Check your account email address ×

Bill Barr says...

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

I've never liked the man personally.  He's an epitome of a career politician.

that's a special question for @Snake who refuses to answer if he voted for Romney/Ryan or Obama/Biden

he won't answer... :dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member
48 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

that's a special question for @Snake who refuses to answer if he voted for Romney/Ryan or Obama/Biden

he won't answer... :dunno:

Hes childish that way. Kind of why he likes Trump I assume.

51 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Hes childish that way. Kind of why he likes Trump I assume.

I would vote for Santos for President before I would vote for a democrat.

Is that straight enough for ya?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

I would vote for Santos for President before I would vote for a democrat.

Is that straight enough for ya?

See I couldn't do that, I just wouldn't vote.

Jack Smith subpoena for foreign deals suggests DOJ concerned Trump tried to "monetize" docs

(Salon) Special counsel Jack Smith's team issued a subpoena for information about former President Donald Trump's foreign deals since he took office, according to The New York Times. 

Smith's team overseeing the investigation into Trump's handling of classified documents found at Mar-a-Lago has "cast a wider net than previously understood as they scrutinize whether he broke the law" by taking documents home from the White House and failing to comply with a subpoena for their return, according to the report. 

The subpoena specifically sought details on the Trump Organization's real estate licensing and development deals in China, Saudi Araba, the United Arab Emirates, Turkey, Kuwait, Oman and France dating back to 2017. 

The Trump Organization vowed not to make any foreign deals while Trump was at the White House and the only known deal was with a Saudi-based real estate company to license the Trump name to a residential, hotel and golf complex in Oman last fall. 

....(snip).... 

The subpoena suggests Smith's team is looking at potential connections between Trump's foreign deals and the classified documents. It's unclear whether the Trump Organization has turned over the materials sought by the subpoena or whether Smith has any other evidence to back the theory, according to the Times, which noted that prosecutors have sought to understand "not only what sorts of materials Mr. Trump removed from the White House, but also why he might have taken them with him." ..........(more) 

https://www.salon.com/2023/05/23/expert-jack-smith-subpoena-for-foreign-deals-suggests-doj-concerned-tried-to-monetize-docs/ 

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Jack Smith subpoena for foreign deals suggests DOJ concerned Trump tried to "monetize" docs

(Salon) Special counsel Jack Smith's team issued a subpoena for information about former President Donald Trump's foreign deals since he took office, according to The New York Times. 

Smith's team overseeing the investigation into Trump's handling of classified documents found at Mar-a-Lago has "cast a wider net than previously understood as they scrutinize whether he broke the law" by taking documents home from the White House and failing to comply with a subpoena for their return, according to the report. 

The subpoena specifically sought details on the Trump Organization's real estate licensing and development deals in China, Saudi Araba, the United Arab Emirates, Turkey, Kuwait, Oman and France dating back to 2017. 

The Trump Organization vowed not to make any foreign deals while Trump was at the White House and the only known deal was with a Saudi-based real estate company to license the Trump name to a residential, hotel and golf complex in Oman last fall. 

....(snip).... 

The subpoena suggests Smith's team is looking at potential connections between Trump's foreign deals and the classified documents. It's unclear whether the Trump Organization has turned over the materials sought by the subpoena or whether Smith has any other evidence to back the theory, according to the Times, which noted that prosecutors have sought to understand "not only what sorts of materials Mr. Trump removed from the White House, but also why he might have taken them with him." ..........(more) 

https://www.salon.com/2023/05/23/expert-jack-smith-subpoena-for-foreign-deals-suggests-doj-concerned-tried-to-monetize-docs/ 

Are you doing any research before you start posting this stuff?

You know how you always end up looking really really dumb 

The same DOJ, FBI and CIA that plotted against trump, now is concerned trump tried to "monetize" docs?  Wow, their credibility is currently in the trash because of the duhram report, yet some here still give them 100% credibility.  Talk about lemmings.

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The same DOJ, FBI and CIA that plotted against trump, now is concerned trump tried to "monetize" docs?  Wow, their credibility is currently in the trash because of the duhram report, yet some here still give them 100% credibility.  Talk about lemmings.

The Trump experiment is over for good time to move on.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

At the present time, given the current crop of candidates, Trump Is the best choice. Biden has lost his mind and DeSantis is a criminal of the worst type. Can’t stand that piece of authoritarian shit. 

Yet you said nothing about the authoritarian in NC that has declared a state of emergency because he didn't like the house vote...

Just now, Steve753 said:

The Trump experiment is over for good time to move on.

You mean bringing in a person that was never in politics and putting him into the highest office in the country only to realize that the swamp will lie and block him at every turn.  You mean the experiment that shed light on how corrupt our government agencies are?  I think the American Taxpayer and Voters like that.

27 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You mean bringing in a person that was never in politics and putting him into the highest office in the country only to realize that the swamp will lie and block him at every turn.  You mean the experiment that shed light on how corrupt our government agencies are?  I think the American Taxpayer and Voters like that.

You left out not being able to handle losing an election. People DONT like that.

19 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It doesn’t affect me. 

DeSantis does? 

Anyway, don't you have a daughter?  Do you have grandkids? School choice is the real civil rights fight not this trans mutilation nonsense. 

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

How about Mitt ?  :)

Ugh....I held my nose for Mitt once. But still better than the trajectory the dems have us on. JFK would be considered a hard right winger by today's standard. 

51 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Barr also stated that if Trump were the nominee he would vote for him....so he can be as bad as he says when he is getting paid for an interview. 

https://youtu.be/3hV2_r1I5JM

That’s not exactly what he said, now was it. He said he doesn’t think Trump should be the Republican nominee. He would only vote for trump because he said he thinks the biggest threat to our country is the progressive agenda. About 12 minutes in. For the most part, he has some pretty scathing words for Trump.

other interesting parts from the interview.

IMG_8706.jpeg

IMG_8705.jpeg

Edited by akvanden
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Ugh....I held my nose for Mitt once. But still better than the trajectory the dems have us on. JFK would be considered a hard right winger by today's standard. 

and Ronald Reagan a liberal...

5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

That’s not exactly what he said, now was it. He said he doesn’t think Trump should be the Republican nominee. He would only vote for trump because he said he thinks the biggest threat to our country is the progressive agenda. About 12 minutes in. For the most part, he has some pretty scathing words for Trump.

other interesting parts from the interview.

IMG_8706.jpeg

IMG_8705.jpeg

:)

• Like 2