drop the frozen load at my dumpster . now no shit all over in winter . if to much work people just are to fucking lazy and self centered to do it

:lol:  my wife took the dog to the emergency vet one night and the doc told her the dog was on pot,  come to find out about a year later my son confesses he had left half a pot cookie by his bed and the dog ate it.  He had to pay his mom back for the bill,  dog was fucked up before and still is.  

33 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  my wife took the dog to the emergency vet one night and the doc told her the dog was on pot,  come to find out about a year later my son confesses he had left half a pot cookie by his bed and the dog ate it.  He had to pay his mom back for the bill,  dog was fucked up before and still is.  

So James likes weed. He would have loved going to Barry's camp:lol:

15 hours ago, ckf said:

So James likes weed. He would have loved going to Barry's camp:lol:

he's on a fairly regular piss testing schedule now.  It was effecting school and sports and he was dumb enough to be smoking in the basement even after a couple of warning shots.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

he's on a fairly regular piss testing schedule now.  It was effecting school and sports and he was dumb enough to be smoking in the basement even after a couple of warning shots.  

this the boy who used to play tournament basketball a lot?