Check your account email address ×

Pulitzer prize winning...

6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You do not get to choose. If you do not agree, you will be assigned liberal. 

Putting you in a box allows them to think less and sensationalize things. “It’s us vs those horrible people!”“They’re evil, I can rationalize this no logic nonsense!”

It’s just easier for them.  

You just described demos to a T

54 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Any republican that thinks Trump is good for the country is not a republican but an abomination.  

Anyone who thinks the likes of you has a clue is an even bigger moron than you….and that’s sayin something  😆

2 hours ago, toslow said:

You just described demos to a T

Snorider and Mainecat are probably the only two who would identify as liberal/democrat. There are about 10-15 other conservatives who've been assigned as liberals at one time or another. There are ZERO liberals who've been assigned as conservative. So no, I just described the far right nutjobs on this site who attempt to simply things into black and white because that's what they've been programmed with. You're either 'good', or your 'bad' - if you're anywhere inbetween, you're 'bad' and retarded questions about abhorrent things are thrown around. It's literally third grade logic from watching cartoons with superheroes and villains. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Steve753 said:

I'm not on Trumps side or Bidens side.

Trumpers have weirdly created their own side. I'd like to think of it as the gutter that smells like hair spray and big macs.

10 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Any republican that thinks Trump is good for the country is not a republican but an abomination.  

It's called AMERICA 1ST. ...:thumbsup:

1684112417126.jpg

8 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

It's called AMERICA 1ST. ...:thumbsup:

1684112417126.jpg

I think it takes more testicular fortitude to realize and call out what Trumps all about, than being led around by your nostril hairs like you are.

When a thread about the corruption about a party and the media that has become the propaganda arm for them devolves in yet another pissing contest about where Trump hurt you, it shows where the mentality of those involved lie.

At some point I would think what would be best for the country would be important, but it seems projecting one's own political cred is more important.

The media was called the Fourth Estate for a reason. There used to be a day when politicians feared what the media could do. Now they are nothing but an integral part of the cabal, and everyone is pointing fingers about the most immaterial shit.

Congratulations... you have become what they wanted all along.

• Like 1

Staffers for Democratic congressman Adam Schiff (Calif.) and Senator Jack Reed (R.I.) threatened two university researchers to force them to help with an investigation into former president Donald Trump’s ties to Russia, the researchers told Special Counsel John Durham.

The researchers, from Georgia Tech University, told Durham that they were invited to Washington, D.C., in November 2018 to provide what they thought was a briefing about the school’s federal research contracts. Instead, they were lured into a meeting with staff members working for Schiff at the House Intelligence Committee and for Reed, the top Democrat on the Senate Armed Services Committee. The researchers said the Democratic staffers asked them to analyze a news article about alleged links between Trump’s company and Russia’s Alfa Bank.

When they balked at the request because it was "inappropriate" conduct for a public university, the Democratic staffers issued what one researcher believed was a "mild threat." A staffer for Reed told the researchers that "we are now in charge," and a staffer for Schiff pointed out the Democrat would soon take over as chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, one researcher told Durham.

BUT TRUMP SAID GRAB EM BY THE PUSSY!

Sheep....

Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.), for example, claimed in 2017 that he’d seen classified and unclassified information proving Trump colluded with Russia. “There is fire,” he said. “I’ve seen evidence on the unclassified and classified side of that fire.”

In 2018 he said that the House Democrats’ investigation uncovered “strong evidence” of collusion. “In our investigation, we saw strong evidence of collusion,” Swalwell told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer. “The Republicans now are choosing to bury it.”

In a separate interview in 2018, former CNN host Chris Cuomo asked Swalwell if he had seen “any cause for concern here that goes beyond speculation” regarding alleged collusion.

“Yes, great cause for concern,” Swalwell claimed. “Evidence of collusion.”

Swalwell wasn’t the only Democrat claiming to have seen evidence of collusion.

Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.) insisted in an interview with MSNBC in 2018, “The evidence is pretty clear that there was collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians…”

“There was obviously a lot of collusion,” Rep. Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.) said back in 2017. “The question is — every… so often, we get new information about involvement.”

Perhaps the worst offender of them all was Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), who repeatedly insisted that he had personally seen evidence of collusion between President Trump, his campaign, and Russia even though no evidence actually existed. He often said that there was plenty of evidence of collusion or conspiracy “in plain sight.”  Schiff repeatedly lied and used his position as the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee to perpetuate the conspiracy theory to undermine Trump’s presidency.

None of this is important. What is important is TTTTRRRRRRUUUUMMMPPPP!!!!!

"My gratitude to you, good sir, could you find it in your heart to impart on me additional examples of the same in the same manner?"

If I were Trump I'd pick a very conservative area....file a massive multi-billion lawsuit against the MSM, Clinton, the FBI, those 51 IC officials and others.  Some would settle or lose then retire.  He could pick a jurisdiction like Florida and win. 

Previous case was thrown out for reasons he now has proof of.

US District Judge Donald Middlebrooks dismissed the lawsuit Thursday, saying “most of Plaintiff’s claims are not only unsupported by any legal authority but plainly foreclosed by binding precedent.”

“What (Trump’s lawsuit) lacks in substance and legal support it seeks to substitute with length, hyperbole, and the settling of scores and grievances,” Middlebrooks, a Bill Clinton appointee, wrote.

Edited by Highmark

The Daily Mail asked both the New York Times and Washington Post if they intend to return their fake Pulitzers. The Times didn’t respond. The financially failing Post said, “The Post stands by its reporting.”